[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>the leader of the free world doesn't believe global

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 208
Thread images: 13

File: unnamed.jpg (99KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
99KB, 640x400px
>the leader of the free world doesn't believe global warming exists
>so far he hasn't given any solid reason as to why

how do you honestly feel about this?
>>
>>69356686
There's not a single good evidence that global warming is real
>>
>>69356686
He's an existential threat to mankind, obviously not happy Americans did effectively doom several species to extinction on biggotry and entitlement.
>>
>>69356770
So all those scientific studies on Nature I assume don't really count as evidence to you.
>>
>>69356686
>so far he hasn't given any solid reason as to why
Of course he did, all that dosh from the fracking/ oil lobby
>>
>>69356843
99% of scientists agree that global warming is fake.
>>
>>69356770
It's fucking 30c in fucking January
>>
File: pukukuku.png (65KB, 540x434px)
pukukuku.png
65KB, 540x434px
>>69356686
>>the leader of the free world
>>
>>69356770
I don't really care, he'll be gone in 4 years

>>69356804
Lol settle down, China alone emits more CO2 than the USA and the EU combined.
>>
>>69356878
Not sure if you're a troll or just retarded.
>>
>>69356980
You still fail to provide any proof.
I have won this argument
>>
trump is the american dream

a whimsical sociopath with the vocabulary of rainman making it to the top through money and self confidence alone. every american secretly wants to be a Trump figure. they don't care how dumb he is, how corrupt he is, so long as they get to live vicariously though him. never before have so many people said '''''we'''''' won the election.

when he said he could shoot someone and they'd still vote for him, this was an understatement, he'd get more votes.
>>
>>69356974
>China are a bunch of fucking hack gooks who are destroying the planet so a few higher ups get more money, why aren't we copying them?

Why do republicans keep citing China as a country to follow? I thought you hated communists. You're America not China for fuck sake
>>
>>69357054
I'm not saying that we should copy them, or that they're a good example. I'm saying that ultimately, whether the US cuts its emissions or not matters very little. I'd love us to do it, but even if we all switched to renewables and nuclear overnight it wouldn't make much of a difference, because most of the emissions come from China and India, and their share of the total is only going to keep growing over the next few decades as China's economy reaches first world status and India's population reaches dystopic levels (they're on pace for 2 billion by 2050).
>>
>>69356686
He's right.

Even if global warming does exist we can't do shit about it unless you want to gas 3 or 4 billion people. It's a completely dead issue.
>>
File: Campaign Trump.png (118KB, 930x1081px)
Campaign Trump.png
118KB, 930x1081px
>>69357052
Pretty much, just nuke us now. Time to end the suffering of your child.
>>
>>69357052
Hell Jackson shot a shit load of people and I'd vote for him if I could.

We're a great country, it's our destiny to be governed by great men like Jackson and Trump.
>>
File: 1445887786561.jpg (61KB, 410x427px) Image search: [Google]
1445887786561.jpg
61KB, 410x427px
>>69357039
Your logic is unstoppable.
>Inb4 "not an argument"
>>
>>69357105
But America has lead the way in the past, why not now? You have worldwide influence. If America takes on the fossil fuel industry and uses renewable energy successfully then the rest of the world WILL follow. But if you just say 'fuck it', then India and China definitely will continue to ruin the planet
>>
File: 1483218415628.jpg (733KB, 1296x834px) Image search: [Google]
1483218415628.jpg
733KB, 1296x834px
>>69357190
Fuck off Anglo scum.
>>
>>69357257
Winter is cold thus it means that global warming is fake
>>
>>69357298
>But America has lead the way in the past, why not now?

Because we don't make up literally half of the global economy like we did in 1950. America's opportunity to unilaterally shape the global world as it sees fit passed al ong time ago.

>If America takes on the fossil fuel industry and uses renewable energy successfully then the rest of the world WILL follow.

Lol, just like the rest of the world established republics with free and fair elections. And the potential economic damage that taking on the fossil fuel industry would do to ourselves just isn't worth it in the minds of most Americans. We have entire states that depend on coal.

>But if you just say 'fuck it', then India and China definitely will continue to ruin the planet

They'll do it regardless. Fossil fuels are the easiest and cheapest option for them, they aren't going to kneecap their own development because some sneaky westerners tell them that sea levels will rise in 90 years
>>
>>69357410
Planes can fly thus it means that gravity is fake.
>>
>>69357298
Because it's literally too fucking late. Again, unless you want to genocide billions of people there is no stopping this from happening,
>>
>>69357369
>we wuz germans n sheeit

So tired of this meme. An American with an almost entirely British family but one German grandparent will run around claiming to be German, it's ridiculous. Look at the most common surnames in the US (all English with like one or two Spanish), look at the German migration numbers in the 19th century (no greater than the Irish or Italians), look at the bizarre increase in people reporting German ancestry and the drop in people reporting British ancestry between 1990 and 2010.

White Americans are mostly Brits or Scots-Irish, you're descended from tea-sipping crumpet eaters, stop pretending you wuz kaisers.
>>
>>69357039
No, you're the one making an extraordinary claim, burden of proof is on you.

>>69356974
That still makes you the world's second largest polluter and not by a negligible amount. The best case scenario is Trump doesn't get in the way of remediation but that still implies no further measures to reduce emisions in the US, a slow down in the advance of clean technologies and a boost to hydrocarbon based energy projects. The end result of those is ultimately lost species, you do realize that was at stake in your election, don't you?

Given Trump's "Chinese hoax" statement and his expresed contempt for the Paris accords dismissing this as unimportant is willfull ignorance.

We are talking science, not SJW opinions.
>>
>>69357462
This is actually true. There is no actual proof that gravity exists.
>>
>>69357525
It's not too late, solar could be the most cost efficient way of getting power to a lot of rural China and India if America keeps putting effort into it.
>>
>>69357555
I have all German surnames on from every grandparent. But many German names were Anglicized.
>>
>>69356686
pretty good tbqh

Trump is a great man, I love the guy.
>>
>>69357565
Even if you suddenly removed the US tomorrow the rate of global warming would barely move due to every bit we cut China and India make up for it.

So fuck it. I'm not going to bankrupt my country just so you can pretend your favorite type of lemur won't be dead in 30 years. They're going to die whether you like it or not.

Grow up and learn to accept reality.
>>
>>69357565
>That still makes you the world's second largest polluter and not by a negligible amount. The best case scenario is Trump doesn't get in the way of remediation but that still implies no further measures to reduce emisions in the US, a slow down in the advance of clean technologies and a boost to hydrocarbon based energy projects. The end result of those is ultimately lost species, you do realize that was at stake in your election, don't you?

Yes, but my point is that those species will be lost anyway. At best, the USA switching to renewables would slow down the process slightly.

>Given Trump's "Chinese hoax" statement and his expresed contempt for the Paris accords dismissing this as unimportant is willfull ignorance.
>We are talking science, not SJW opinions.

Absolutely, the man is an idiot or just genuinely doesn't care.
>>
>>69356936
There is the same global warming on Mars and Venus. It is a result of solar activity, just like we had in the Middle Ages and early Roman imperial days.
>>
>>69357555
Let's be honest though, WW1 and WW2 created a lot of anxiety and backlash against the German community in the United States. Many "Americanized" their names in order to avoid persecution.
>>
>>69357555
In that case do you want to take responsibility for being cucks?
>>
>>69357601
It absolutely is too late. The math is quite clear on that.

Also
>solar
Grow up
>>
File: edgy4.jpg (160KB, 500x399px)
edgy4.jpg
160KB, 500x399px
>>69357593
>no actual proof that gravity exists.
>>
>>69357632
True, like Schmidt--->Smith and Muller--->Miller. But my point still stands, the number of "Germans" in the US is absurdly exaggerated. I'm not calling you out specifically, just talking about white Americans in general.
>>
>>69357663
I am surprised you can keep a straight face.
>>
>>69357754
lol, technically he's right, gravity is "just a theory". But nobody would seriously argue that gravity doesn't exist, just drop a ball and watch what happens.
>>
>>69357752
>It absolutely is too late. The math is quite clear on that.
It's not too late you autist, if we continue as we are we're fucked, we can lessen our impact now before it's too late though.

>Also
>>solar
>Grow up

Do you really expect India to start constructing nuclear power plants in rural as fuck villages when they can just install a few solar panels?
>>
>>69357765
To be honest with you I feel like so many people claiming to be German in the US is robbing me of my identity as an actual German.
>>
>>69357765
Yeah well there were many different European groups that game to the USA, English, Scots-Irish, Nordics, Germans, Italians, Protestant/Catholic Irish, etc.

It's just a giant hodgepodge of all different cultures that make up this country, made all the more amusing and perplexing when some *ahem certain people become so fixated on this notion of "White Culture".
>>
>>69356686

Is not going to keep free for so long as things seems.
>>
>>69357863
Considering solar has a massive carbon footprint of its own and is 2% as efficient as nuclear then yes that's exactly what I's suggest. If it weren't already too late, which it is.

Good luck convincing India to do either of those two options by the way, I wish you luck.
>>
>>69357886
Many people don't even believe there is a white culture. And to be honest with you unless you live in a small town or village there isn't really anymore. It's just stores and shit.
>>
>>69357863
>It's not too late you autist, if we continue as we are we're fucked, we can lessen our impact now before it's too late though.

Not the guy you're replying to, but we're already fucked. It's just a question of how fucked, and improvements in the US and EU would barely even put a dent in how fucked we are.

>Do you really expect India to start constructing nuclear power plants in rural as fuck villages when they can just install a few solar panels?

Why do either when they can use oil and gas for half the price? And maybe India specifically isn't a great example, since iirc they don't have much of their own oil/gas/coal, but for countries like China/Nigeria/Pakistan it seems like a no-brainer to use their natural resources. The goal for these governments is to develop as quickly as possible, the environment is something that can be worried about later.
>>
>>69356686
grinds me gears that the biggest welfare niggers on the planet (american baby boomers) have the gall to talk about entitlements and "scientific hysteria"

Theyre such an incredibly selfish generation, but its to come as no surprised as they were birth from a selfless one.
>>
>>69357994
There is a white culture, you just don't notice because you're living in it (so it seems like "just stores and shit") and only other cultures get emphasized. Think of the things we consider aspects of a culture: fashion, food, music, holidays, sports, religious practices....there are definitely things from each of those categories associated with white americans.
>>
>>69357994
Yeah, rustbelt and cottonbelt areas of the country are nothing but "we wuz factory workers" mentality at this point. The only "culture" there are guns, jesus, and the painkiller of their choosing, both legal and illegal.
>>
>>69357704
A "slow down" does ultimately affect the levels temperature will rise, it means ecosystems impacted to a larger degree they would have been otherwise, it does mean aditional loss of species.

>>69357701
That's the reason for the accords, for everyone to cut down, the Americans whitdrawing could bring about the scenario you just described however.

Dismissing action as futile on catastropic rationale is ultimately self defeating logic, you're just rationalizing your people's unwillingness to adjust their lifestyles, nevermind paying the real costs of your cosumerism. The US uses about a fifth of the world's resources despite being only 5% of it's population, it isn't just an environmental cost, as is the specific case of Madagascar's forests (where my favorite type of Lemur lives) in favor of palm plantations that allow you to buy organic additive tioiletries in the US, but a human cost as in the slaving of child labor in the garment industry of Bangladesh or in the Thai fishing industry.

Trump has argued Americans are getting cheated on world trade where the reality is he means to use extorsion to extend an inhumane and basically unfair system.
>>
>>69357054
china isn't communist they just keep the label so that their population doesn't chimp out.

They are state capitalist.
>>
>>69358021
True.

But they already ruined everything long ago. Caring about global warming at this point is fighting a battle that was already lost decades ago by those same assholes.
>>
>>69358173
>Dismissing action as futile on catastropic rationale is ultimately self defeating logic,
No it's basic fucking math.

Do they have math in your country? The math says we're completely fucked. Already. As in the point of no return was already passed.
>>
>>69358216
By that logic then why even have kids or recycle?
>>
>>69358021
Try being "raised" by them
>>
>>69356686
>potato mexicans
>>69356804
>literal mexicans
>>69357052
>island mexicans
The usual butthurt suspects
>>
>>69358277
Have kids by accident. Duh.
>>
>>69357823
And watching a process doesn't make it empyrical evidence? Of course Newtonian gravity is just a for practical purposes approximation but our current understanding of gravity is based on general relativity for which there's strong evidence (eg the Michelson-Morley experiment) arguing there's no proof is disingenous, other than cogito ergo sum you really can't prove anything if we are allowing for relativism.

Equating theories that are the better understanding of contemporary science with opinions is dishonest.
>>
>>69358277
Because recycling is economicly profitable and people really like sex.
>>
>>69358271
>well I already have an increased risk of cancer due to smoking so I guess continuing to smoke two packs a day can't hurt :D
>>
>>69358359
No you don't get it, we're past what could be described as "risk." We already have cancer at this point.

Again, unless you want to get rid of 3 or 4 billion people pretty much tomorrow then there is literally nothing you can do to prevent this. That's what the numbers say.
>>
>>69358271
It was never about stopping the effects opf global warming but about ameriolating the severity of it's effects, a 2 degree rise isn't quite as bad as 3 degrees now is it math "expert"? Whatever small fraction of temperature rise is a result of Trump's election (and yes, even marginally small fractions count here) means lost species. You people voted for extinction and your historical responsibility is something that should be recorded.

>>69358290
t nigger Mexican
>>
>>69358342
I'm not sure if you truly believe you are 100% right about what are just saying or just giving cheap excuses to be so careless.
>>
>>69358468
>That's what the numbers say
Care to give a source for these numbers? The IPCC seems to think that emission control is still necessary.
>>
>>69357972
>Considering solar has a massive carbon footprint of its own and is 2% as efficient as nuclear then yes that's exactly what I's suggest.
Massive? It has high co2 costs from manufacturing but the panels last for decades, it's only slightly above nuclear in gCO2e/kWh
And how are you supposed to get nuclear to rural as fuck villages?

>Good luck convincing India to do either of those two options by the way, I wish you luck.
It's probably a whole lot more cost efficient than anything else, especially considering they wouldn't need to run hundreds of miles of wires.

>>69358010

>Not the guy you're replying to, but we're already fucked. It's just a question of how fucked
We're not past the point of no return just yet so I wouldn't say we're fucked.

>and improvements in the US and EU would barely even put a dent in how fucked we are.
But the technology we produce will do a lot to prevent future co2 emissions by people who haven't got electricity yet.

>Why do either when they can use oil and gas for half the price?
That's expensive and requires a constant source, solar is pretty much free energy for the huge lifespan they have.

>And maybe India specifically isn't a great example, since iirc they don't have much of their own oil/gas/coal
I brought up India because of all the work they're doing to bring electricity to their rural villages.

>but for countries like China/Nigeria/Pakistan it seems like a no-brainer to use their natural resources. The goal for these governments is to develop as quickly as possible, the environment is something that can be worried about later.

Here's hoping they realise if they continue using those types of resources their cities will keep being disgustingly polluted forever.
>>
>>69356770
https://royalsociety.org/topics-policy/projects/climate-change-evidence-causes/
>>
>>69358514
>>69358530
Again you could theoretically reduce them to the point where we wouldn't be fucked, but not without killing billions of people or somehow figuring out a way Asia and Africa can develop carbon neutral, and this important, make it CHEAPER to develop carbon neautral and make it a reality now.

You're literally asking for miracles.
>>
>>69357555
>what is anglicizing surnames
>>
>>69358567
>It's probably a whole lot more cost efficient than anything else, especially considering they wouldn't need to run hundreds of miles of wires.
If it was more cost efficient then they'd do it. It's not.
>>
>>69357972
Nuclear has the highest cost of any type of energy when you factor in STORAGE of nuclear waste. Unlike the rosy tinted view of the 1960's where it was assumed it was just a matter of dumoping it in a hole deep enough, we now know it will require facilities where individual containers can be readily accesible and that can be constantly monitored.

We are already on the hook for doing that during THOUSANDS of years on THOUSANDS of tons of waste. I don't think anyone using nuclear, including in my country, is getting billed for that.
>>
>>69358833
That's because we're using the wrong type of nuclear energy.

The technology to reduce nuclear waste already exists and you know this as well as I do, liftr reactors.
>>
>>69358817
They are doing it.
>>
>>69358920
*lftr
Fucking tablet posting..
>>
>>69358962
And yet their carbon footprint has doubled in the last 20 years. Weird that.
>>
>>69358277
Not him but I reuse containers and melt down metal or make it into other things. There's no recycling center, I live in a rural ass middle of nowhere area. As for having kids, The fact that we're posting here is the only thing that needs to be said about that.
Personally I think we're fucked in about 40 years or less, hopefully I'll be dead by then.
>>
>>69358662
That's equivalent to the Polish government page about the Holocaust which I still don't believe in. You can't trust your government Eurofool.
>>
>>69359032
Almost as if it's a developing country :thinking:
>>
>>69359045
Is the earth round or flat?
>>
>>69359077
Yeah. Wonder what's going to happen to that rate going forward?
>>
>>69358920
How is that an argument for continuing to use and expand existing tech? Perfect the new tech and have a working model plant (this doesn't exist today) and THEN you can make an argument, no one is against research.
>>
>>69359151
>wonder
I'm guessing you've already decided, seeing as you seem to have an encyclopedic knowledge of climate science and economics.
>>
>>69359151
Who knows? I'm not a soothsayer.

All I know is that they're trying hard to implement plans to curb their co2 emissions, especially when it comes to solar.
>>
>>69359239
Working lftrs have existed for 50 years.

The reason they don't get used is a colusion between industrialists and retarded muh solar and muh wind hippies like yourself. Useful idiots, all of you.
>>
(((they))) sure flocked to this thread real quick
the alt-reich is far reaching indeed
>>
>>69359104
Round.
>>
>>69359324
If you gave a shit about their future emissions you wouldn't be advocating a non-starter like solar.
>>
>>69359328
Is there a wroking plant? It's sci fi and conspiracy nu theories if there isn't
>>
>>69359373
How the heck is it a non-starter? Just because it isn't as efficient as nuclear doesn't mean it's a dud, especially when the tech is improving so rapidly and the cost lowering.
>>
>>69359373
oh ffs, passive solar is pretty eco friendly
>>
>>69359328
The reason they don't get used is that the current nuclear fuel supply chain is set up to mine Uranium and switching to Thorium would cost a tonne of money.
>>
>>69359439
Because there is literally not enough square feet in India to run a first world country for 2 billion people if you put a solar panel on every square inch of it.
>>
>>69359505
Exactly. And the cocksuckers who own the plants use you muh solar faggots every step of the way to block development of new, efficient plants, as they would actually have to spend money.
>>
>>69359557
You talk a lot about numbers but I'm beginning to suspect that you're pulling these calculations out of your arse.
>>
>>69359045
>don't trust the government
>but do trust these studies paid for by the fossil fuel industry!
>>
>>69359557
Good thing I'm not advocating solar as their main power source then you dreg.
>>
>>69356686
Back then
>Climate change isn't real!!!!!

Now
>Climate change is real but it's not our fault!!!!!

10 years from now you will say it's real, man-made but only the chinese/your enemy at the time are guilty
>>
>>69359663
Then what are you?

Unless you want to go nuclear how do you propose we keep their number where it's at now, much less reduce it?
>>
>>69359622
Efficient solar power is more important than a slightly more efficient form of fission power.
>>
>>69356686

It's too bad but I would have been god-damned if I had had to live under Hillary. No regrets, none.
>>
>>69357632
>>69357722
>>69357725
>>69358759
English immigrants were far more likely to identify as American rather than their home culture (because it was the dominant culture), even going back 100+ years.

This hides the extent of English ancestry; the map is misleading.
>>
>>69359725
For one by powering villages with solar instead of coal or gas, even that is huge.
>>
File: Japanese capsule hotel.jpg (494KB, 1600x1065px) Image search: [Google]
Japanese capsule hotel.jpg
494KB, 1600x1065px
>>69359557
India is a special case, it's population is not sustainable under any scenario, the country is barely twice as big as Mexico and is over a billion in population, with a good fifth of those illiterate, nevermind they're struggling with open defecation.

They're past the point of being able to live under anything that resembles a Western living standard, tbqh they really need to start thinking of solutions like pictured for the next century, it's as close to fair and viable as they're ever going to get.
>>
>>69356974

No, he won't. Why do faggots still think that they have any qualification whatever to make predictive statements of this type when the result of the election itself proved them all wrong and blew their oh-so-smart powers of prediction to smithereens? You don't get to /talk/ anymore, at least talk and be taken seriously, is the obvious takeaway from all this.

>>69356804

No, he isn't. Construir muro ahora.
>>
Because the Chinese are using it as an excuse to rip us off in trade
>>
>>69357994
White consciousness has been beaten out of whites. It would exist, and it did at one point.

The decline began in the 60's along with the sexual revolution.

What caused it was women's emancipation.
>>
>>69359817
Not really, no it isn't.

Do you think those solar panels will be enough to power a first or second world village? How many panels are those villages going to need when everyone in that village has an ipad, laptop, microwave, computer, etc?

Oh and by the way that village now has double or three times the amount of people as it does today.
>>
>>69359838
Then you gotta rid of them. Because people are never going to stop desiring and striving for a first world lifestyle.

Good luck.
>>
>>69359896
Only because our men have been too weak. I'm still pretty damn racially conscious I wish everyone else would be as well but we're too damn content on hating other white people to do so.
>>
>>69357052
This
He's not just the president of USA, he's the avatar of USA
>>
>>69359934
Stop strawmanning you retard.

>Do you think those solar panels will be enough to power a first or second world village?
We're talking about Indian villages.

>How many panels are those villages going to need when everyone in that village has an ipad, laptop, microwave, computer, etc?
We're talking about Indian villages of today, not the Indian villages of the unknown future.

>Oh and by the way that village now has double or three times the amount of people as it does today.
Why?
>>
>>69359641
I'm not basing my opinions on those. I believe in global warming but not necessarily that it's man made. For fuck sake that place doggerland used to be dry land 10,000 years ago.
>>
>>69359863
Yes, the wall makes environmental sense

>>69359976
They're not, the overwhelming majority won't get it under any scenario however and this is remediation, have the ones who can obtain the resources own Western style homes, but for the overwhelming majority something safe, clean and high tech like I posted would be a vast improvement, it would allow for efficient use of energy and for the preservation of whatever's left of their environment.

I myself would rather be in a pod like that rather than an Indian slum.
>>
>>69360032
Some people are more susceptible to conditioning than others and feel a greater need to "fit in".

It is literally illegal in my country to have a white consciousness. It is a crime, hate speech. This has an effect on people, it's not simply weak willed men.

We got soft after World War 2 because people were so appalled by it, and allowed a bunch of shit to happen like the sexual revolution.
>>
>>69360065
Are we? Because I was talking about the India of the future.

I'm doing so because the rate of carbon consumption in Africa in Asia is the real fucking problem.

Unless you expect me to believe Africa and Asia are either going to just fucking disappear tomorrow or suddenly go carbon neutral then we are fucking fucked.
>>
>>69360185
>It is literally illegal in my country to have a white consciousness.
What the fuck is white consciousness? Is it being proud in your skin colour? If so that's retarded that people are into that sort of thing.
>>
>>69360185
What is so bad about the sexual revolution? It makes our men stronger by having to compete sexually. But many men are just opting out because they are weak.
>>
>>69360173
You should get on the phone then.

You've got the world's largest democracy to convince that the vast majority of them should live as a vast underclass of tube people so your favorite lemur won't die. Again, best of luck.
>>
>>69360185
>Some people are more susceptible to conditioning than others and feel a greater need to "fit in".
Like people who are proud of something they have no control over because it gives them a feeling of belonging or worth? :thinking:
>>
>>69360107
>I believe in global warming but not necessarily that it's man made.
What a coincidence, your views just happen to match your nation's perception of short term best interest.
>>
>>69360285
Have fun clutching your oil money when millions of climate refugees are flooding into your incest mansion in Iowa you fucking hick.
>>
gay european faggot, will house flatten by MUSLIMS >>69356686 also sister creampie kuffar and MUSLIM alike
>>
>>69360185
And the fact that people are convinced the size of their dick is genetic. So you have the thing everybody thinks is the most important important part of male sexuality and is dead set on saying it can't be changed.
>>
File: climate-hoax.jpg (52KB, 509x340px)
climate-hoax.jpg
52KB, 509x340px
>>69356770
>>
>>69356686
The danger with crazies is that their behaviours are unpredictable.
>>
>>69360303
I don't even care about my nation.
>>
>>69360425
Yup. And it's one of the reasons crazy retards are worse than outright malicious people.
>>
File: Eco-Sky-Malaysia.jpg (458KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Eco-Sky-Malaysia.jpg
458KB, 800x600px
>>69360285
>vast underclass of tube people
That wouild be a solution for India's poorest, doesn't mean say their middle classes can't live in luxurious high rises.

There simply isn't enough room in their country for each one to get an American style home.
>>
>>69360327
I never see we should be burning oil either, but that's the inevitable consequence of pushing dogshit forms of energy like solar and wind on places like India, Africa, and China at the expense of nuclear.
>>
>>69357105
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_carbon_dioxide_emissions

That's bullshit. You emit twice as India and 2.5 time more per capita than EU citizens.
>>
>>69360489
I agree, but you've got to convince them to agree with you. Not me.
>>
>>69360503
Yeah sure just give the unstable as fuck portions of the world the capacity to make nuclear weapons, great idea!!
>>
we should be spending our money on looking for inhabitable planets and means to get there rather than solving climate change tbqh
>>
>>69360632
>inhabitable
habitable
>>
>>69360673
They are synonymous.
>>
>>69360551
Then you're fucked.
>>
>>69360673
Otherwise the antonym wouldn't be uninhabitable.
>>
>>69360551
Don't be racist.
>>
>>69358332
>allowing for relativism
this is a bengali knitting forum, truth relativism is a given.
>>
>>69360758
We're fucked if idiots like you think the correct way to power the third world is by making a huge electric grid supported by nuclear power plants instead of just making off the grid hubs for places that need it.
>>
>>69356974
>Trump will never run
>Trump will never be a factor in the race
>Trump will never win New Hampshire
>Trump will never win Florida
>Trump will never defeat Ted Cruz
>Trump will never be nominated at the convention
>Trump will never win 270 electoral votes
>Trump will never be given those 270 electoral votes by the electoral college
---you are here---
>Trump will never be inaugurated
>Trump will never build the wall
>Trump will never be re-elected
>Trump will never make America great again
>>
>>69360332
Why is Saint–Martin/Sint Maarten shitposting so much thesedays, did a hurricane make all those islanders angry?
>>
>>69361000
When idiots get past the honeymoon phase and realise Trump is part of the establishment too he won't get a second term.

I hope.
>>
>>69361255
>Trump is part of the establishment too
well yeah he was kind of just elected fucking President

or is this another one of those "he didn't make Alex Jones secretary of state so now he's sold everybody out" arguments
>>
>>69360550
It's a capitalist's idea mostly, all you have to do is have apple brand these >>69359838

Hell, they'd be a success even in North America and Europe if they did. And IMHO we should be building some of those as well, they'd make sound solutions for the homeless.
>>
>>69361360
He's draining the swamp and showing everyone how anti establishment he is by hiring fucktons of establishment people to his cabinet, you got swindled famalam.
>>
File: 1479573879776.png (33KB, 899x547px) Image search: [Google]
1479573879776.png
33KB, 899x547px
>The West should cripple it's economy and allow the chinks to take over the world based on what is at this point coloration not causation; even if it were confirmed its China and India who pollute too much

Fuck off; global pollution is not our fault.
Also:
>Scientific consensus
>Science
>Consensus
LITERALLY NO SUCH THING! Why are lefties so fucking stupid?
>>
>>69361453
>LITERALLY NO SUCH THING!
Literally no such thing just because you say so? Ok retard.
>>
>>69361430
literally when did he say he was going to fill his cabinet with a bunch of unqualified idiots, why should he do that just to satisfy people that didn't even like him in the first place and criticize him for every single thing he does anyway?

How are people like James Mattis, Rex Tillerson, Ben Carson, Linda McMahon, and Andrew Puzder orthodox picks for anything anyway?
>>
>>69361430
He's getting some people outside the system tho
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21EJagkR6QI
>>
>>69356804
>doom several species to extinction

Not that big of a tragedy to be honest. Majority of specieses that existed are extinct.. But they should store a large library of biological material colected from them.
>>
>>69361983
To clone them? To study?
>>
>>69361755
>literally when did he say he was going to fill his cabinet with a bunch of unqualified idiots
What? Just because someone's not part of the establishment doesn't mean they're unqualified.

>why should he do that just to satisfy people that didn't even like him in the first place and criticize him for every single thing he does anyway?
His voters liked him for the anti establishment bit, it's the most popular movement right now.
>>
>>69360185
>It is literally illegal in my country to have a white consciousness

You just not allowed to call random people nigger, Nigel.
>>
>>69356686
Feels good to see leftists trying to use 'science' as a scare tactic being BTFO
>>
>>69362353
Because of course only leftists care about the leader of the greatest country in the history of our entire fucking species not giving a shit about the world dying.
>>
>>69358833
It should be noted that byproducts of nuclear reactions in the waste, such as platinum, are highly valuable. The waste is actually a goldmine and will keep on giving for centuries.
>>
>>69360248
>>69360292
I don't think it's just race. I'm not a white supremacist either. But I think there is something to be said for having a tightly-knit nation of people similar culturally, I am an opponent of multiculturalism, and I think on some level, race does factor in to the idea of "a people". When shit hits the fan I think things shake down like they do in prison: people group with other similar people. Take a look at this:

https://www.theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2015/10/why-japanese-kids-can-walk-to-school-alone/408475/

>>69362300
The very idea of think of your white countrymen as "brothers" is racist because it is exclusionary by design. White people are the only race excluded from this, to the point of it seeming absurd for there to be a "white race" at all. It's something our forebearers took for granted and we have had conditioned out of us.
>>
>>69362169
the vast majority of people that support him are retarded (see /pol/ and their belief in numerous Trump policies that don't actually exist and never did such as him getting rid of gay marriage, legal weed, and leaving NATO )

the vast majority of people that supported Clinton were also retarded (see: everything)

who cares what any of them think, I just don't see how calling him establishment is an argument when we've watch the establishment pull out all stops on trying to slander or otherwise hinder his election for over a year
>>
>>69356686
>implying trump will lead anything
>implying he's not another puppet
>implying the jews aren't the true leaders of the """free"""" world
>>
File: 1477426746259.jpg (28KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1477426746259.jpg
28KB, 300x300px
>>69362414
>THE WORLD IS DYING!!!

lmfao, just listen to yourself.
>>
I don't care, it will never affect my life personally.
>>
>>69362493
>I just don't see how calling him establishment is an argument when we've watch the establishment pull out all stops on trying to slander or otherwise hinder his election for over a year
It mostly just the left attacking him during the election, yeah the GOP was butthurt but that's to be expected when a complete outsider comes in and makes a fool out of your party and way of thinking.
>>
>>69362675
Can't wait til England starts drowning and you runts come up here, I think a renovation of Hadrian's wall will be in order.
>>
>>69362453
I can walk to school alone. Kids here can definitely walk to school alone.
>>
>>69362766
the fact that there was a candidate out making huge crowds of Republican voters cheer while shit-talking things like the Iraq War and the Bush family was fantastic. Those fat, impotent establishment tears were delicious. None of that rhetoric has changed and he's still tweeting the same bullshit as always at 2 in the morning.
>>
>>69362891
>America
>things within walking distance of your house
pick one
>>
>>69362453
I don't know. The entire human race only has genetic diversity equivalent 55 Chimpanzees.
>>
>>69362905
It's absolutely insane how much dumb shit and how much flipflopping Trump did and does and hardly any of his supporters care.
>>
>>69362944
What? There's a corner store and a grocery store within walking distance. And that's only if you don't want to walk that far. There's like 3 supermarkets in a 2 mile radius. The University is down the street. There's a private college about a quarter mile away too. Plenty of stuffy within walking distance.
>>
>>69362453
>White people are the only race excluded from this, to the point of it seeming absurd for there to be a "white race" at all. It's something our forebearers took for granted and we have had conditioned out of us.
Why is this even a thing people want? The only reason black pride is such a big thing is because they were slaves and don't know anything about their heritage, apart from their skin colour they have nothing to cling to. As a white person you can trace back your heritage hundreds of years.

I really don't get white pride.
>>
>>69363060
So you should only have pride in your heritage if you know nothing about it?
>>
>>69363093
What?
>>
>>69363378
You said the only reason blacks have pride is cause they don't know their heritage.
>>
>>69363378
It's not about logic. We instinctually defend our genes.
>>
I think they may start accepting climate change when poorer nations are unable to withstand desertification, flooding, or other issues, and flood into first world nations as refugees
>>
>>69363420
No, I said "The only reason black pride is such a big thing is because they were slaves and don't know anything about their heritage, apart from their skin colour they have nothing to cling to."
>>
>>69363462
Then why isn't incest natural? That way you're keeping 100% of your genes when you have a child instead of just 50% :thinking:
>>
>>69356974
>China alone emits more CO2 than the USA and the EU combined.

False
>>
>>69356686
It's not good. But let's be real here Trump supporters don't care about policy so much as they care about feeling as though they've won something. It's all about spite and will continue to be so for four years.
>>
>>69356770
>>69356878

Just in case you're not trolling

https://skepticalscience.com/global-warming-scientific-consensus-intermediate.htm

99% of climatologists agreed that human activity is responsible for global warming
>>
>>69362958
>flip-flopping
any flip-flopping he has done is absolutely minuscule compared to other politicians and much of his platform he has been speaking about since the 80s

>dumb shit
good, bring on the internet age of world leaders, America used to have leaders that would beat would-be assassins half to death with canes and would record themselves going on anti-semetic tangents in the Oval Office. Thomas Jefferson was so much of an autist that he would write down his state of the union addresses for somebody else to read before Congress while he stayed home. Those people all got things done, unlike any of the stiffs in suits that they've had since then that acted "Presidential".
>>
>>69363466
That's not why "Black pride" is a thing.
>>
>>69363507
Because we're organisms and it helps to defend your genetic brothers. Incest is/wasquite common it's taboo because we discovered it causes birth defects. But much of the world is inbred. We have 7 billion humans. There was once only about 300 about 100,000 years ago. That means we all come from that group of around 300 people. We are very inbred.
>>
>>69363543
that describes the vast majority of voters for any party anywhere. Most people in the street can't formulate a single argument for belief in any policy position they think they "hold".
>>
>>69359892
Explain how please
>>
>>69363645
>The only reason black pride is such a big thing
>>
>>69363703
t. Nigger
>>
>>69363643
>any flip-flopping he has done is absolutely minuscule compared to other politicians and much of his platform he has been speaking about since the 80s
Maybe but the stuff he's flipflopped on is pretty big, he said he was going to build a wall and Mexico was going to pay for it, now it's more of a fence and America is probably going to foot the bill. He said Hillary would go to jail and now he's saying we don't care about that anymore right?

I just wish he'd have more of a filter on what he tweets, I'm all for not acting 100% presidential but some of the stuff he tweets is pretty hecking inane.
>>
>>69363543
>It's all about spite and will continue to be so for four years.
Ahhh yes because I, as a conservative, only voted for Trump out of spite and not to get a conservative supreme court justice.
>>
>>69362958
Name something Trump has flipflopped on.
>>
>>69363879
>now it's more of a fence and America is probably going to foot the bill
[Citation needed]
>>
>>69363879
>he said he was going to build a wall and Mexico was going to pay for it, now it's more of a fence and America is probably going to foot the bill.
completely false

>He said Hillary would go to jail and now he's saying we don't care about that anymore right?
If the President personally controlled who the FBI decides to start investigating, do you really think Obama's FBI would have reopened their investigation into her like three days before the election?
>>
>>69356686
>>so far he hasn't given any solid reason as to why
My, aren't we entitled?
Has the Chinese minister of industry answered your call yet?
>>
>>69363913
>voted for Trump
Keep in mind that I'm also accounting for the primaries in my statement.
>>
>>69364068
>>69364073
>[Citation needed]
>completely false
I was being a bit hyperbolic but here's an interview where he said a fence would be fine in certain places.
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/60-minutes-donald-trump-wall-mexican-border-fence-segments/
And Mexico has said a whole bunch of times that they're not paying for it.

>>69364073
>If the President personally controlled who the FBI decides to start investigating, do you really think Obama's FBI would have reopened their investigation into her like three days before the election?
I'm pretty sure he still said he'd lock her up even after the FBI said she was "innocent"

>>69363982
The birther thing for one, he was pretty obsessed with that.
>>
>>69364268
Your statement is retarded and factually inaccurate.

Maybe you should have taken that into account.
>>
>>69364328
a fence is completely necessary in many places where terrain does not allow wall construction. Along the Rio Grande the soil is too muddy to properly lay concrete foundations in many places as well.
>>
>>69364248
>le Chinese somehow benefit

>>69364328
>I was a bit hyperbolic

You are a retarded shitposter who is obviously from /pol/. Kill yourself.

"Build a wall" does not necessarily exclude building a fence in areas.
>>
>>69364328
>The birther thing for one, he was pretty obsessed with that.

That wasn't a campaign promise/issue/policy. It was something he claimed 5 years ago.

Great example!
>>
>>69364434
I understand that it was necessary but he was spouting about a wall, not spouting about improving the border.

>>69364494
>You are a retarded shitposter who is obviously from /pol/. Kill yourself.
/pol/ is one of the biggest safe places on the internet, why would someone that doesn't like Trump be there?

>"Build a wall" does not necessarily exclude building a fence in areas.

"wall
A continuous vertical brick or stone structure that encloses or divides an area of land."
>>
>>69364567
>That wasn't a campaign promise/issue/policy. It was something he claimed 5 years ago.
Something he was still talking about in 2016 and only renounced in September.

How about the Hillary thing?
>>
>>69360551
You know India and China already have nuclear weapons and nuclear power plants, right?

And the byproduct of lftr reactors does not necessarily have to reach the part of the uraniun decay chain where weapon's grade uranium or plutonium are made.
>>
>>69366165
Actually what I said wasn't entirely true. You could theoretically make nuclear weapons out of uranium 233 but they would be exceptionally shitty.

Funnily enough India once detonated an experimental U-233 bomb and decided against it was super dangerous low-yield garbage.
>>
File: 1481958159094.jpg (133KB, 1150x647px)
1481958159094.jpg
133KB, 1150x647px
>>69357052

>tfw democracy works
>>
>>69367114
gobbless
>>
>>69356686
Global warming, emissions, eco-friendly and all that shit is nothing more than a way for soulless marketing jews to extract money or sell crap at a premium to stupid libcucks with a guilt-complex.

Either global warming isn't man made and is unstoppable, or it's man-made and is unstoppable. Either way it's a non-issue politically.
>>
>>69367442
As mentioned previously itt it isn't unstoppable, you would just need to get rid of a whole shitload of people.

It's unlikely anyone will be willing to make that bargain though.
Thread posts: 208
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.