[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /int/, what is your opinion of the Provisional IRA? h

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 304
Thread images: 44

Hello /int/, what is your opinion of the Provisional IRA?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wv_7iuBHVug
>>
Turboniggers
>>
Provos were great. The RIRA however is full of chads and tough guys. It's like a fucking mafia.
>>
Reminder to report and ignore shitposting.
>>
Heroes.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OT0yoo9B2Bc
Knights of modern day
>>
>>69350601

Freedom fighters
>>
>>69350601
Why do Irish hate britain so much? Because of potato?
>>
>>69350601
Edible IRA? Never had any, is it good?
>>
they did nothing wrong
>>
top lads

t.unbiased third party
>>
>>69350601
>Hello /int/, what is your opinion of the Provisional IRA?
Fuck 'em.
>>
>>69350830
Same reason you hate the japs I think
>>
>>69350882
but what about yer heritage boyo?
>>
Redpill me about IRA.
>>
>>69350922
You hate brits because japanese occupied korea? wtf?
>>
>>69350601
I think that the Irish are useless sub-humans who should not exist and all of Ireland should be ruled by England.
>>
>>69351016
Communists and thugs, also cowardly as fuck.
>>
File: Curious Doggo.jpg (18KB, 300x279px) Image search: [Google]
Curious Doggo.jpg
18KB, 300x279px
>>69351021
Are you dense?
>>
>>69351016
Nationalists and freedom fighters, also brave as fuck.
>>
>>69351054
wtf I hate bomber Harris now
>>
>>69351021
post fucking machines
>>
>>69351058
The same could be said for loyalists or the British army

minus the communism of course
>>
>>69350601
Terrorists. Not much different to ISIS at all. Bombing civillian areas, kidnapping, torturing and executing civillians. Driven by a arguable political cause instead of religious, although the organisation itself is hugely catholic. Basically they have no place in civilized europe. Brainwashed, fundamentalist guerilla terrorists, akin to those in the middle east and Africa, and south America back in the day.

Just niggers.
>>
File: 1480448370604.jpg (607KB, 1429x1342px) Image search: [Google]
1480448370604.jpg
607KB, 1429x1342px
>>69351102
I am a Greek
>>
>>69351016
They fucked up by targeting civilians. The movement never really recovered from that.
>>
>>69351131
The British army were on the front lines the IRS only ever bombed from safety miles away, anytime a firefight broke out they surrendered immediately or got ducking massacred before they got the chance.
>>
>>69351058
>Communists
The Provos were about as far right as one can possibly get. They explicitly exist to as an antithesis to communism in the OIRA.
>>
>>69351131
Also don't give a fuck about loyalists
>>
>>69351171
They never targeted civilians. Civilians were collateral.

>>69351148
>kidnapping, torturing and executing civillians
You're thinking of Loyalists.
>>
>>69351234
>front lines
>in a guerrilla war
haha oh wow
>>
>>69351238
Nope they were red and better off dead.
>>
>>69351234
The British Army killed civilians at a higher rate than the IRA did.
>>
>>69351148
>a arguable political cause
ah yes good auld British boot lickery

preaching while your flegs the butcher's apron is another classic
>>
File: troubles statistics.gif (9KB, 482x363px) Image search: [Google]
troubles statistics.gif
9KB, 482x363px
>You are now aware that the UVF killed more civilians than republicans
>>
>>69351234

I watched a documentary interviewing british soldiers in NI and one of them said they would stand beside children because they knew they would not get shot at then, in that soldiers words "because the IRA were cowards".
>>
>>69351316
Factually incorrect. They specifically exist because the OIRA wanted to shift the cause from protecting Catholic, Irish Nationalists, to simply protecting the working class of all creeds, religions and political stances. The IRA rejected this wholeheartedly and split off to create their own organisation that would continue to fight and protect on the behalf of Catholic, Irish Nationalists. The OIRA believed that working class Unionists were being controlled by the elites and therefore they refused to use force against them, even in defending Nationalist areas. IRA rejected this Marxist thinking.
>>
>>69351408
and the British army on average by a few percentiles
>>
>>69351318
I'm sure
>>
>>69351435
Pic related.
>>
>>69350601
would slaughter like the dogs they are
>>
>>69350601
Proof that an organized populace with a common goal can ward of a superior fighting force through partisan warfare tactics, battle of attrition and what not. With their strong catholic piety god is truly on their side.
>>
>>69351477
>>69351408
>>
>>69351477
I love that you made this post almost 2 full minutes after evidence of this being the case was posted. Good job bud.
>>
>>69351234
>Smaller
>Less funding
>Less training
>Less equipment

lol guise why you no conventional war?????

>On the front line

Yeah, remember when those brave soldiers drove into a sports stadium and kill all those dangerous, unarmed civilians?

Both sides did horrible things. To brand one side as bad, like you did is fucking bullshit
>>
>>69351171
>by targeting civilians.
This meme is constantly repeated but Brits and Britboos will never produce a shred of evidence of it because it never happened.

Did the IRA kill civilians? Yes. Did they target them? No.
Did the British Army kill civilians? Yes. Did they target them? At least once.
Did the Loyalists kill civilians? Yes. Did they target them? Every fucking time.

Daily reminder that the IRA were actually and unironically the good guys, Brits are just buttblasted that someone finally took them down a peg.
>>
>>69351014
My ancestors left Ireland 160 years ago for a good fucking reason; literally nothing on that island is worth fighting for.
>>
>>69350601
old pre-war IRA were bretty cool
provos were dumb cunts, shit like bloody friday, the rememberance day bombings, kingsmill, warrington, birmingham and guildford can't be excused. that being said the loyalists were a hell of alot fucking worse and more morally reprehensible
new meme IRAs are mostly criminals, thugs, commiecuck roleplayers and a few genuinely evil cunts
>>
>>69351603
Pathetic little fuck you are, little Anglo bootlicking cunt
>>
>>69351483
>>69351435
>>69351234

I found it

https://youtu.be/MZULAbyfs0k?t=861
>>
>>69351483
Such bravery
>>
>>69351603
The reason is probably closer to "British oppression meant that my family would've all starved to death if they'd stayed" rather than "Nothing worth fighting for".
>>
>>69351588
civilians were targeted on numerous occasions, you can always chalk it up to how the IRA and its various splinter groups are structured

you're bound to have some lads who'll just go off on a mad one like a Kingsmill
>>
>>69351621

I suppose it was bad but the British government was doing the exact same in Ireland for a long time so there is that
>>
>>69351621
>provos were dumb cunts
How then did they bring the English to the table?

>>69351671
>Kingsmill
>it was Republicans who did it of their own accord and IRA didn't even know about it, after Loyalists had spent weeks shooting innocent Catholics to provoke them
>this proves the IRA targeted civilians

Fuck off, seoinín.
>>
>>69351671
Kingsmill was the work of the INLA though. Or rather, a splinter group of the INLA. IRA had zero involvement.
>>
>>69351639
calling them cowards in the next breath kek
>>
>>69351284
The loyalist didn't firebomb a hotel filled with families and children. The loyalists didn't send suicide bombers to kill themselves in civillian pubs and fucking chip shops.

NIGGERS. Literally ISIS grade nigger warfare. Anyone who supports them or their actions should be sent to Syria to fight the Jihadis. Can't fathom how weak willed and brainwashed you would have to be to support such a movement. Peoples support for them usally derives from childish anti English rhetoric, nothing more. Edgy faggots don't realize they might as well be waving around an ISIS flag, they hate the English too, and operate very similarly
>>
>>69351744
forgot we were talking about PIRA, sorry

>>69351736
>after Loyalists had spent weeks shooting innocent Catholics to provoke them
don't try and justify it you sap, Kingsmill and other atrocities should never have happend and was just pointless niggerdry
>>
>>69351766

They were too cowardly to shoot children, unlike brave British soldiers
>>
lads how long do you think it would take to annex southern ireland? an hour or two?
>>
File: 1328222037001.jpg (78KB, 428x410px) Image search: [Google]
1328222037001.jpg
78KB, 428x410px
>>69351803

But they did
>>
>>69351884
A few years, you could disappear into the countryside here very easily, Afghanistan style
>>
>>69351016
>I'm gonna show them Saxon fuckers for killing and terrorising peaceful Irish citizens!
>proceeds to kill and terrorise peaceful Irish citizens
>>
>>69351803
>The loyalist didn't firebomb a hotel filled with families and children.
nah they just firebombed entire streets (read: loyalist CIVILIANS, not even the fucking paras) like Bombay

>dur ISIS durr hurr literally ISIS hurrr
lmao

>>69351884
800 years
>>
>>69351884
You'd think that wouldnt you sassenach, you would think that until you hear the crack of the armalite

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHY14OVk7r0
>>
>>69351803
>The loyalist didn't firebomb a hotel filled with families and children. The loyalists didn't send suicide bombers to kill themselves in civillian pubs and fucking chip shops.
No, they just kidnapped men, women and children from their homes in the dead of night and drove them out into fields to put bullets in the back of their heads, solely for being Catholic. They carried out the largest bombing of the entire Troubles in Dublin/Monaghan.

Fuck you and your quibbling you little Orange cunt, you should've been exterminated in 1921.

>>69351849
>don't justify it
You're completely wrong though. The IRA never sanctioned those shootings, it was Republicans who had an emotional vendetta against the Loyalists.
>>
>>69351915
except that they didn't and you are an idiot.
>>
>>69350601
I wish they had killed more English, convince the Anglos to leave a few decades earlier than they will, but alas we have to wait
>>
>>69351884
800 more years and then you'll leave again with loads of dead British children kek
>>
>>69351803
>The Shankill Butchers was an Ulster loyalist gang—many of whom were members of the Ulster Volunteer Force (UVF)—that was active between 1975 and 1982 in Belfast, Northern Ireland. It was based in the Shankill area and was responsible for the deaths of at least 23 people, most of whom were killed in sectarian attacks. The gang was notorious for kidnapping and murdering random Catholic and suspected Catholic civilians; each was beaten ferociously and had his throat hacked with a butcher's knife. Some were also tortured and attacked with a hatchet. The gang also killed six Ulster Protestants over personal disputes, and two other Protestants mistaken for Catholics

>On 4 December 1971, the Ulster Volunteer Force (UVF), an Ulster loyalist paramilitary group, detonated a bomb at McGurk's Bar in Belfast, Northern Ireland. The pub was frequented by Irish Catholics/nationalists.[1] The explosion caused the building to collapse, killing fifteen Catholic civilians—including two children—and wounding seventeen more. It was the deadliest attack in Belfast during the Troubles.[2]

>The Dublin and Monaghan bombings of 17 May 1974 were a series of co-ordinated bombings in Dublin and Monaghan, Ireland. Three bombs exploded in Dublin during rush hour and a fourth exploded in Monaghan almost ninety minutes later. They killed 33 civilians and a full-term unborn child, and injured almost 300. The bombings were the deadliest attack of the conflict known as the Troubles, and the deadliest attack in the Republic's history.[2] Most of the victims were young women, although the ages of the dead ranged from five months to 80 years.
>The Ulster Volunteer Force (UVF), a loyalist paramilitary group from Northern Ireland, claimed responsibility for the bombings in 1993.

>One of the most significant events in a terrifying night for Catholics across the North on August 9, 1971 was the burning of 194 houses in Velsheda Park, Farringdon Gardens and Cranbrook Gardens in Ardoyne by loyalis
>>
>>69351989

It says here >>69351408 they only murdered unarmed civilians
>>
WTF

Why are Irish such...fucking terrorists?
>>
File: pedo eating crisps.gif (755KB, 420x314px) Image search: [Google]
pedo eating crisps.gif
755KB, 420x314px
>edgy 15 year old brits fighting edgy 15 year old irish
>>
>>69352058
Same reason your people are, Mubuttu. We don't like foreigners in our lands.
>>
>>69351803
What are The Dublin and Monaghan bombings?

>>69351884
>Buttblasted Brit resorting to this

You couldn't even finish off the Taliban you spastic. You tried for 800 years over here and still couldn't win.
>>
>>69352079

Just wait until they put the border back on Northern Ireland because of Brexit
>>
>>69351956
>The IRA never sanctioned those shootings
that's what I'm saying, the structure of the IRA and even the Volunteers going back to reforms before and after the Rising ensured that you'd always have people able to go off and do their own thing

there was rarely any sanctioning from anywhere, people did what they thought best
>>
>>69352058
How is that terrorism? Ulster has been Irish land for thousands of years until the British came. Its rightfully ours and the PIRA are there to resist the Anglo Saxon and liberate the Catholic Irish in NI who up until recently suffered terrible discrimination.

If the British are fit to harass and murder civilians then they had better be fit to put up with Irish resistance.
>>
>>69352058
you honestly shouldn't complain about ISIS TRUCKing you while you bomb them

just tell your government to stop letting sandniggers in if you aren't one yourself
>>
>>69351736
>How then did they bring the English to the table?
bombing economic targets

it took them until the fucking 90s to work out that's how you bring them to the table

killing people and instilling fear into the populace only strengthened people's anti-IRA resolve, it played into the hands of the british government because at the end of the day them setting off a few bombs in northern ireland or killing a few english civilians in some random town is only going to give the british govt a mandate for a harsher occupation and allow them to be more stubborn because a few civvies dying in non-tourist or non-business areas is no skin of the govt's nose
>>
>>69351803
>The Milltown Cemetery attack (also known as the Milltown Cemetery killings or Milltown Massacre[2]) took place on 16 March 1988 in Belfast's Milltown Cemetery. During the funeral of three Provisional IRA volunteers killed in Gibraltar, an Ulster Defence Association (UDA) volunteer, Michael Stone, attacked the mourners with hand grenades and pistols.

>On 5 February 1992, a mass shooting took place at the Sean Graham bookmaker's shop on the Lower Ormeau Road in Belfast, Northern Ireland. Members of the Ulster Defence Association (UDA), a loyalist paramilitary group, opened fire on the customers, killing five civilians and wounding another nine. The shop was in an Irish nationalist area, and all of the victims were local Catholic civilians.

>The Castlerock killings took place on 25 March 1993 in the village of Castlerock, County Londonderry, Northern Ireland. Members of the Ulster Defence Association (UDA), a loyalist paramilitary group, shot dead three civilians and a Provisional Irish Republican Army volunteer as they arrived for work. Another was wounded. The men were all Catholics.[1]

>The killings of Paddy Wilson and Irene Andrews took place in Belfast, Northern Ireland on the night of 25/26 June 1973. The victims, Roman Catholic Senator Paddy Wilson and his Protestant friend, Irene Andrews, were hacked and repeatedly stabbed to death by members of the "Ulster Freedom Fighters" (UFF). This was a cover name for the Ulster Defence Association (UDA), a then-legal Ulster loyalist paramilitary organisation.

>The Greysteel massacre[1][2] was a mass shooting that happened on the evening of 30 October 1993 in Greysteel, County Londonderry, Northern Ireland. Three members of the Ulster Defence Association (UDA), a loyalist paramilitary group, opened fire in a crowded pub during a Halloween party, killing eight civilians and wounding thirteen. The pub was in an Irish Catholic and Irish nationalist area.

259 killings. 208 were civilians.
>>
>>69351924
>>69351930
>>69351949
>>69352008
is it bad that i'm getting a boner thinking about tomahawk missiles raining down on dublin while tornados fly overhead destroying targets and hercules aircraft dropping all 3 regiments of the paras deep into the irish countryside?
>>
>>69351956
>Some millitary personnel did questionable things on the orders of the government
>Better go to the host country and bomb families, women and kids who have no connection to these events

Sound familiar? Sounds a smidge like retaliation bombings across europe for intervention in the middle east to me. In that it is exactly the fucking same.

Potato nigger. You are a nigger.
>>
>>69352210
>questionable
Murdering civilians in the streets isn't "questionable".
>>
>>69352197
gay

Fight me like a man
>>
>>69352082
>Mubuttu

Are you even trying, John Pendleton, my protestant friend?

>>69352168
>implyin' I have any power
>>
File: fedorable.jpg (21KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
fedorable.jpg
21KB, 400x400px
>>69352197
>>
>>69352197
>He thinks the IRA could be defeated militarily
You MUST be underage. There's no other excuse.
>>
>>69352197
you'll do fuken nuttin
>>
>>69352286
no, i accent that you can't defeat the ira/isis with missiles and bullets alone
but you can turn dublin into aleppo
>>
File: thinkin bout car bombs.jpg (52KB, 640x535px) Image search: [Google]
thinkin bout car bombs.jpg
52KB, 640x535px
>>69352278
>>implyin' I have any power
that's no way to think

go blow something up
>>
>>69352182
>it took them until the fucking 90s to work out that's how you bring them to the table
Because in the 70s they were more concerned with defending the Irish against Orangecunts. After Bloody Sunday (you know when you shot unarmed civilians and then lied about them being armed?), the IRA decided to retaliate against England.

Once they did, you sure started paying some fucking attention to what was going on.

>>69352210
>having a whinge about getting bombed when you're doing the bombing
fucking kek

>mfw the British Army are literally ISIS since their bombs killed civilians

You bucktooth orange nigger. You are a nigger.
>>
>>69352244
really? seems like a very questionable exercise to me. if it were happening here, I would certainly question it. Guess what I wouldn't do.. I wouldn't go to their home country and bomb families that reside there who know nothing about it. Because I am not a nigger.
>>
>>69352197
>Couldn't defeat the Taliban
>Had 800 years to be us, failed

Hurr we could totes win this time.
>>
File: Blast-damage-2[1].jpg (423KB, 2197x1463px) Image search: [Google]
Blast-damage-2[1].jpg
423KB, 2197x1463px
>>69352340
Yeah go ahead lad, I'm sure all the Irish in England would just sit there and let it it happen.

>>69352369
It's not questionable because one doesn't need to question whether or not something is evil. If you watch people get executed on the street and you go "hmm, maybe JUST MAYBE this is a bad thing" then you deserve every attack that comes your way.
>>
>>69350601
They blew up a retired war hero on holiday deciding he was such a prime target that it was also worth killing women and a child from Ireland. Filth.
>>
>>69352340
most of the boggers wouldn't mind that actually

the response would be pretty huge and you'd have every englishman checking under his car in the morning sure
>>
>>69352340
You already destroyed Dublin before. We rebuilt it and we can keep doing that you tween faggot
>>
>>69352369
>wouldn't go to their home country

>the Brit finally accepts that Northern Ireland isn't part of the UK and is rightful Irish clay
That didn't take very long did it?

>>69352440
>it was also worth killing women and a child from Ireland
It was Irishmen who were responsible for the constant defeats Ireland suffered at the hands of England.

Collaborators must be punished.
>>
>>69352440
Not a war hero for us, a royal is always a royal, and a prime target for militant republicans

I'm sure you must be so upset that a random old man died decades before you were born
>>
>>69352474
>you tween faggot
twink detected
post qt-irish-bp :3
>>
>>69352346
What the fuck are you talking about, do you have zero reading comprehension? I'm not doing any bombing. None of the people inside the Bataclan or the Berlin Christmas market were doing any bombings, nor did they have any direct or indirect involvement. In fact, they personally had no say whatsoever in what happens in the middle east. But they all deserved to be slaughtered indiscriminately nonetheless, just for being born on an area of land?

Well, then. Why was it okay for the IRA to send suicide bombers to pubs, hotels, and chip shops? Honestly fuck you. Like really, actually, fuck you, the core of your very being. There will ALWAYS be confict in the world as long as there are NIGGERS like you around to support indiscriminately murdering innocent people

Neck yourself
>>
>>69352440

He was bumming that young boy out on the boat apparently
>>
>>69352491
>Collaborators
>kid doing a Sumer job
Literal scum of the earth you are.
>>
File: james connolly on british public.jpg (489KB, 2048x1156px) Image search: [Google]
james connolly on british public.jpg
489KB, 2048x1156px
>>69352369
>>
>>69350601
not sure why you irish lads are still so wound up about Ulster and all that, if they want to leave the union rejoin you then they'll vote on it like civilized people, I for one would welcome it since NI is a massive drain on the economy
>>
File: gerry.jpg (173KB, 962x725px) Image search: [Google]
gerry.jpg
173KB, 962x725px
>When the IRA kill your cousin and best mate but you're a good cuck for irish cock so you just go with it and shake his murderers hand
>>
>>69352590
They were just reading some of Patrick pearse's work
>>
>>69352580

I HOPE you are just having a laugh m8
>>
>>69352640
it's not Ulster, it's 6 counties in Ulster
>>
File: sensual gerry.jpg (126KB, 1000x730px) Image search: [Google]
sensual gerry.jpg
126KB, 1000x730px
>>69352647
his expression

jaysus I can't WAIT for that faggot to sit on the throne and make a joke of the English monarchy
>>
>>69352440
>They attacked a funeral with grenades and pistols
>They bombed a major city during rush hour, killing mostly women including one who was nine months pregnant and two infant girls.

Filth
>>
>>69352680
No one cares lad
>>
>>69352580
>having a whinge because the innocents you kill are worth less than the "innocent" british who die in retaliation
If you don't like your citizens being blown up, I guess you shouldn't kill other people's in the first place, should you?

>>69352611
>t. used to put tar on the heads of Irish children and set them on fire to torture their families into giving information
>t. deliberately shot unarmed men for not liking being treated like animals
>t. stole men and women from their homes and sold them as slaves, before splitting them apart and forcefully breeding the wives with niggers to have a cheaper supply of slaves
>t. literally starved a million people to death so your pockets didn't get slightly lighter
>t. committed genocide in Ireland, South Africa, India and everywhere fucking else your blighted hand touched

>calling someone else scum
Please crawl back into your hole, Saxon.

>>69352647
>the Queen had to have dinner with MARTIN FUCKING MCGUINNESS
>>
>>69352580
they were usually targeting places frequented by the British Army, prominent Loyalists and Loyalist paramilitary men, informers and spies
why do you keep talking about suicide bombings as well, unless you mean explosions going off before intended and killing the bearer they never happend
>>
>>69352734
the people that did that were filth, yes.
>>
>>69352740
use the terminology correctly if at all you stupid fuck
>>
What do you lads think will happen in 2 years when they put customs posts back on the border? It will pretty much make it impossible for cross-border workers and there will be no point buying something across the border, probably fuck the whole economy up completely at the very least.
>>
>>69352841
Start to push the polls over the line for reunification, they're not ready for the poverty that's coming their way
>>
File: IMG_0059.jpg (279KB, 951x909px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0059.jpg
279KB, 951x909px
The absolute lack of morality in this thread.
>>
File: 2.jpg (986KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
986KB, 1600x900px
>>69352841
There's some very serious plans being drawn up in my work about it. We'd have to recruit a few more people to patrol it.

>mfw I could be shooting orangecunts soon
>>
>>69352647
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKz-6vn_i00
>queen apologises in irish

how KEKED can one royal family get?
>>
>>69352934

Are you in the army?
>>
File: 1479886663372.jpg (229KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1479886663372.jpg
229KB, 640x480px
>>69352841
mhún mé trasna an teorainn
>>
>>69352832
Nah lad don't care enough
>>
>>69352624
And you agree with him? Confirmed nigger, then. Every German in Germany deserved to die in the world war? The people in that chip shop knew NOTHING of the political turmoils of ireland and the UK. Fuck all, zilch. They were working class nobodies.

Just to confirm, just for the cherry on the cake. You are, in fact, agreeing that bombing working class families in pubs and chippys is okay, you support those events, orchestrated by the IRA?
>>
>>69352841
>losing out on billions from the EU*
>losing access to Irish markets
>Nationalists are now isolated again with NI

kek I give it 10 years and the North is begging us to come back.

http://www.eurolink-eu.net/eu-funding-2/
>>
>>69352958
Am indeed lad. I know we're supposed to be against the Ra but all we do now is go after the modern one that deals drugs and shite
>>
>>69352753
You keep using the words You. As if I am directly resposible. I am not. I didn't support the occupation of ireland. neither did the working class families the IRA bombed in hotels and chip shops.
>>
>>69352990

You are literally getting sexually excited with this sheer level of sanctimoniousness, probably going to start humping the furniture any second
>>
>>69352990
I believe that they don't live in a bubble while their countrymen occupy and terrorize other peoples

>The people in that chip shop
which chip shop

stop preaching you queer
>>
>>69352990
Clearly you have never been to NI, everybody cares about this struggle, it literally defines the bulk of people in NI, but how could I expect an anglo to ever visit the occupied province
>>
>>69353043

INNOCENT working class families KILLED in CHIP-SHOPS by EVIL IRA
>>
>>69353047
Both parties seem to be getting a bit sanctimonious ITT tbqh.
>>
>>69352990
>They were working class nobodies.
They were working class Englishmen and their deaths were needed for the English to pay attention to what was going on in "their" country.

>>69353043
>neither did the working class families the IRA bombed in hotels and chip shops
They did though. Ignorance of the evils your Government did and was doing is not a valid defence. The Nationalists wanted the British Army there but you cunts fucked that up to persecute them instead.

Blame the IRA for the bombings if you want.
Blame your Government for that war.
>>
File: laff.gif (3MB, 290x189px) Image search: [Google]
laff.gif
3MB, 290x189px
>>69353088
>>
>>69350601
The only people that remember them are yanks with brain damage, former members and paddies that still live with their mums and spend their days listening to their songs.
>>
File: 1483018331465.png (4KB, 224x217px) Image search: [Google]
1483018331465.png
4KB, 224x217px
>>69353113
>need people to pay attention
>kill them

that'll get people on your side
>>
File: 1465236690009.png (746KB, 866x965px) Image search: [Google]
1465236690009.png
746KB, 866x965px
wow, the irish really are scum
>>
>>69353081
I'm from Northern Ireland, no one gives much of a shite.
>>
COWARDLY IRA too afraid to shoot at our BRAVE BRITISH SOLDIERS when standing beside children
>>
>>69353167
says increasingly nervous British man for the seventieth time this year
>>
>>69353188
>trying to get Englishmen on your side
That worked out marvellously for the last 800 years.

I'll take a dead Englishman over an Saxon "friend" any day of the week.

The fewer of you fuckers there are, the better.
>>
>>69353210
Bullshit you are anglo, I hope you get kneecapped
>>
>>69352990
>Every German in Germany deserved to die in the world war?
Kinda yes
>>
>>69353210
Dare you to walk into the Shankill waving a tricolour. Let me know how little of a shite people give.
>>
>>69352346
>you
first of all, "i" "we" didn't do anything so shut the fuck up with that, i'm not a fucking spokesperson for the british army and government just because i'm born in british territory and neither does that make me partial to either side so keep that shite out of it
and with the exception of the harrods bombing, it took until the 90's for the ira to use economic targets
in the 90's they managed to destroy economic targets, while still attacking the loyalists and the army as they did in the 70s and 80s
my point is if this strategy would have been adopted earlier a settlement, and probably a much better settlement, could have been reached much sooner and the ira wouldn't be considered such an isis-tier boogeyman
attacks like warrington and birmingham in particular weakened the IRA's potion without much good done, because at the end of the day it made the british public want the IRA's heads and pressured the british government to be harsher in negotiations, added to the fact that they pissed off many english catholic communities that were previously partial to the irish republican movement
>>
>>69353252
>Russian morality
>>
>>69353228
Aren't the IRA just a bunch of drug dealing gangsters now?
>>
>>69353252

Thats understandable for a Russian to say when Germans were herding people into barns and burning them alive, the British did similar things during our war of independence
>>
>>69353188
Getting the English "on your side" is the entire reason you fuckers ended up on this island to begin with. Why would anyone want more of that?
>>
>>69353228
says the paddy that still lives with his mum and spends his days listening to their songs
>>
>>69353289
it's complicated
some are drug dealing gangsters and other are anti-drug kneecapping gangsters

I think it was INLA and CIRA involved deeply in drugs
>>
>>69353228
Make sure you turn your music down now, your tea will be done soon and you don't want your mum to have to call you about ten times.
>>
>>69353269

It had more to do with the labour government getting elected in 1997
>>
>>69353230
>the last 800 years.
britain and ireland didn't exist 800 years ago. It was french normans cucking both of us in 1216 nationalism is a modern phenomenon, you histrionic ninny 'muh 800 years' as if you experienced any of it

>I'll take a dead Englishman over an Saxon "friend" any day of the week.
well you're in the minority thankfully, the IRA were sensible enough to realise they could not win.
>>
File: 1479743449776.png (35KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1479743449776.png
35KB, 700x700px
>>69353363
>>69353334
listening to the corries fyi
>>
>>69353366

The British army literally admitted it couldn't beat the IRA
>>
>>69353252
wtf i love russia now

>>69353269
>just because i'm born in british territory
No, but it makes you a target and only a butthurt faggot argues otherwise. Just like the British murdered civilians throughout our history to win, we murdered yours to win.

>weakened the IRA's potion without much good done
No, if anything it made the English realise they couldn't just contain this to Northern Ireland and hope it would blow over. It brought the war to the front of the British consciousness.
>>
>>69353289
The Provos around where I live are the kind that kneecap drugdealers and forcibly evict them from the neighbourhood if they're caught with drugs. But I know in other places, you have splinter groups of Republicans dealing drugs, mostly coke from what I hear.

UVF are the big-time drug dealers. Them and the Russians.
>>
This thread is a good example of why we told the world the Irish were lower than niggers.
>>
>>69353333
because it'll bring an end to the conflict. Do you think the Good Friday Agreement was a bad idea or what? want another 40 years of losing a war?
>>
>>69353366
But they did win, Irish were treated like slaves in NI, now have guaranteed place in governance and rights, reunification is coming, just a bit later than the IRA thought it would
>>
>>69353289
The main fight is against anime now
>>
>>69353366
>nationalism is a modern phenomenon
Nations of people have existed for far longer though

>the IRA were sensible enough to realise they could not win.
where's that Protestant State for a Protestant People again lad
>>
>>69353402
hence why ireland is united to this day
>>
>>69353449
>because it'll bring an end to the conflict
It didn't though. Getting you "onside" led to the partitioning of Ireland in the fucking first place.
>>
>>69353449
The Good Friday Agreement was a bad idea because it meant Northern Ireland was still left unfree. I'd prefer another 40 years of BTFOing the Brits until they fucked off for good.
>>
As much as I want to forgive Brits for their evil past they've done against both the Irish and my people as well (though what the Irish had to deal with was much worse), the problem is that even today Brits are still completely unapologetic jingoistic cunts who mentally still live in the 19th fucking century, despite the fact that their cunt is about as relevant as the Netherlands. So yes, I can't help but support the Irish Republicans.
>>
>>69353282
>flag
O, come on! I don't support genocide of any nation after all. If only it could back millions of our people, who were murdered by Nazis.
>>
>>69353467
The Irish aren't even the second biggest nationality here anymore kek
>>
>>69353515
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRJGfe0k7rI
>>
>>69353188
>I have always endeavoured to teach my fellow countrymen, whether at home or abroad, the lesson of self-reliance.. I do not depend upon any English political party. I should advise you not to depend upon any English political party. Some people desire to rely upon the English democracy- they look for some great future movement among the English democracy; but I have never known any important section of any country which has assumed the governing of another country awaken to the real necessities of the position until they have been compelled to do so.
Charles Stewart Parnell 1884
>>
>>69353573
Neither will the Taliban. Entrenched national terrorist cult never truly dies, it just goes quiet
>>
>>69353564
Nice post-truth memes faggot, your days are numbered
>>
>>69353564
Where is "here"? Because if it's Northern Ireland, then you're wrong. They're about 2% higher than the "Northern Irish", which are just Unionists that are slowly transitioning to realising they're Irish
>>
>>69353538
The fuck is Canada's issue? And you better not be talking about Quebec.
>>
File: 1479870403413.jpg (62KB, 534x820px) Image search: [Google]
1479870403413.jpg
62KB, 534x820px
>>69353564
>"Northern Irish"
>a nationality
in as far as they're calling themselves Irish sure
>>
>>69353605
Guess you should run back to England like you ran from Afghanistan, boyo.
>>
>>69353522
I'll break it down for you
>kill british civillians
we're forced to BTFO your terrorist 'army'
>don't kill them
we'll live in peace

either way you don't get ulster. IRA made the right choice, too bad it took them 40 years to figure it out.
>>
>>69353605
>using "Nationalist" as an insult
wew. The fucking state of your paki "nation".
>>
>>69353573
really made me think

meanwhile
>Ulster is still British

weird, how come the undefeatable army, who whole purpose was to defeat the british, didn't achieve their goal? almost as if they failed ...
>>
>>69353415
>to win

The IRA is disbanded. Northern Ireland is, and will remain majority loyalist. The IRA killed themselves with their attrocious nigger styled guerilla warfare. Outside support for them dropped like a stone when the world saw they are essentially just savages who are willing to carry out attacks on civillians.

They used to have the illusion of some sort of actual millitary. That all went out the window when they behaved like niggers. Good 'win' though
>>
>>69353668
I didn't say nationalist though
>>
>>69353653
>either way you don't get ulster.
we already have three counties that the orange niggers weren't as demanding for because they wanted a clear majority in the new state
>>
>>69353634
obviously I'm Québécois
>>
>>69353653
>we'll live in peace
Ah yes Northern Ireland was VERY peaceful before the bombs were sent back to your homes.

If not being violent was the answer, why did the Troubles start in the first place then? Why didn't the English stand up for Catholic Irish in Northern Ireland who were treated like dogs?

That's right, because you didn't fucking want to or care to. Not until Gearoid and Martin put pipe bombs through your fucking car windows.

Awae back tae Britain with yae and yaer emotional blackmail.
>>
>>69353695
>Northern Ireland is, and will remain majority loyalist.
>two largest cities have catholic majorities
sweatingorangeman.jpg
>>
>>69353687
>Ulster is still British
Someone forgot to tell Donegal, Cavan and Monaghan that then.
>>
>>69353713
Then what the fuck are you complaining about? You still exist, which is more than you deserve.
>>
>>69353621
So much denial, reunification will literally never happen, it must hurt.
>>69353622
You should try reading the census kek
>>
>>69353754
>You still exist, which is more than you deserve.

>muh innocent civilians
>dude genocide lmao

Ah yes the ""innocent saxon""
>>
Come out ye Black and Tans, come out and fight me like a man, Show your wife how you won medals down in Flaaaanders
>>
>>69353415
>No, if anything it made the English realise they couldn't just contain this to Northern Ireland and hope it would blow over. It brought the war to the front of the British consciousness.
again, these things could have been done without the level of damage it did to the IRA's negotiating position, bombings like the docklands and the arndale bombings were far, far more effective and didn't cause mass casualties and make the IRA look like bloodthirsty murderers.
>>
>>69353754
>which is more than you deserve.
See, this is exactly my point.

This attitude is so ridiculously common even today in England. And then you wonder why the Irish resorted to terrorist acts to finally get you to actually come back down to Earth for fucking once instead of living in your eternal dreamland of 19th century delusions of grandeur and divine right.
>>
>>69353695

>Northern Ireland is, and will remain majority loyalist.

Its nearly 60/40 Catholic now
>>
File: Religion.png (13KB, 510x237px) Image search: [Google]
Religion.png
13KB, 510x237px
>>69353695
Uh oh!

>>69353770
Reminder, any and all "Northern Irish" increases are directly detrimental to Northern Ireland remaining "British" as it is specifically those who identified as "British" that are becoming "Northern Irish".

Your demise is inevitable.
>>
>>69353872
And still 70/30 unionist kek
>>
>>69353846
We did fuck all to you, why are you complaining.
>>
>>69353846
>This attitude is so ridiculously common even today in England
you don't know anything about england today. nobody even talks about the british empire irl, it's only a thing on /int/ and /pol/ because 4chan has been affected my muh dick hyper nationalism for a while now
>>
>>69353896
most people identifying as Northern Irish are Catholic actually

see Liam Neeson and that golfer lad
>>
>>69353910

Nobody votes in these fake elections though, hardly matters
>>
>>69353846
They're the most delusional people on the planet, I don't understand how the attitudes have survived this long, they're literally less important than Belgium
>>
>>69353896
>everything goes down
>Catholicism goes up
>>
>>69353809
What genocide are you talking about, you illiterate paddy fuckwit.
>>
>>69353896
Nope it just means Northern Ireland is developing its own identity separate from the republic, there will literally never be a united ireland kek.
>>
>>69353978
how can you not talk about the Empire when you're surrounded by its detritus

an actual Muslim mayor for the capital, jaysus what a world
>>
>>69353988
Poles and other 3rd worlders moving in
>>
>>69353979
Liam identifies as Irish. He's an Irish Catholic from Ballymena and he detests unionists for the way he was treated growing up.

Rory's a stuck up little twat and a fence-sitter ever since he got shite for playing for the wrong country in some tournament.

>>69354009
>An entire generation of your children will be raised with Irish passports thanks to Brexit
>This will have no effect, I'm sure of it!
Kek. Inevitable.
>>
>>69354009
>Northern Ireland is developing its own identity separate from the republic
Note how they're called Northern -Irish- and not West Scottish. They can call themselves whatever they like, they're going to be ours.
>>
>>69354009

Yes I'm sure the majority (Catholic) population will be joining the orange order and throwing stones at Catholic churches to celebrate their new "Northern Irish" identity
>>
>>69353947
>We did fuck all to you, why are you complaining.
I'll be the first to admit that we were quite lucky compared to the Irish as well as many other people throughout Earth, in large part because Great-Britain wanted to maintain a foothold in North America and not abandon the entire continent to the Americans, but saying you did "fuck all" is ridiculous.
>>
>>69352910
>>69353029
close. ireland is going to rejoin the uk.
>>
>>69354002
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=te7KW4K-00E

THEY CALL MY HOME
THE LAND O' SNOW
>>
>>69353741
If NI did choose to rejoin Ireland, the ironic thing is, the IRA would have only hampered the length of time in which it took to make that decision. IRA created ultra loyalists, and spread loyalist support through continued civillian attacks. It had the natural effect of "well if they are bombing our families, we are unlikely to want to join them" across NI. Ironically, had Ireland not been populated with complete and total catholic niggers throwing nail bombs at everyone who disagreed with them, had Ireland adopted a political fight instead, NI might have been Ireland right now. And if it wasn't, it would still certainly be closer to it, and it would certainly have less ultra loyalists.

You never learn. Because you are a nigger. By acting like a nigger, you are only delaying your percieved prize
>>
File: molon labe.png (387KB, 659x767px) Image search: [Google]
molon labe.png
387KB, 659x767px
>>
>>69354086
In relative terms, yes, we did fuck all to you.

Whiny little frog-cunt.
>>
>>69352343
So leftists can call me a "far-right terrorist" ? :^)
>>
File: manchester96.jpg (15KB, 269x187px) Image search: [Google]
manchester96.jpg
15KB, 269x187px
>>69354095
>brits are so desperate to be relevant again they're willing to replace Belgium as Europe's terrorist hotspot
kek
>>
>>69354056
>passports suddenly matter now that more than 20% of the population is using Irish
>>69354064
Kek delusion
>>
>>69354095

>join a dying paki shithole which just committed economic suicide

This is why we are going to win, Irish unification and Scottish independence soon
>>
I have major respect for the Irish. I see them as Westerners who got fucked over by fellow Westerners but make it an imperative to resist.
>>
>>69354129
You're trying so hard, bless your wee heart. Even your Lord and Saviour Ian Paisley considered himself first and foremost an Irishman.
>>
>>69354082
Desperate
>>
>>69354125
Relative to the Irish? Yes, for the 20th time, we got off fairly easily.

Relative to how Anglo citizens of the Empire were treated (particularly those in Quebec/Canada)? That's quite a different story.
>>
>>69354122

Thats because most Irish people have the O blood group, which can be given to almost anybody
>>
>>69354108
>the PIRA fought in the Troubles solely to unite Ireland!
>protecting nationalists from Orangeutangs and Para(plegics) is less important than trying to get the English to stop ignoring them in Westminster and how shittily the Loyalists are treating them

You're actually clueless about how the Troubles started, aren't you?
>>
>>69354168
The fact you think I give a shite about Ian just goes to show how little you understand about this country.
>>
>>69354194
>tfw no qt irish gf to donate her blood to me
>>
>>69354178
Relative to absolutely every other country we colonised.

You have fucking nothing to complain about, but you do it anyway. Eye-wateringly pathetic.
>>
I am a UVF man
>>
>>69354220
>I DUN EBEN CARE LIKE WHATEVER LIKE WHO EVEN CARES
>REEEEEE FUCK OFF ULSTER IS BRITISH REEEEEEE
Aye lad, you've convinced me.
>>
>>69354194
That's the excuse, we all know it's because of the inherent degeneration and weakness carried in S*xon blood.
>>
File: average frenchman.jpg (104KB, 634x785px) Image search: [Google]
average frenchman.jpg
104KB, 634x785px
>>69354127
and ye dare to call me a terrorist
while you stare down your bun
>>
File: f7.jpg (1MB, 2848x2136px) Image search: [Google]
f7.jpg
1MB, 2848x2136px
>>69354276

Your a what?
>>
File: ian stare.png (935KB, 766x764px) Image search: [Google]
ian stare.png
935KB, 766x764px
>>69354276
>>
>>69354028
well if the state of countries like sweden and germany are anything to go by, third world migration would have happened regardless of if we had an empire or not. sadiq is a plastic muslim, the guy is a patron for gay marriage, feminism and LGBT rights for fucks sake, he only calls himself muslim (and labour only picked him) to sweep the bengali/paki vote in east london, and in general it's not hard to win against an upper upper class jewish heir to a global banking dynasty
>>
File: seamus.jpg (62KB, 374x767px) Image search: [Google]
seamus.jpg
62KB, 374x767px
>>69354276
>>
>>69354266
>Relative to absolutely every other country we colonised.
Again, I'm not contesting that.

But your logic is completely ridiculous. You're quite literally acting as if "we treated you better than x, whom we treated horrendously" is synonymous with "we treated you well".

Again, there was clear systematic discrimination by the Crown against francophone Catholic citizens in favor or anglophone Protestants. There was even an official policy of trying to eradicate the French language and Catholicism for fuck's sake. And that's not even mentioning actions like the mass deportation of Acadians. That shit was quite literally Stalin-tier.
>>
>Britbongs only defence against committing atrocities against people is "well we've done worse"
>they have the audacity to cry wolf about the IRA bombing a few hundred civilians.
>>
>>69354360
well I wouldn't go into what things would be like if the Empire was never a thing, too many variables there
bit whiggish to say such a thing was inevitable though

>sadiq is a plastic muslim,
didn't he push to ban some posters of women in bikinis, kek
>>
>>69354410
No shit, it was the Crown's land, what they did with it was their business.

Most other countries in our position would have just murdered you all. What you see through your beady froggy eyes as tyranny, in reality was mercy.

There are so many countries with actual grievances, but you guys complain the loudest. It's utterly embarrassing.
>>
>>69354218
I'm simply telling you the facts. The civillian bombings continued threat of terrorist attacks from the IRA in NI has creasted a cultural disparity between them and Ireland. One which will remain for generations to come. Without such disparities and differences, Ireland may well have been united by now. You say it was justified, that's your opinion, I can't stop you being a retard. But you must realize, without such conflict, NI would not be so vehemently pro loyalist, and anti IRA. The presence and actions of the IRA did NOTHING to unify ireland, and onvly served to further drive the wedge that keeps you apart.

Irony. Ironic. The irony is fucking. Palpable. That you would sit here and support them, whilst complaining ireland isn't unified. You're a fucking idiot. A nigger.
>>
>>69354569
I can't wait for your entire race to cease existing you utter faggot
>>
>>69354561
Go back to crying over your fleg.
>>
Can't agree with their methods, but they had some great music.
>>
>>69354569
>Irish commit terrorist acts
>"OY GEVALT THOSE POOR INNOCENT FAMILIES IN CHIP SHOPS, NEVR 5GET, HOW COULD THOSE IRISH MONSTERS DO SUCH A THING"

>Britshits have systematic oppression of countless people throughout Earth
>"no shit, it was our land we did whatever the fuck we wanted stop complaining, you should be thankful we didn't genocide you"

your logic is truly unbelievable
>>
File: aryan male.png (254KB, 335x500px) Image search: [Google]
aryan male.png
254KB, 335x500px
>>69354569
hope to god you aren't one of the fags crying about turrurism ITT
>>
>>69354621
Again just showing how out of touch you are kek
>>
>>69354571
>The IRA's bombing campaign made the Irish in the north differently Irish than the Irish down south
With mental gymnastics like that, you should sign up for Tokyo 2020.
>>
>>69354610
Same to you, you dirty Taig.
>>
>>69354676
Oh dear, are you a "radical centrist" twat from Queen's that thinks he's too good for either side while both sides laugh and mock him for being a little pussy afraid to stand by any of his convictions?

I'm so embarrassed for you.
>>
>>69350601
Irrelevant and forgotten just like their country. Actually their country is Britain because they lost, so just like the country they want to join.
>>
>>69354751
what
>>
>>69354751
>Doesn't even know the difference between Britain and the UK
Pakis out.
>>
>>69354734
>heheh unionists are so stupid for being upset about the flag
>heheh you're not upset about the flag you're so stupid
Bucket full of laughs lad
>>
File: yea.jpg (26KB, 240x191px) Image search: [Google]
yea.jpg
26KB, 240x191px
>>69354610
Who else is waiting for ISIS to open slave markets in London? Saving up my neetbux already.
>>
>>69354571
>the IRA in NI has creasted a cultural disparity between them and Ireland
hahahahahahaha how fucking deluded are you?

>let me tell you about your own country

Fucking Englishmen I swear to Christ, you really need to fuck off to reddit you arrogant dumbcunt kek
>>
>>69354682
>People live in area A
>Area is split into area A and B
>People from area A continually bomb families in area B
>People in area B no longer want anything to do with people in area A

It's not that fucking hard. Unless you are a nigger I suppose.
>>
>>69354830
You'll be waiting a long time.

We're more likely to reopen the Irish slavemarket at this rate.
>>
>>69354800
nothing worse than a pedant who is wrong
britain is often used synonymously with UK, like USA = america
>>
>>69354830
oh my god please
>>
File: 1436808990596.jpg (12KB, 200x213px) Image search: [Google]
1436808990596.jpg
12KB, 200x213px
>>69354791
You do speak our language tbf.
>>
File: 1478515785496.jpg (44KB, 648x364px) Image search: [Google]
1478515785496.jpg
44KB, 648x364px
>>69354830
here
>>
>>69354471
>bit whiggish to say such a thing was inevitable though
it's just how the western world is going, attractive countries with good reputations get flooded and perceived labour shortages makes governments open the floodgates, you lads better pray that most of these "new europeans" choosing which european country to immigrate to still believe that ireland is a giant white trash shantytown full of angry leprechauns and bombs

>didn't he push to ban some posters of women in bikinis, kek
yeah but that was more to do with muh bodyshaming and all that bollocks
>>
File: america21.jpg (72KB, 648x520px) Image search: [Google]
america21.jpg
72KB, 648x520px
>>69354156
>I have major respect for the Irish
>>
>>69354817
Stupidity isn't exclusive to unionists.

But no amount of "I DUN EVEN CARE LIKE WHATEVER LIKE WHO EVEN LIKE CARES LIKE WHATEVER" will convince me that you're not eternally buttblasted by my every existence.

>>69354870
The IRA routinely attacked the Republic? News to me.

>>69354892
>Lots of people are wrong, so it's okay for me to be wrong too!
The state of you.
>>
>>69354870
>the IRA were from the Republic
hahahahahahahahaha

ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
>>69354870

EVIL terrorists BOMB innocent FAMILIES from AREA B
>>
>>69354904
cad
>>
>>69354868
But it's not your country, is it? It's ours. And will remain as such. Due to your continued nigger behaviour.
>>
>>69354920
Why the fuck are little kids so expensive, they can't do anything useful.
>>
>>69354961
Not necceserily from. Just loyal to, and supporters of.
>>
>>69354981
>It's ours.
Then why did you cry about people from "another" country bombing the "home" country of your soldiers?

You aren't, dare I say, stupid, are you? fucking kek
>>
>>69354939
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Kingdom
>The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, commonly known as the United Kingdom (UK) or Britain
>>
>>69354939
The IRA routinely attacks NI, which according to you, is Ireland.
>>
>>69355026
>Sinn Fein are in power in Stormont right now
>this is proof that the nationalists aren't nationalist any more
Top kek what the fuck are you talking about

Please go away with your wikipedia history fucking kek
>>
>>69355072
>recognizing a border
l m a o
>>
>>69355030
>wikipedia
lmao

>>69355072
I love that your argument hinges on "Place A" and "Place B" and then immediately also hinges on "Place A" and "Place B" being the same place.

State of you.
>>
>>69355026
but that's wrong, loads of them call it the Free State still
>>
IRA is based desu

They should stick to bombing government places as opposed to innocent civilians though
(IE: banks with staff on break etc etc)
>>
File: AinsleySalad2.jpg (74KB, 594x406px) Image search: [Google]
AinsleySalad2.jpg
74KB, 594x406px
>naming your terrorist organization I Ran Away
>>
File: 1482429150022.jpg (12KB, 258x245px) Image search: [Google]
1482429150022.jpg
12KB, 258x245px
>>69355306
>naming your cunt the Un-united Kangdom
>>
>>69355306

>calling it Underage Virgin Fairies
>>
File: 1428321778457.jpg (58KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1428321778457.jpg
58KB, 640x480px
>naming your terrorist forces Paraplegics
>>
File: andy.png (465KB, 550x603px) Image search: [Google]
andy.png
465KB, 550x603px
>Sissy Army Soldiers
>>
File: hmm.png (11KB, 411x387px) Image search: [Google]
hmm.png
11KB, 411x387px
>list of countries that have justified grudges with the so-called "United" "Kingdom": all of them
>list of countries that have an unjustifiable hatred of Ireland: 1
>>
File: 1431077760113.jpg (86KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1431077760113.jpg
86KB, 500x500px
>Retarded Maritime Cuckolds
>>
>sassnach anal stormtroopers
>>
File: 1480411593520.jpg (61KB, 265x258px) Image search: [Google]
1480411593520.jpg
61KB, 265x258px
>rectally used condoms
>>
>province that is part of britain
>wants to be part of britain
>autistic group of larpers who even the irish don't give a shit about keep chimping out

it's just autistic 2bf
>>
redpill me on the INLA
>>
>part of "Great Britain" that is Ireland
>wants to be independent Ireland
>autistic group of larpers who even the English don't give a shit about keep chimping out

it's just poetry 2bf
>>
>>69355751

They did a lot of high profile assassinations and were more typical of 1970's european terror groups on the continent
>>
>>69355817
>wants to be independent Ireland

But northern ireland overwhelmingly wants to be part of the UK
>>
File: uvf soldier.jpg (89KB, 940x627px) Image search: [Google]
uvf soldier.jpg
89KB, 940x627px
As a Huguenot, I fully support the people of Ulster in their struggle against the fenian scum
>>
File: KILL.jpg (12KB, 295x418px) Image search: [Google]
KILL.jpg
12KB, 295x418px
>>69356028
A minority (a foreign one at that) doesn't invalidate the result for the national tally as a whole.

>Hurr Britain wants the UK to remain intact! Never mind the fact that Ireland is opposed to it!
>Oh but this minority in Ireland want the opposite of what Ireland as a whole want! We'd better give them special treatment and artificially divide Ireland tee hee!

SALEEL AL SAWARIM
NASHEED UL UBAH

>>69356380
Catherine de Medici did nothing wrong.
>>
>>69356675
You think you can trigger me like that ? God I know that Irish are dumb you're a special one
>>
File: w.gif (319KB, 314x314px) Image search: [Google]
w.gif
319KB, 314x314px
>>69354830
Best post.

>>69356727
Vroom vroom.

>tfw Frenchcucks were the original anti-Christian turncoats
>tfw it was the Prods that dun it

Everything and more ye all deserve.
>>
>>69356675
>>Oh but this minority in Ireland want the opposite of what Ireland as a whole want! We'd better give them special treatment and artificially divide Ireland tee hee!

Ireland is a geographical construct
>>
>>69350601
Don't you have dole money to waste on Dutch Gold OP?
>>
>>69356817
Britain is a fictional construct.
>>
>>69356814
>hurr durr you r cucks
>hurr durr potato potato u r anti-christian
Thread posts: 304
Thread images: 44

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.