[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Millions in Ukraine are in need of humanitarian assistance, UN

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 614f906de846.jpg (101KB, 680x370px) Image search: [Google]
614f906de846.jpg
101KB, 680x370px
30 December 2016 – According to the United Nations Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs (OCHA), an estimated 3.8 million people in Ukraine are in need of humanitarian assistance and 2.2 million are suffering as a result of no access to quality health services.

Compared to 0.7 million people needing humanitarian assistance earlier this year, the dramatic rise is due to the ongoing conflict, which has brought about restricted movement for both people and goods, suspension of social payments and pensions, and unsafe returns to non-government controlled areas. Meanwhile, ongoing hostilities have wrought extensive damage to infrastructure, leaving 3.7 million people in need of water and sanitation support.

http://kstp.com/politics/klobuchar-mccain-graham-ukraine-marines-russian-new-years-eve-petro-poroshenko-eastern-europe/4358186/
>>
But hey Hans, you are too busy housing sandniggers to care about poor lil' hohols
>>
>>69338802
It's their own fault

I'd rather give asylum to a muslim economic migrant than an "Ukrainian qt" that'll just cuck men into buying her shit because ukranian "men" earn around $200 a month so the Ukrainian whores can't leech off of them
>>
>>69339023
>I'd rather give asylum to a muslim economic migrant than an "Ukrainian qt" that'll just cuck men into buying her shit because ukranian "men" earn around $200 a month so the Ukrainian whores can't leech off of them

It seems like you haven't met a lot of mena muzzies so far. I'd rather have ukrainian whores here that share our values to some extend, won't blow me up in the name of their religion and have children that at least kind of fit in to our society.
>>
time for me to find an ukrainian qt
>>
>>69338802
They are of Urope now, so let EU help them.
>>
Poor Ukraine. I was rooting for those guys
>>
We don't have space for white refugees in europe, sorry.
>>
>>69340796
kek
>>
it is germanys destiny to save them
casus belli to invade t͏͏b͏͏h
>>
Russia, why so evil? What have these qts done to you?
>>
Please no i dont want more of them here
>>
OK BUT WHAT ABOUT THE POOR CHILDREN IN AFRICA ??? WHO'S GOING TO CLEAN THE ASS OF THE BILLIONS BLACKS TO COME ??? THE POOR SYRIAN CHILDREN WO DIED IN THE BEACH HUH ???? WHO CARE ABOUT WHITE LOL CHECK YOUR PRIVILEGE RACIST
>>
>>69338802
sux to be me
>>
>>69339076

Stop thinking with your dick, retard.
>>
>>69344659

Children is Africa have it 1000x worse than Ukrainians, which is why we should help them first.
>>
>>69347370

And thus it's only logical to pay neetbux for the around 20-year-old african males with enough money or connections for a smuggling trip to Europe!
>>
>>69347478

Yes because Africans are bros
>>
>>69338802
>ukraine

>>>/x/
>>
Bring every. single.one to Canada

We'll fucking do it, we have actual water and health are here, it's free to, we also habe good education and welfare

Plz come we desperately need more white immigrants
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.