[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a simple question. Why do Islamic extremists keep using

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 000.jpg (47KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
000.jpg
47KB, 500x375px
I have a simple question.

Why do Islamic extremists keep using western technology even though they said that Muslims should keep their religion and traditional culture?

Islamic extremists should imitate Amish ways to not use technology.

Because Islamic extremist use western technology, they break Islamic rule indeed.
Amish is better than Muslims.
>>
>>69302484
The Amish and Mennonites aren't uniform in their rejection of technology. Each group has its own interpretation of the rules. For instance many reject electricity in their homes, yet use propane for heating and cooking. They also own cars, though they may employ an "English" (non-Amish American) to drive them around.

I've heard the Amish teens have their own social media website though I've never seen it.
>>
>>69302484
Because they are faggots who are just using islam to lure stupid sandniggers to fight for there power?
>>
>>69302484

agree, send letter to DAESH and try to convince them.
>>
>>69302484
Because they want to conquer the world, as thr Quran demands.
>>
>>69302484
Hypocrisy.
>>
>>69302484
>Amish is better than Muslims.
I agree with this. Amish are most based Christians, and I kinda feel inferior to them.

t. Geauga County, OH
>>
>>69305050
Dont they cast out amish that leave and have some puppy mills?

I agree that their form of religion is admirable and focuses on the important parts.

Happy loves need to luxury.
>>
>>69302484
>Islamists
>coherent beliefs

Pick one.
>>
>>69302484
Perhaps there were Islamic extremists who did reject western technology, but they were killed by rival groups with superior weaponry ;^)
>>
>>69305374
>Dont they cast out amish that leave and have some puppy mills?
Yes, and I don't know. They don't treat dogs particularly well, but that's just more that we have a weird, unnatural view of domesticated animals.
>>
>>69305710
THIS
>>
One thing that's cool about the Amish is that they're extreme pacifists, they've had to endure tremendous problems because of it in the past but they've still refused to get involved in wars.
>>
>>69302484
terrorism is cia, big guy
>>
>>69302484
>western technology
Nice try, Ivan.
>>
>>69305755
Agreed on our views being wierd.

Still do not like it.
>>
>>69306172
Yeah, Ohio and Pennsylvania winters can be kinda brutal for outdoor-only dogs. Still, it's not unnatural.
>>
>>69305874
They actually don't like the term pacifists, as it relates only to war. They're nonviolent.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.