[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>1. Your country >2. Who do you think was in the wron

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (13KB, 246x250px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13KB, 246x250px
>1. Your country
>2. Who do you think was in the wrong in this video?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=V4akMaeZ0-k

>1. Aus
>2. The Indian man

We as men have a responsibility to never strike the fairer sex no matter what happens. We should accept the insults and the beatings and then wipe the tears from the female's eyes graciously. That's what it mean to be a man and a human being.

I hope he got every bone in his body broken.
>>
>>69289813
bump
>>
pls respond
>>
>>69289813
The more people beaten the better
>>
>>69289813
America
Stupid cunt

Women's brains are all fucking dumb and think weird, their dumb thoughts are exacerbated by how we treat them like royalty, they need to face responsibility for their actions more often, guy was in the right
>>
File: 6vLNVHi.jpg (625KB, 1462x1462px) Image search: [Google]
6vLNVHi.jpg
625KB, 1462x1462px
what the fuck kek
>>
>>69291190
Hello my poo poo friend. Did this video go viral in your country?

>>69291241
>>/r9k/
Fuck off there and don't come back.

Misogynists not welcome.

>>69291269
I thought I was the only cunt staying home on 4chan what the fug.
>>
File: 1449862659936.jpg (78KB, 311x344px) Image search: [Google]
1449862659936.jpg
78KB, 311x344px
>>69291315
no
>>
>>69291353
>tfw no m8's to go chill with
>tfw no sheila
>tfw I got laid off like literally last week
What's the point of even living past 2016?
>>
>>69291315

> Misogynists

That's ironic anon, by refusing to return physical harm because she is a woman, you are acknowledging that the woman is unequal and deserves a different treatment.

By that logic alone YOU are the condescending Misogynist pig.

Naturally, there is an scenario where it's possible to held that position (women are different) and at the same time not be a misogynist, however, I doubt such individuals would defile their mouths with the crap you have said.

And your definition of a man, is a sad joke and I hope you grow up from the manlet mentality that entertains such pathetic concepts.
>>
u go :^)
>>
>>69291483
>168 cm """people""" are calling me manlet

>by refusing to return physical harm because she is a woman, you are acknowledging that the woman is unequal and deserves a different treatment.
No. Just because we acknoweldge that she may be our intellectual equal doesn't mean it extends to physical.

>Naturally, there is an scenario where it's possible to held that position (women are different) and at the same time not be a misogynist, however, I doubt such individuals would defile their mouths with the crap you have said.
>"""defile"""

>And your definition of a man, is a sad joke and I hope you grow up from the manlet mentality that entertains such pathetic concepts.
Come at me cunt.
>>
>>69291549
No u :^)
>>69289813
This is one of the things why i enjoy living in a third world shithole. If this happened in my country the guy would have only been stopped, and some of the crowd may have laughed or started cheering lmao. Entitled cunts like these get beheaded in my country
>>
>>69292015
This happened in india buddy.
>>
>>69291794

>168 cm """people""" are calling me manlet

Funny, even assuming that it is my actual height, I have no idea what it has to do with "be a man". I mean, not even your infantile definition includes physical restrictions. So what am I supposed to make of this pointless ad hominem? I'm tempted to assume that you are a projecting...

> No. Just because we acknoweldge that she may be our intellectual equal doesn't mean it extends to physical.

In your own words: "We should accept the insults and the beatings and then wipe the tears from the female's eyes graciously"

They not only deserve different treatment, they are also psychologically unstable with propensity to cause abuse and violence, all of this while the superior men are there to withstand the punishment and give them calm.

That's pretty fucking condescending. I'm quite tempted to call you "misogynist pig".

> Come at me cunt.

First, stop placing the pussy on a pedestal. They are human beings as shitty as you are.

Second, White knights are seeing by everyone except themselves as the desperate, patronizing, low esteem losers that they are.

Finally, to be a man is a matter of virtues and principles. Self-sacrifice is part of the deal, but as with all the things that come with great human beings, it's something no one wants to see or force them to do.

Few males can rightfully call themselves a man. I for one, would never dare to call myself one as I am, but I hope that if I keep my path of self-improvement one day I'll honor the label if I'm called as such by others.
>>
>>69292292
>>69292401
You go? :^)
>>
File: 1475261651543.gif (2MB, 235x240px) Image search: [Google]
1475261651543.gif
2MB, 235x240px
>>69291483
>>69292401
Dang Costa Rica, new respect.

Had a Costa Rican neighbor as a kid, kept calling him a Mexican, I feel bad now.

>>69291794
>M'lady
>>
File: 386.gif (2MB, 500x292px) Image search: [Google]
386.gif
2MB, 500x292px
>>69292791

If you have to judge man, judge his character, not his affiliations or characteristics out of his control.

With that said, what's the fucking point in saving reaction images if I can't find what I want quickly...
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.