[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it the end of the American Empire? I remember when our dumb

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: demo_usa.png (61KB, 960x593px) Image search: [Google]
demo_usa.png
61KB, 960x593px
Is it the end of the American Empire?

I remember when our dumb FN voters venerated China thinking it will overtake the USA, we don't hear them anymore now that the economic growth of China slowed down.
>>
Not in 10 years at least
>>
>>69287278
China could be the main economic contender in the future but they can't be a global military superpower at the same like the US. Assuming economic progression, it'd take another 30 years for China to create a naval capacity to rival those of the US today, but of course, the US would have progressed in that time as well. This along with the fact that China lacks 2 open ocean access puts China in a difficult spot.
>>
>>69287278
I think that the end of america has to come from within the borders

china or russia overtaking us is a meme
>>
>>69288146
This.
We're way too divided right now.
>>
Kick out leftists and we're golden
>>
>>69288146
Yeah I agree with you
China may become economically powerful, but they are militarily so far behind you guys that I can't see them catching up in the near future
Russia is always a close second in military prowess after USA, however they have a much smaller population that isn't growing much, so I can't see them overtaking you guys in the near future militarily
>>
>>69287278
Why do yurocucks always desperately want America to lose its power?
You do realise that without America, Europe would be a Russian colony?
How come you want to be under Russian rather than American control?
>>
>>69288351
>Russia is always a close second in military prowess after USA, however they have a much smaller population that isn't growing much, so I can't see them overtaking you guys in the near future militarily

Russia is a meme. Their economy is honestly in the shitter no matter how many nukes or tanks they have theyre not relevant to overtake the U.S or even China.
>>
>>69288405
They leave China in the dust militarily, and are the second most powerful nation on earth militarily
Their economy is shitty but so what, they could easily win a war against all the European countries combined if USA pulled out all their troops and didn't back Europe with unlimited supplies like they do with rebels in Syria
>>
>>69288466
You think Russia would even dream of entering a conventional war with Europe? We have nukes, MAD would surely make them reconsider. Only way to dominate over first world nations with nukes today is through the economy, lad.
>>
>>69288146
Agreed on the meme part.
I see the USA's R&D, I see Russia's R&D, and then I wonder what kind of dumbasses the Kremlinbots fagging up every single right-wing news website are trying to fool.

Maybe in 50 years, if China finally manage to bargain souls and learn to be creative again, we'll think about the USA not being the only real superpower.
In the meantime, I would give Korea or Japan more credit on this.
>>
>>69288518
IMO they're only going to reannex the Balkans due to how weak and divided they are.

Nothing worth caring about. A few thousand balkanite men might get killed. A couple dozen of Balkanite women might (probably) get raped.

But all in all it's much better than shillary's option to go h2h with Russia at the drop of a hat.
>>
>>69287717
I think Trump needs to hold office for at least something like a year before putting to bed the risk of catastrophic collapse, and even then it can't be ruled out.
>>
>>69288587
>h2h
What?
>>
>>69288622
Head to head.
>>
File: 555 come on now.jpg (34KB, 338x305px) Image search: [Google]
555 come on now.jpg
34KB, 338x305px
>>69288605
>I think Trump needs to hold office for at least something like a year before putting to bed the risk of catastrophic collapse
>>
>>69288664
What was wrong with that option anyway? Russia isn't really that strong so what did we have to lose?
>>
File: 1455922029482.png (42KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1455922029482.png
42KB, 200x200px
>>69288587
>Nothing worth caring about. A few thousand balkanite men might get killed. A couple dozen of Balkanite women might (probably) get raped.
>>
>>69288686
>Russia isn't really that strong
Neither was Iraq or any other shitholes but you still lost plenty of soldiers.

Invading Russia would also mean the complete rise of China as they won't hesitate to dive in.
>>
>>69288743
Why would we need to send troops when she could've just funded a local rebellion and install a US friendly government?
>>
>>69288771
how many times do we gotta do that before ppl realize that just fucks stuff up more
>>
>>69288791
Full scale isn't practical anymore and this system would ensure that I never need to die for my country.
>>
>>69288723
It's true. In the bigger picture of my life what does a few balkanites matter to me? I'll never meet them. Il never see them? Boo hoo.

And attack on Britain or New Zealand would turn me red with anger but they're complete aliens to me.
>>
>>69288874
Why do you even care about Russia if it's never going to affect you?
>>
>>69288920
I don't t b h. I was just contributing to the thread.

American relations with china/japan/Singapore will bother me more.
>>
>>69288743
>Invading Russia

You don't do that, especially today.
Also Russia has its own problem on the east, there is a huge chinese population movement around the Amor river and Vladivostok and with the low demographic vigor of Russia I wouldn't be surprised to see them sell a chunk of their territory to the chinks.
I read there are even european russians implanted during the USSR who are coming back from these regions to the western part of the country.

Anyway Russia is slowly reaching the moment when they will have to choose to either turn to Europe or China, unless Putin manages to create his own influential sphere (which he is trying really hard to do in Eastern Europe and Middle East) the country will become a buffer zone between China and the West.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.