[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Republic Of Moldova Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (8KB, 318x159px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
8KB, 318x159px
MOLDOVIAN FAGS UNITE!
Other guys can talk about what you know about Republic of Moldova.
(politics,huge events,food)
>>
dodon is no good
>>
I want to understand how poor are you and how the fuc did you get that poor. Why not unite with Romania?
>>
>>69280161
Of course he isn't,that's why he SUCCed Plahotniuc's dick (hope you know who he is) and he rigged it easily.
>Not enough papers for voting outside the country
>paid people going on buses to Transnistrian towns to vote for him
>the electoral authority didn't do shit.
Fucking kill me before they start uniting with fucking Russia,man.
>>
>>69280064
based Moldova, dont listen to the other Bulgarian autist, R*mania is rightful Moldovan clay
>>
HOW IS LIFE IN MOLDOVA LIKE REALLY PLEASE I WANT TO KNOW
>>
>>69280489
Pls join NATO lads
>>
>>69280306
Romania doesnt want them, also there are disputes whether the Moldavian identity was made up by Soviets
>>
>>69280306
Well,let's just say that a fraud or a robbery of about 1 billion dollars happened and the entire country fell to the ground.
Shit salary (about 140-190 €),VERY shit pension (about 10 $,LIKE RLY?), huge prices at mostly EVERYTHING (and they don't stop growing and they don't stop growing).
If you want a solid reason why we haven't united yet,

It's because there are still fucking Russian fags that consider this land as their own and they promise to cut all commercial links with us. They already enforced a very pricy tax for export on my country.
Also stupid government that doesn't listen to his people.

And I think that right now,with the new president (we like to call him Dodon-Gandon,which means Dodon the Faggot),this might never happen.
>>
>>69280969
>there are disputes
>>
a third world country in Europe, bizarre.
i imagine Moldova as just grumpy men on farms farming potatos with ancient soviet tractors
>>
>>69280064
>town rapist
>>
Moldova has been brainwashed by Russia
>>
>>69280969
That was made long time ago by some soviet fanatics from Moldova during the First World War. They created a separate country from Moldova called The Autonomous Soviet Republic of Moldova. They created a ideology that we,Moldovians,are different from our brothers Romanians (even tho,they created their language using the Romanian language but changing the writing in Russian chirilic) and they organized propaganda to make Moldova "unite" with them. If they did unite (BTW it didn't),USSR would achieve Moldova back. (This was all planned by Soviets)
This same ideology was used during the presidency of a communist scum,Vladimir Voronin (2001-2009) which ended with the destruction of the Government and the House of the President (kinda like the White House)
>>
>>69281117
It was but most people nowadays understand the situation that we are in,regarding Russia and Europe. And we choose to go with the last one.
>>
>>69280869
Our country doesn't want to join NATO as we consider ourselves Neutral.
>>69281045
>farming potatoes
Jesus,you could have said farming apples or fucking grapes.
After all,our country is in the shape of a grape.
>>
File: map_of_moldova[1].jpg (42KB, 466x350px) Image search: [Google]
map_of_moldova[1].jpg
42KB, 466x350px
>>69281491
More like a boot
>>
>>69280969
>Romania doesn't want them
They could agree anytime to unite,if only our own government would agree for uniting.
>Disputes over our identity
WTF is that even supposed to mean? There are plenty of historical proof to show that we are in fact Romanian clay. Only Russian fucktard still want to argue that Moldova is Ukrainian or Russian clay.
>>
wow shit lads yall should just move to romania desu
>>
i have a soccer jersey from FC Sheriff. tell me more about Sheriff moldovan bro
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.