[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>killed the Western Roman Empire >turned the Holy Roman

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 7

>killed the Western Roman Empire
>turned the Holy Roman Empire into a fucking meme
>drowned Europe in blood because of autism regarding the Pope
>started WW1
>lead to the collapse of the Russian Empire and rise of the USSR
>started WW2
>importing Muslims into Europe because of muh multikulti
How do we deal with the German Problem?
>>
>>69279521
Europe is the cancer, Germans are the answers.
>>
half of those things are positive
>>
>>69280410
Name one positive.
>>
File: no_difference.png (2MB, 951x1274px) Image search: [Google]
no_difference.png
2MB, 951x1274px
With a slug through every single one of their square heads
>>
>>69279544

Hold your horses Azie.
>>
>>69279544

rare
>>
File: 1483041387150.jpg (15KB, 362x388px) Image search: [Google]
1483041387150.jpg
15KB, 362x388px
>>69280634
>rare
>>
File: 1482066754316.jpg (98KB, 375x500px) Image search: [Google]
1482066754316.jpg
98KB, 375x500px
>>69280524
>Baltimore police
>>
>>69280438
The WRE was a dysfunctional shithole by the time it was killed. Blaming Germanic people for finishing the job is silly.
>turned the Holy Roman Empire into a fucking meme
Not an argument or a meaningful statement. Using terms like "meme" to describe history is laughable.
It was a good development, the concept of a pope is a dangerous one, god's representative on earth? Fuck that. By the way, the orthodox split earlier and they also fought the catholics on many occassions (fourth crusade, massacre of the latins in constantinople, etc.). Also, Calvin was French and Zwingli was Swiss.
>started WW1
Germany wasn't responsible for WW1, Europe was divided as hell and there were alliances all over the place. Blaming Germany for WW1 is stupid as hell, a babby-tier view of history.
No country killed as many Soviets as Nazi Germany did, they should be commended for that.
>started WW2
And they did many good things during that war like killing soviets and you know who
western europe was full of muslims before the crisis you moron, and it was not solely germany's idea

besides, pretty much every single terrorist attack being commited is by north-africans, not syrians. north-africans who are in europe because of french colonial past.
>>
>>69280920
>Germany wasn't responsible for WW1
Germany isn't the only country with Germans, you fucking Moor. Austrians are German.
>>
>>69279521
Couldn't have been the weekly civil wars or crippling corruption, nooo.
t. heretic
>started WW1
This meme needs to die. WWI would've been over quickly and relatively painlessly if not for France's unquenchable butthurt over Alsace.
Another suicide tbqh. Though Russia's decline really kicked off with the Crimean War, which curiously enough was France and Britain's fault.
>started WW2
Again, France and UK. Noticing a pattern yet?
Just about every Euro country is complicit in this, and the events driving the refugee crisis are mostly Russia's doing.

tl;dr- Turn off the proxy, Jacques.
>>
>>69280920
>No country killed as many Soviets as Nazi Germany did, they should be commended for that.
Wow, they massacred millions of people who would not have died if the Germans didn't send Lenin to Russia. What a great bunch of people. You're a fucking moron.
>>
>>69280920
t. João von Cuckstein
>>
>>69279521
>>turned the Holy Roman Empire into a fucking meme
How'd they turn it when they started it?
>>
>>69281296
They didn't massacre people, they massacred communists
>>
>>69280920
All for the last bit, this is spot on
>>
File: Untitled.png (36KB, 620x475px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
36KB, 620x475px
>>69281318
>Charlemagne was German
>Franks were German
Fucking EPIC meme, friendo.
>>
>>69281367
And there would be no communists had the Germans not sent Lenin to Russia, now would there?
>>
>>69281403
>hypotheticals

not an argument
>>
>>69281367
Wow, EPIK!!!!!! post, my man. And had the Germans been massacred like the subhumans they are, there would be no communism. It was started by a German (MARX WUZ A KIKE NOT GERMAN XDDD!!) and the only reason the USSR even existed was because the Germaniggers caused the Russian Empire to collapse.
>>
>>69281442
It's literally true, you fucking Moor. The USSR only existed because of the Germans. Lenin started the revolution. Had he stayed in Germany, there would be no USSR. Germans are subhumans and should be herded like cattle into gas chambers.
>>
>attempts to save europe in ww2
>loses
>yanks becomes only super power
>spreads their degeneracy all over the world

i think there is a different problem
>>
>>69281447
Marx was a jew, not a german. As a matter of fact, pretty much every founding father of communism was a jew.
>>69281478
>my hypothetical is true
post proof using your time machine and data from the alternate universe.

dont have it? not an argument.
>>
>>69281442
Do you think every single soviet soldier was a full blooded communist supporter? In that case you're a retard
>>
>>69281565
He's a Moor, of course he's retarded.
>>
>>69281565
they defended communism by fighting for the soviets. thats all that matters.
>>
>>69281275
So there was absolutely no German butthurt, over say the Versailes treaty, in any of those?
>>
>>69281374
Shut up French fuck
>>
>>69281558
Do you have Down's?
>>69281610
They defended their people from being genocided, my man
>>
>>69281634
>Do you have down's
not an argument
>They defended their people from being genocided, my man
And thus they defended the USSR, thus they defended the most powerful communist state of all time which spread communism as an ideology throughout the world

thus their deaths are absolutely wonderful and the germans should be thanked for it
>>
>>69281634
>They defended their people from being genocided
Don't tell him that germans killing soviet people during the war, pls.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAtRykr2vkg
>>
>>69281374
>austrians are german but franks aren't
lmao
>>
>>69281693
And Germans defended Nazism, an ideology that wished for the systematic elimination of a massive portion of Europe's population and thought of Islam as superior to Christianity. Every German death caused by the Soviets was an absolutely wonderful thing. It's just a shame that the Soviets weren't able to line up every German in a line across Europe and shot in the back of the heads like the cattle who blindly follows the every word of whatever man promises them glory like the cattle they are.
>>
>>69281751
Austrians:
>speak German
>were officially called Germans in the Austro-Hungarian Empire
>are only not part of Germany due to the Prussian-Austrian rivalry
Franks:
>did not speak German
>were not called German
>adopted the Romance culture and language of the natives which they conquered and later became French
>are not part of Germany because they are foreigners who conquered Germany
>>
>>69281824
>Austrians:
>speak German
stopped reading
>>
>>69281846
I really like this argument.
>>
>>69281756
Nazism >>>> Communism

Jews have been expelled by christians in every european country, so don't use the "nazis killed muh jews" and "nazis liked islam better than christianity" card simultaneously, it makes you seem retarded. also, what hitler said to pander to a mufti doesn't mean much, only to retards like you it does. at the end of the day, hitler knew correctly predicted the greatest enemy of the world in the 20th century: communism. by jews, for goys.
>>
>>69280920
>The WRE was a dysfunctional shithole by the time it was killed
No more dysfunctional than the ERE, which was decent enough to keep going for another 1000 years (admittedly, 800 as anything resembling a state, 200 in a recognizably "Roman" form, but still).
The measuring stick by which we call the Roman Empire "dysfunctional" is that it failed to hold up against barbarian pressure.

By the 5th century Rome lost much of what made it so exceptional in previous eras, but despite centuries-old histographical memes, the WRE collapsed not due to some inherent internal undermining flaw. It failed after an unlucky combination of external pressure coinciding with particularly ineffectual leadership. In fact, as we see in Constantius III's and Majorian's time in power, as soon as someone even halfway competent took charge things started stabilizing and the WRE's position strengthened. Unfortunately, the imperial system kept producing one weak puppet emperor after another, and real power was relegated to a bunch of squabbling German generals, eunuchs and women.
>>
>>69281860
>Nazism >>>> Communism
In what way? Communism has transformed countries that try implementing it into shitholes while Nazism has shown that it results in massive wars that cost millions of lives and the collapse of the states that attempt to implement it.
>Jews have been expelled by christians in every european country, so don't use the "nazis killed muh jews" and "nazis liked islam better than christianity"
And what about the Slavs that it caused the deaths of? What about the anti-communist Slavs who were willing to die to defeat communism yet were still classified as subhumans?
What about the other Europeans it caused the deaths of or the destruction of infrastructure?
>"nazis killed muh jews"
I really love this argument considering I never brought up the Jews. It really shows me that you're an intelligent person.
>hitler knew correctly predicted the greatest enemy of the world in the 20th century: communism. by jews, for goys.
Hitler also caused communism to spread and being white to become taboo.
>>
>>69281915
>No more dysfunctional than the ERE

The ERE was much richer and survived much longer despite going against much more formidable foes (sassanid persians, arab caliphates). how can you say it was as dysfunctional as the WRE? you don't even give a single argument, you just restate your claim in different words
>>
>>69281860
You probably don't have the brain capasity to understand This but i Will give IT a try. If some foreign army destroyed your village and killed your family. And then later face the choice to avenge your friends and family or help those who killed them to begin with. Maybe political ideology isn't the most important thing on your mind then you retarded spaz.
>>
>>69282089
He's a Moor. Don't expect much
>>
>>69282134
Apparently
>>
>>69281970
Nazism, while it lasted shortly, at least was impressive. They killed many of tjeir enemies, and required the entire world to unite against Nazi Germany to defeat them. This while Germany was weak just years before.

Meanwhile communism has caused failure in every country it has been implemented in.

>And what about the Slavs that it caused the deaths of?

So? War causes deaths. That they are slavs makes it a bit less worse. Hitler also allied with the Croats by the way, so he had Slavic allies. His enemies he killed. Good for him.
>What about the other Europeans it caused the deaths of or the destruction of infrastructure?
>Europeans

Dumb meme. A European or a non-European doesn't matter. Europe is a landmass, nothing more. An enemy should be killed, wether he is European or African or alien from Mars.
>I really love this argument considering I never brought up the Jews.
Good, keep it that way.
>Hitler also caused communism to spread and being white to become taboo
Hitler's defeat caused that. Had he won, with his pure intentions, there would be no communism and no self-hate of whites. The Allies prevented that.
>>
>>69282089
You can use your retarded Swedish SJW line of thinking to justify ISIS fighters too. Many ISIS' fighters families were killed by Assad, so they joined the strongest opposition. Just so happens that the opposition is ISIS.

Same with the USSR. Every USSR soldier is scum of the earth who deserves death for fighting for a communist force, regardless of intentions or political ideology.
>>
File: IMG_0079.jpg (170KB, 1300x1300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0079.jpg
170KB, 1300x1300px
>>69282225
>Swecuck card
kek and great argument as well
>>
>>69282308
>not responding to my argument
not an argument.
>>
>>69282225
You do get that they were directly ordered to join as well. Otherwise they might have been executed, My argument was really fot why they were motivated to fight instead of just giving up
>>
>>69282376
>You do get that they were directly ordered to join as well. Otherwise they might have been executed

Same for many ISIS fighters in all likelihood. And Taliban fighters. And <<name any evil group>> fighters too.

They should still be killed. They, through their own choice or perhaps even not, spread a toxic ideology.

The ONLY good communist is a dead one.
>>
>>69282422
This isn't going to lead anywhere so i Will stop coming up with counter-arguments.
>>
>>69282526
And as such, I win.

Don't be too hard on yourself lad, my position, being the rational and correct one, was much easier to defend than yours.
>>
>>69279521
still far more tolerant than killing 100million natives in North America.
>>
Good night boys
>>
File: IMG_0081.jpg (60KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0081.jpg
60KB, 400x600px
>>69282583

"""""""Rational"""""""
>>
>>69281374
The HRE started with Otto the Great, a Saxon.

The Franks were Germanic. In fact, East Francia (Germany) was much more culturally Frankish than West Francia (France) which was Gallo-Roman.
>>
>>69281403
>one man is responsible for the entirety of the movement
These revolutions and shifts are ahead the tide of ideology, someone would come and take his place.
>>
>>69281447
Marx literally was Jewish. His Grandfather was a Dutch Rabbi.
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.