[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>most organ donors come from people who've died in car

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

>most organ donors come from people who've died in car accidents
>self-driving cars will inevitably take over human driven cars
>these self-driving cars will reduce fatal car accidents to the point where there will be a massive shortage of organ donors
>>
tissue cloning will be a thing by that time
>>
I too saw that on Reddit.
>>
File: trucks look like sky.png (655KB, 804x686px) Image search: [Google]
trucks look like sky.png
655KB, 804x686px
>>69278829
>self-driving cars will reduce fatal car accidents

Uh huh.
>>
Here they just made this new law that if you die you're automatically up for donation
before you had to file some paper to certify that you want to donate
>>
>your self-driving car """"""crashes"""""" on """accident"""
>just the day after you've posted something inconvenient
One of my fears
>>
>>69278829
i see somebody has been to redditt today
>>
>>69278829
>>69278868
>>69279022
You have to go back
>>
>>69278829
*hacks into your car*
*kills you*
*sells your good organs*
heh, nothing personal, kid
>>
>>69278880
They are already safer than human drivers even though they are still in the early stages, they commit some silly mistakes but also avoid a lot of mistakes humans make.
>>
>>69279127
>my organs take over your body
>your eyes start to glow
>you kill your own family at night
Nothing personal, meat bag.
>>
>>69279176
>sells your organs
Nah, you are mistaken. You've killed an innocent man
>>
>>69278994
Take the bus.
>>
>>69279256
And you will live with the burden of that.
>>
>>69279286
Don't care, lmao
one live or one thousand
I won't feel anythyng
>>
>>69278864
We'll be able to bio-print human tissue and organs at some point too.
>>
>>69278829
>someone rich and powerful is dying, needs a transplant
>match found, in a self driving car
>the car "malfunctions", passenger in coma
>organs harvested to be used to save the life of a well connected billionaire

I should have a notebook or something for stuff like this, I wanna write a book taking place in not so distant dystopian future.
>>
>>69279399
Unfortunately they don't want to invest in cloning and only invest in bio printing right now. Even though you can makr much more money just by cloning animal skin tissue with hair
>>
>>69278880
There's over 30,000 fatal accidents caused by human drivers every year in the US alone. All self driving cars have to do is crash slightly less than human drivers, which is true.

Also, with self driving cars, we have the ability to analyze what caused the crash, and update the software of all cars so it's less likely to happen again. When a human dies in a car crash, we can't upload the data to all human drivers to prevent it from happening again. So that leads to humans making a lot of mistakes that computers wouldn't, like drunk driving and all that.

And self driving cars still have the ability to let humans take over. That guy in your pic died because he was watching a movie instead of paying attention to the road. If he was paying attention, he could have taken control of the car and stopped in time. iirc the current law is that you have to have at least one hand on the steering wheel in a self driving car and be paying attention to the road.
>>
>>69279399
Russian science Gods are already doing it:
http://medicineinfo.net/in-russia-will-start-to-grow-artificial-organs.html

http://worldnewsdailyreport.com/real-life-dr-frankenstein-creates-first-entirely-lab-grown-baby/

https://www.rt.com/usa/332547-bioprinter-makes-working-organs/
>>
>>69278829
capital punishment
>>
>>69278944
this should happen everywhere
>>
>>69279127
>>69279356
Why are Russians so evil?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.