[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do some people say taking off shoes when entering someone's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: c_scale,fl_q_80,w_800.jpg (97KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
c_scale,fl_q_80,w_800.jpg
97KB, 800x600px
Why do some people say taking off shoes when entering someone's house "an islam thing". Isn't it basic hygiene and sign of respect?
>>
>>69258271
Sounds like something a burger would say. In other words, just disregard it completely.
>>
>>69258609
This. Only my American friends say shot like that.
>>
>>69258271
>Be American
>wake up
>put on shoes
>go to the bathroom in your underwear and your shoes
>>
I actually can't fathom that people would walk inside with shoes they've worn on dirty streets. You quite literally bring dogshit and germs into your house. If you absolutely must wear something there are things called slippers or whatever
>>
>>69258271
"respect"?
>>
>americans wear shoes in the shower
>>
>they have dirty streets
>>
>>69258271
>basic hygiene and sign of respect
Yes, totally. Even before we're muslim, it is common to take off footwear and wash your feet because your own home is the little holy ground that you cherish.
>>
>>69258609
Not true. We have people remove their shoes if they wouldn't mind.
>>
>>69260302
i don't think these dumbasses actually care what we do or don't do. it is all about memeing.
>>
File: img.jpg (256KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
img.jpg
256KB, 1280x960px
>>69258271
>basic hygiene
this. it also applies to other places:
ex. taking off your shoes when you get on stove trains
>>
This time of year people don't even ask, it's more of a "what the fuck are you doing!" if you keep walking into the house. Canadian roads are fucking filthy whores at least 6 months of the year.
>>
>>69258271
well fag, in a rainy countries is ok to take off the shoes cause the mud the snow etc, and in islamic and asians countries u made that cause the sit in the floor and eat sometimes there,it depends of where u are and ofc the tradition. Here in Spain u better don't take off the shoes
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.