[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tips for dealing with depression: Global edition I'm still

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1482340846360.jpg (2MB, 3112x2338px) Image search: [Google]
1482340846360.jpg
2MB, 3112x2338px
Tips for dealing with depression: Global edition

I'm still working through it and I'm nowhere near better but I'm going to share what I got.

>Go for 5-minute walks daily
>See therapist weekly
>Try to have an engaging conversation once daily. (over the internet is okay [but not ideal] if its voice chat)
>Drink water and eat 3 somewhat healthy meals daily.
>start working on diet, to help with image problems
>talk to therapist, please.
>>
>>69248514
get a job broham, you'll walk, you'll have to talk to people on a multiple daily basis and won't have the time to spend your money at a bogus therapist office

all win
>>
>>69248564
I do have a job, janitorial at some bank that opened across the interstate.

I'm not even paying for it, insurance is.
>>
>>69248604
>janitorial

I mean a real job come on
>>
>>69248514
For me it was all about work and gym. Grills and social intercouse came along with them.
>>
>>69248604
It's honest work for honest pay. I need it for my resume anyway. I need another two-year job before I'm ready to start a police career. They want reliable workers so they like to see people who can keep a job for over two years.
>>
>>69248691

Yo bud, if you have a car I might suggest working a delivery job of some sort. When I was doing that I met 2 guys working towards being cops(I know one succeeded) we had this cop who would come in and occasionally tell stories about when he worked there, and got pulled over once for a busted headlight and cop was like "Oh yeah I was a driver for 3 years with so-and-so when I was younger"

Maybe it's the driving experience combined with the fact when you're not driving you're running around on your feet with random, fucked up scenarios peppered in.
>>
Start drinking coffee.
Acquire doge, take care of doge, doge will give much in return.
>>
>>69248983
I'll look into it.
>>
>>69249031
Already got doge :D
>>
>>69248514
Psychiatrists don't know shit, they cause more mental health issues than they cure.
>>
>>69248983
This is a great idea mate. I used to deliver pizzas and it was great desu. Good luck with depression mate, sort of dealing with the same.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.