[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you guys think with the sudden US uncooperative

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: netanyahu2.jpg (59KB, 617x462px) Image search: [Google]
netanyahu2.jpg
59KB, 617x462px
What do you guys think with the sudden US uncooperative nature with Isreal?
>>
Is it me or have the Israeli flags stopped posting lately?
>>
who was in the wrong here?
>>
>>69242957
it's been a few months now. No idea what happen though

>>69242966
depends, I would go with the US and do something to end the conflict like what Obama is planning.
>>
It's just a cowardly move by Obama to wait and pull something like this until the election is over and he only has a month left. Really wonder if he would have done the same thing had Hillary won.
>>
>>69242966
Obama.
>b-but Israel is evil and controls the world even though the majority of Jews in executive positions are not zionists and don't support Israel
>>
>>69242935
Didn't Trump already said he'll save them once he takes the presidency?
>>
File: 1483069830815.jpg (15KB, 635x349px) Image search: [Google]
1483069830815.jpg
15KB, 635x349px
>>
>>69243076
yeah Trump seems to be acting friendly towards Israel out of no where all of a sudden, it's strange
>>
>>69243227
>out of no where all of a sudden, it's strange
surely this is sarcasm
He has been extremely vocal about his steadfast support for Israel throughout the campaign
>>
>>69242957
Nice attempt at summoning the fucking machine jew
>>
>uncooperative
>$38 billion in aid
>>
>>69242935
Its odd how the republicans can be so opposed to aid for poor Americans yet support aid to israel vociferously.
>>
>>69243248
If Trump is so vocal about supporting Israel, why are /pol/ on his dick?
>>
>>69244697
rlly gets nog tinking, repulithugs are ok with giving welfare to Jews and rich people from workers taxes but not okay with giving taxes to workers.
>>
>>69243039
>Really wonder if he would have done the same thing had Hillary won.
Not a chance.
>>
>>69245906
Because /pol doesn't understand the concept of intellectual rigueur, anyone doing the mental gymnastics it takes to support Trump isn't really concerned about consistency
>>
NZ-Jew war when?
>>
>>69245906
cognitive dissonance
but there is literally nothing wrong with supporting Israel
>>
obama's trying to shit up the world before trump gets sworn in

a real nigger thing to do
>>
>>69246055
>but there is literally nothing wrong with supporting Israel
There is nothing wrong with giving me free money.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.