[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

im visiting europe. help me plan my trip >visiting europe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: route.png (637KB, 975x980px) Image search: [Google]
route.png
637KB, 975x980px
im visiting europe. help me plan my trip

>visiting europe

i'm bought a bmw and spending 80 days grand touring your lovely continent. starting in munich,

red line is planned trip. orange is a deviation i'd like to make. if you see any asides less than a two hour deviation then please let me know
>>
>>69229933
>orange is a deviation i'd like to make
Out of all the colours why did you had to pick the one in which all the roads are already drew in the card ? I can't see your deviation
>>
btw, there's some high profile "snubs" such as paris. after i ship the car back, i will be taking a train.
>>
>>69229996
lol yeah
basically the "deviation" is going to prague instead of straight to amsterdam

original plan was to go from munich to amsterdam as the start of my trip, and visit frankfurt on the way back
>>
>>69230067
prague is definitely worth going to
>>
File: 1483048584493.png (827KB, 975x980px) Image search: [Google]
1483048584493.png
827KB, 975x980px
>>69229933
black line is where I would like to travel to and pilgrimage about, visit some Holy Sites and such.
>>
>this boring ass route
To be expected from murrican glorius traveler
>>
>>69229933
Frankfurt, Cologne and Hamburg are not worth visiting. Lyon is okay but Paris is much better.

Skipping Cordoba is a shame honestly, a few hours are worth it there.

Milan is not great at all, Florence or Rome are more worthwhile, Sienna and Pisa are good too. Basel is not very interesting, Alsace is more interesting than Rheinland Germany, Luxembourg has nothing interesting.

When in Berlin visiting Dresden could be more interesting than Hamburg.

I see that you're avoiding Paris in France, Normandy is great and so is Southwestern France but driving all along the coastline isn't very interesting, I suggest you try and go a bit more inland, also make sure to visit Bordeaux.
>>
Jeez man you're missing all southern France, you shouldn't it's magic
>>
File: 14493.png (828KB, 975x980px) Image search: [Google]
14493.png
828KB, 975x980px
>>69229933

<==== see map

go Basque country (great food and lanscape), enter Portugal through Bragança in the North, go Porto and then follow the road North until Galicia, avoid Lisbon (shitty tourist trap) and avoid the roads in the middle of the country (full of commercial trucks and nothing to see).

I won't tell you to avoid the south of Spain but AVOID THE SOUTH OF SPAIN, nothing but gipsies (shitstorm incoming), go to Madrid then Valencia and then Barcelona for best places.
>>
>>69232844
>and pilgrimage about
Then you are doing it wrong.
>>
>>69235018
I think that's the area he wants to visit, not the route.
>>
You're missing Central Europe

Also don't go in the winter
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.