[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I finished college and I've decided that I want to visit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: a fucking plane.jpg (16KB, 648x365px) Image search: [Google]
a fucking plane.jpg
16KB, 648x365px
I finished college and I've decided that I want to visit another country and maybe stay there FOREVER. The American South is boring. I grew up here and I'm tired of the same shit day in day out and hearing about the same problems over and over again ad naseum.

I have like 2 grand to my name. What do I do besides "save up more money"? I'm not bilingual and I don't have any impressive work experience (5 years in fast food is sure to get plenty of eyerolls) but I'm nice, I like to work and I know for sure that I want to leave.

Just throw ideas at me, I'm a good listener.
>>
you want what everyone want, just leave

it's not so easy you know, even people much more prepared have a hard time
>>
>>69206489
US south is actually a really good place.
I wouldn't move else if I were you.
But if you want to mob=ve somewhere than Anglo countries are the only cunts you could go probably.
>>
>>69206489
What area did you graduate in? Post graduate work could be one cool way to travel, also which countries would you like to visit/live in? On just general info like that it's hard to come up with any plan other than buy a tiocket to wherever you want and start sucking cock for a living.
>>
come to brazil??????????
>>
>>69206489
Can you get any second citizenship? If you can get an european citerzenship, you can choose any country in the EU to live in.
>>
>>69206489
>the same shit day in day out and hearing about the same problems over and over again

any place on earth will have the same shit, anon
it's (YOU) who decide what you want to hear and see
>>
>>69206577
>What area did you graduate in?
Graphic Design. My fast food job helped me crawl my way through college. As of now I am looking through my portfolio for things to improve on and I'm drawing more people. It's times like these I start having second thoughts about my major.

I can animate. I love computers. I understand Adobe's crap. I know it's not impressive but that's really all I know right now. In the meantime I will be forcing myself to learn other things because I have to adapt.
>>
>>69206766
There's a lot of small jobs you can do on yor career, like say phtographer or illustrator, one way to go would be trying to go for an income you can get online, spend a few months setting it up and the either do it on the road backpacking/traveling cheap or settle someone that isn't too expensive with an internet connection (lots of beach towns around the world) another way to go would be to try and look for jobs abroad, say working for small local media, or doing something that requires you to travel (hardest ones, not a lot of these dream jobs lying around) your one advantage is your nationality as it does have some prestige in some places or alternatively other Americans will rather hire you, it's about going on the internet and looking through these options to try and figure out which one you can actually make money on.
>>
>>69206961
>your one advantage is your nationality as it does have some prestige in some places
Being an American has prestige? Where are these places?
>>
>>69206489
Two whole grand?? Book the cruise already mate. Set sail. The world is your oyster.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.