[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

European here, tell me about Georgia. Had a chance to drive

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: Georgia.jpg (33KB, 418x328px) Image search: [Google]
Georgia.jpg
33KB, 418x328px
European here, tell me about Georgia.

Had a chance to drive through this interesting state. I thought Atlanta was probably one of the best cities in the South.

What are Georgians like? What are the girls like in Georgia?
>>
>>69206255
>What are Georgians like?
Friendly and hospitable, like all southerners.

>What are the girls like in Georgia?
Massive sluts for BBC
>>
>>69206336
>Massive sluts for BBC
NOOOO! I am still hoping to meet a Christian girl from Georgia with a southern accent
>>
>>69206478
I mean, if you're foreign you'll probably find some qt interested in you because of your exoticness. Really shy, bookish, and religious southern girls have this weird obsession with European men in general.
>>
>>69206336
By the way, are you from Georgia?
>>
>>69206530
Tennessee, but I've been to Georgia a lot throughout my life.
>>
>>69206550
Oooh, Tennessee is great as well. Loved diving through the Smoky mountains! How are Tennessean mountain qts? One of them served me pizza and I wanted to shag her right then and there ngl
>>
>>69206597
Same as Georgian ones desu
>>
>>69206336
>Massive sluts for BBC
I thought people in the south were racists
>>
>>69206597
All southern girls are the same
>>69212374
Not anymore
>>
I was born in and have lived in Georgia my entire life, and I like it well enough.

I don't like the black haven that is Atlanta, but the rest of the state is good.
>>
>>69206255
New orleans>>>>>Raleigh>>>charlotte>Atlanta
>>
>>69206255
I've never been because I live on the west coast

I think Russia invaded in 2008. I'm not sure how that worked out but you should see whats going on there. Also, there is that one Panda song from Atlanta.
>>
>>69206255
Georgia is nice, they hate Russians
>>
File: 1481835033882.jpg (319KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1481835033882.jpg
319KB, 750x750px
>>69218824
>Nawlins
>not a shithole

Anon...
>>
>>69206255
Atlanta is LA South edition in that both have lots of Koreans
>>
>>69206255
Georgian Here
Atlantan to be specific
>What are Georgians like?
Really depends on where you are.
Most are genuinely good people who try to do good, others are shitheads who put the south to shame.
>What are the girls like in Georgia?
Again, it depends, if you get a girl from the big city you might have more of a BBC problem, but that's definitely not always the case. Most of them are nice but I can guarantee you that her mother will either love you or hate you, no in-between.
>>
>>69219293
Its a shithole but its a very fun and interesting shithole. The other cities are just cookie cutter shitholes
>>
File: ossjfbebegsusbeg3bbeso.png (390KB, 480x563px) Image search: [Google]
ossjfbebegsusbeg3bbeso.png
390KB, 480x563px
>>69219429
>>69206336
From my experience its easier to find a black girl in atl that doesnt fug black guys than a white girl that doesnt. So if you like chocolate youre in luck.
>>
Don't come to my state, I'll slap your shit
>>
>>69218967
This used to be true, but a lot of them are changing so they can dickride Trump
>>
>>69219979
So they forgot about the 2008 war? Isn't a part of Georgia still occupied?
>>
>>69220228
State Georgia, not Country Georgia
>>
>>69220701
That's the joke you chucklefuck
>>
i've lived here my entire life it's alright
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMW9GEy8iZQ
>>
Georgia is nice just stay away from ATL

Savannah is my favorite city there
>>
File: oiqrryGXj54.jpg (74KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
oiqrryGXj54.jpg
74KB, 500x500px
In Georgia beautiful girls. 2000 rubles per hour charge.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.