[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who would you root for in a war between North Korea and Mexi

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 9

File: image.jpg (77KB, 400x320px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77KB, 400x320px
Who would you root for in a war between North Korea and Mexico?
http://www.strawpoll.me/11980268
>>
File: NK-Propaganda-51-390x285.jpg (36KB, 390x285px) Image search: [Google]
NK-Propaganda-51-390x285.jpg
36KB, 390x285px
Best Korea
>>
File: Yq1mc9H.jpg (186KB, 1062x1390px) Image search: [Google]
Yq1mc9H.jpg
186KB, 1062x1390px
Best United States.
>>
they have literally zero (0) reason to fight.
>>
>>69203955
There was a ship, they make a big deal of us impounding it
We didn´t care
>>
>>69203875
My Mexibros.
>>
>>69203955
>>69203972
http://www.inquisitr.com/1996795/north-korea-threatens-necessary-measures-to-retrieve-cargo-ship-from-mexico/
>>
>>69203875
North Korea>South California
>>
>>69203972
really?
I don't even hear about it in Mexican story trivias
>>
>>69203972
>>69203999
based mejico
>>
File: meh.jpg (4KB, 125x119px) Image search: [Google]
meh.jpg
4KB, 125x119px
>>69203875
It would be virtually imposible for us to fight a war, neither of us has long range bombers that could reach the other nation and any form of aerial transport would require an ally as we'd need to do scales. Also, neither country has the power projection to land an invasion force, let alone it would be wiped out on just being sheer outnumbered.
>>
>>69204033
Even with the size of the NK army and navy (that many subs) they are old as fuck, their soldiers are ill equipped even by our lowest of standards, what are they going to do? Send all that shit for our navy to target practice until we run out of shit to fire? , asuming they can get pass japan or hawaii
>>
>>69204068
I mean, it isn't as if our navy is any good either.
>>
>>69204090
It's good for taking canned food to Haiti or wherever
>>
>>69203875
North Korea deserves everything that Mexico will do to them. Fucking commies.
>>
>>69204090
Like everything here
Its stuck with half modern half old shit
>>
File: Sierra class Mexican navy.jpg (148KB, 1280x848px) Image search: [Google]
Sierra class Mexican navy.jpg
148KB, 1280x848px
>>69204090
meh, it's good enough to face north korea tbqh, they can't send most of their fleet in an interoceanic expedition and they sure as hell wouldn't be able to suply it.

Meanwhile we actually build ships like pictured which are a lot more advanced than anything in the North korean arsenal. And those are small ships, we got a couple of larger boats from the Israelis which do include some of the original weapon systems and we can do anti-submarine with the navy's eurocopter helos.

North Korea really can't do shit.
>>
they have an store which they call "argentina"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UuBcVS_r-Hc

so nk
>>
>>69204188
Israel truly is our best ally
>>
>>69203875
Korean men are cucking Mexicans in Monterrey.
>>
>>69204286
Northern mexicans are cucks by nature
>>
File: Que chingue su madre el America.jpg (178KB, 1008x672px) Image search: [Google]
Que chingue su madre el America.jpg
178KB, 1008x672px
>>69204322
>>
File: clase_huracan_gde.jpg (87KB, 905x640px) Image search: [Google]
clase_huracan_gde.jpg
87KB, 905x640px
>>69204281
Truly
>>
File: every_mexican_thread_ever.png (180KB, 660x719px) Image search: [Google]
every_mexican_thread_ever.png
180KB, 660x719px
And it starts.
>>
>>69204269
>they have a store which they call "argentina"
You just have to admire the love and respect we get from our so called "brothers" in Latin America

>>69204286
In your dreams, I can see them getting it on with some of our lower classes on being loaded, I'd doubt they're getting any without a wedding ring tho
>>
>>69204322
Wow rude
There are no Koreans nor important minorities in my city, only narcos
>>
>>69203875
>all these fucking Americans supporting a communist shithole over an actual US ally
Get out of my country you treasonous swine.
>>
>>69204862
We aren't allies though.
Never fought alongside you, except for WW2 and that was trickery.

Also,
CHI
>>
>>69203875
The winner. So the one with nuclear weapons.
>>
>>69204931
/int truly is the place to build bridges amongst different peoples

I gueess the drug war doesn't actually count
>>
>>69204982
>implying they can fire beyond Pyongyang

>>69204992
We aren't allies though, we even told Bush to fuck off when 9/11 and happened and left some American (continent) defense thing when Bush asked for help against Iraq.
The US has done more harm than good during the drug war.
>>
File: image.jpg (59KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59KB, 500x667px
>>69204931
I mean we aren't enemies are we?
>>
>>69204532
I heard about many Koreans living there in Nuevo Leon from someone from there, wasn't that true?
>>
>>69205219
We aren't, but lately you guys have been more and more anti-us

>>69205261
Not Nuevo León, Chihuahua, he said northerners
>>
>>69205261
Pesqueria, Nuevo Leon has been taken by North Koreans
>>
>>69205358
Well in that case Id still support Mexico over North Korea. Also is it true your president murdered his wife because she cucked him.
>>
>>69205443
>Also is it true your president murdered his wife because she cucked him.
I think it was for a money thing, he might be gay too. A few days before her death she donated a ton of money to the children of Edomex, her salary, she was director of the DIF.
>>
>>69205059
We are not conventional allies but there's a sort of arrangement with the US when it comes to continental security, it's what makes a scenario like >>69204982 ridiculous, NORAD would treat any such attack on Mexico as an aggresion to US interests (if for no other reason they'd have to deal with the nuclear fallout) and would atempt to shoot down any of these theoretical north korean ICBMs. Even China or Russia will not allow a geopolitic scenario which opens the door to the US retaliating on what they consider their own backyard so one way or another this would be the end of the Kim regime.

Here's the thing, it's geopolitics 101, North America is generally understood to be an American space, even the obvious exception to that, Cuba, operates under special rules, the US came very close to nuclear war to enforce them. Mexico can afford itself the luxury not to be a part of the inter-American defense treaty because leaving aside the chances of us being attacked by someone outside the region (the conflict with Guatemala in the 50's being the scenario for a conflict inside the region) are not just infinitesimal, but because it is generally understood the US will intervene as a means to prevent Mexico from militarizinga and eventually being in a position to work against its interests. It's one of the reasons we can afford to say no to American pressure when other countries can't, and also the reason non other country in the world would support us if the US moved against us, which they never will (it's against their own self interest) but the point stands.
>>
Ironically NK, seriously Mexico.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.