[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ALRIGHTY /int/ I NEED YOUR HELP. I got a gift card of twenty

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: one choice.jpg (443KB, 2014x720px) Image search: [Google]
one choice.jpg
443KB, 2014x720px
ALRIGHTY /int/ I NEED YOUR HELP. I got a gift card of twenty five Amazon bucks and I'm stuck on whether I should buy a pickelhaube or a zampoña. I really want a pickelhaube so I can at least have an article of clothing that someone like Otto von Bismarck would have worn. The cheapest option is eight bucks and the rest are over or very close to fifty. Although I also really want to learn how to play a zampoña after watching this video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Ba2i9EyLjs
From what I've looked up the size of the instrument that this man uses is the most common and best one to use for a beginner. I can wait until around may since that's when I'm going on a vacation to Perú, but I really want to learn and play it now. What do I choose /int/? An instrument that I can enjoy and have fun playing, or a piece of equipment that one of my idols would wear?
>>
File: No hecks given.jpg (357KB, 1000x818px) Image search: [Google]
No hecks given.jpg
357KB, 1000x818px
>>69188635
Also I'm open to paying twenty to thirty more bucks for a better quality zampoña or pickelhaube.
>>
File: Bill Clinton DO NOT LEAK.jpg (25KB, 454x463px) Image search: [Google]
Bill Clinton DO NOT LEAK.jpg
25KB, 454x463px
Shameless self bump even though bumping doesn't work that way anymore.
>>
File: 1474941267547.jpg (54KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
1474941267547.jpg
54KB, 540x720px
>>69188915
Was I supposed to shitpost and bait for answers or did I just miss an /int/ memo?
>>
>>69188635
Get the panflute.
It's gay, but the hat is also gay and people might think you're a nazi.
>>
>>69189433
Alrighty then. What zampoña should I get? From what I hear a regular sized one is about one feet or 30 centimeters.
https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1/159-9454822-9224767?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=zampo%C3%B1a
>>
>>69189645
Dish out an extra 2.45$ and get the Cusco version, it looks the nicest.
>>
>>69189807
I thought so too but when I checked the reviews it apparently was too loose and produced faulty notes. I decided to look up panflute peru and I am surprised at the selections. I should have done that first to be honest. Nobody really calls it by one of its original names.
https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=panflute+peru&rh=i%3Aaps%2Ck%3Apanflute+peru
>>
>>69189996
The set of three looks like a pretty good deal.
>>
>>69189433
>being a nazi is bad

Hello liberal
>>
>>69190121
Alrighty. I'll look into that one and the Pan Flute 15 Pipes ones too. Thanks for the help anon, and sorry for the long wait. Had to check my printer's ink cartridges.
>>69190249
Personally I prefer the the German Empire over the Nazis. Oh yeah, another guy that I really like reading about is Manfred von Richthofen if you're interested in Krauts Mr. Canuck try reading his journal. It's a good read.
>>
>>69190249
>Empire born out of concentrated asspain
Perhaps you empathize with nazis because you are both failures?
>>
>>69188635
pickelhabue for sure
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.