[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is it that Brazil is less likely than India to become a superpower

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: 1482882760953.jpg (23KB, 480x757px) Image search: [Google]
1482882760953.jpg
23KB, 480x757px
Why is it that Brazil is less likely than India to become a superpower by 2030?

ordem e progresso
>>
>>69180476
It doesn't make sense at all
>>
>>69180476

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Car_Wash
>>
File: Ayrton_Senna_9_-_Cropped.jpg (352KB, 686x691px) Image search: [Google]
Ayrton_Senna_9_-_Cropped.jpg
352KB, 686x691px
>>69180563
Corruption keeping you down

Best of luck and future prosperity for your country, I idolize Ayrton Senna, can't avoid telling Actual Brazilians when I meet them even online

He will always be the best for me
>>
>>69180645
Corruption is hardly unique to Brazil. China and India suffer from pervasive corruption as well, yet they've managed to improve their lot despite it.
>>
>>69180750
I see
>>
>>69180645

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9qZu7h5ys0

You and me both, Sudan bro! You and me both.

It's not just corruption though. The government is outright incompetent far too often, and is plagued with marxism and populism troughout.

Thanks for the concern though. At least we have Brazilian women, weather and food. :^)
>>
>>69180476
>>69180507
>>69180645
Why do you care?This is so random...
>>
>>69180780
Excellent

Sometimes I believe that Senna dying around the advent of electronic aids has a silver lining, in a purist (mechanical) vehicle and a manual gearbox he will be never be matched

>>69180810
I think someone got angry from my posts in the racemixed qt thread and I am trying to reestablish cordial relations, hopefully this isn't him
>>
>>69180881
what thread?link it.
>>
>>69180992
I am sorry to Brazilians and Portuguese here, maybe I was possessed by emotion, it happens to the best of us

>>69177429
>>
>>69180476
It's not corruption, it's statism.
The brazilian state is a slow, decaying Leviathan.
Brazilians hate free trade, commerce, profits and idolize the government as a provider.
>>
>order and clam sauce
>>
>>69181195
Be nice lardyboy, this is a no bully thread

The only order and progress you have in your life is your perpetual bulking
>>
It's fucking insane.
In the state of Rio de Janeiro 1 out of every worker works for the government, they receive more than average wages and the productivity is zero because by law they can't be fired
Now the State doesn't have enough money to pay them so they have to stay in lines all day during our >40C summer to receive food, I'm loving it.
>>
>>69181382

>1 out of every worker

What?
>>
>>69181382
That's nothing m8, 2017's budget allocated 80% of it to the army, the janjaweed, intelligence unit

When questioned about reporters about the ridiculously low health and education budgets, he literally said "the army and security services are the most disadvantaged and persecuted in the budget allocation"

Sometimes I think 'fucking niggers, I wish I could napalm you in the parliament' while getting /pol/ flashbooks even though I am one of them

>>69181582
Maybe he pays himself twice, here we have thousands of deceased/fired employees who are still having their salaries taken out
>>
>>69181623
When questioned by reporters by*

the official said*

*flashbacks

This was a shambolic display
>>
>>69181382
RJ, the most brazilian state
The embodied example of everything that is wrong with brazilian culture
I feel bad for you bros, you got by far the most amazing scenarios of our country
>>
>>69180645
Big Senna fan here. IBut I prefer Piquet.
>>
"Brazil is great, what holds it down is the Brazilian"
>>
>>69181784
A cunning, emotional driver but one of the most admirable

His ballsy pass at the hungaroring(?) will never be forgotten in F1 lore
>>
>>69181582
>>69181623
1 out of every 5, sorry
>>
>>69182426
That's actually much better than I expected, here 0.5 out of every 1 gets a salary
>>
>>69182585
I feel for you
>>
>>69182663
Your compassion means plenty, invest here and cuck our corrupt government before we wake up to find ourselves in Chinatown
>>
There is nothing wrong with a strong China
>>
>>69180476
India's economy will grow because their population is growing. They will simply be a superpower because they have so much money, it doesn't mean that Indian citizens will suddenly stop being poor.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.