[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do we increase immigration to Japan? They need more immigrants

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

How do we increase immigration to Japan? They need more immigrants to raise their birth rates if they are to survive.
>>
>>69167849
They don't need foreigners
They just need to fuck and stop getting abortions.

Don't want them getting into the situation Europe is dealing with.
>>
>>69167849
We don't

I think the Japanese should have a right to decide how they run their country themselves.
>>
>>69167849
they are overpopulated as fuck, they'll be relatively fine, though their country is already completely fucked with debt.
>>
>>69167891

I don't know how true this is, but I've come across a few stories talking about how Japanese men don't want to marry or have kids because of the strict laws in divorce and custody hammering men.
>>
they don't need immigration

they should set up breeding grounds (for japs only) and massively increase the prices of condoms and contraception pills to japs above the age of 24.
>>
>>69167849
Immigration doesn't really help to solve big demographic problems.
>>
if we sabotage their toilet infrastructure we can flood them with millions upon millions of poos
>>
>>69167849
Japanese only
>>
what's with whole those westerners concern about our population and immigration thing
>>
>>69175327
thats racist
>>
>>69167849
The solution is to let all weeabos into japan and give them an asian gf. Isn't that right Davido-kun?
>>
>>69167849
What Japan really need is more developed complex robots and they already good in this field.
I wish them luck. Bettter to fill your country with robots rather than blacks/muslims
>>
>>69175399
It's globalist cucks who can't handle the fact that a country can be successful, wealthy and safer than Western countries despite not falling for the third world immigration meme.
>>
>>69175632
In my opinion, i want weeaboos to move to japan
I welcome anyone who like japan
But i dont need immigrants whose purpose is just to live rich life
>>
>>69175399
Your women need big western cock tbqf
>>
>>69167849
start a civil war in china, spread info that japan open his borders for chinese refugees
>>
>>69175829
>big western cock
but usually it's buried deeply in thick fat layer
also he comes with ugly belly and ass desu
>>
>>69175399
It's globalist shills.
>>
>>69175399
> what's with whole those westerners concern about our population and immigration thing

t. "English teacher" concerned about having too meat the bullies he fleed from
>>
>>69167849
Economic sanctions unless they raise immigrant quotas
>>
>>69167849
No they don't need it.

Fuck more, more babies, and relax the divorce laws (stop raping the men).

Sorted.
>>
>>69167849
Why do you post the pic of that guy?
>>
>>69175399
cucks

bringing niggers to japan feels as good as inviting a nigger in their bedroom to them
>>
>>69175399
We're just offering our help.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.