[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

1. Your country 2. How well-known/popular are /int/ memes in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: freedom clause.jpg (65KB, 496x960px) Image search: [Google]
freedom clause.jpg
65KB, 496x960px
1. Your country
2. How well-known/popular are /int/ memes in your country? Do normal swedes, germans, and canadians know that vast swathes of the internet think of them as cucks? Do normal americans know europeans think of their obsession with freedom as over the top? Do finns know of finnish bear memes? Are normal argentines aware of the widespread ridicule of their argentina is white mindset?
>>
File: class clown.webm (3MB, 640x350px) Image search: [Google]
class clown.webm
3MB, 640x350px
Are normal australians aware they are the most banter-y nation in the world?
>>
>>69167633
>vast swathes of the internet think of them as cucks?
Kek
Is this what fat lonely roleplaying neckbeards actually think?
>>
When my sister was dating a danish dude here I thought I'd make a swedish joke but he seemed a bit offended

it was different from when I was in the states and made jokes about brits and canadians with my american relatives
>>
>>69167633
A normal person who don't use Hispachan or 4chan is not aware of those memes here in Argentina.
>>
>>69167633
testt
>>
>>69177397
Did the test pass?
>>
>>69167633
no swedes don't know anything, they just listen to media and obey the correct trends
>>
>>69180094
what is the correct trend at the moment
>>
>>69167633
We know that the rest of the world calls us monkeys
>>
>>69167633
Swedes being cucks was a national meme here
>>
>>69174110
Of course Argentinians are not aware because you guys really think you are white and an European country. You are a living meme.
>>
>>69181024
something like sweden is pretty good but maybe we have just a little bit too much immigration and not enough integration, although it's not a big problem, just a little problem, our fault xD and we don't compare our country to anyone elses, we are like an independent solar system that has to do everything in isolation
>>
>germany and sweden are muslims anclaves
common knowledge here
>Argentina is white
Brasil tier
>canadians and aussies are shitposters
nobody knows about it
>canada and australia are full of asians
nobody knows about it
>american are stupid and fat
common knowledge
>finns are autistic
nobody knows about it
>>
>>69181558
correct trend sounds like a college female
>>
>>69182032
yes exactly
>>
>>69181878
Is it true that most of you don't feel anything at all about us
>>
File: average swede.jpg (19KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
average swede.jpg
19KB, 200x200px
>>69181558
>>69182621
how do we save nice swedes
>>
File: 1449328859525.jpg (218KB, 805x951px) Image search: [Google]
1449328859525.jpg
218KB, 805x951px
>>69182801
Unfortunately yes. I think it's because Finland basically ruins all stereotypes about corruption and life quality that people have here so our tv don't show your country often. Moreover Finland is not part of nato so nobody is using it[Finland] as a evil country that base american spies there
>>
File: 1458503422464.jpg (30KB, 243x483px) Image search: [Google]
1458503422464.jpg
30KB, 243x483px
>>69182988
figure out what the viking rampage trigger is, it must still exist genetically
>>
>>69181348
lol this
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.