[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's say the entire administration of North Korea just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: nk dec22 p.jpg (197KB, 615x300px) Image search: [Google]
nk dec22 p.jpg
197KB, 615x300px
Let's say the entire administration of North Korea just kinda died. What would happen to the North Korean people? Where would they go? What would they do? Could they handle the freedom?
>>
>>69106034
refugee crisis in China and Korea
>>
>tfw Germany would tell them to fuck off and then import more Muslims out of spite
>>
>>69106034
South Korea annexes former North Korea
Likely a humanitarian nightmare would proceed to prevent Korea from starving
>>
File: MK4_5391.png (3MB, 1200x1800px) Image search: [Google]
MK4_5391.png
3MB, 1200x1800px
>>69106034
to my refugechica-camp where i'd personally take appropriate care of them.
>>
>>69106034
>implying DPRK is not free
>implying the north korean People wouldnt sustain themselves

seems like a brainwashed american post.
Go kys and start reading the facts and not just fall for stupid false/half information
>>
>>69106169
do they speak the same language?
>>
>>69111923
Does North Korea speak the same language as South Korea? Well, they're both Korean so nah, probably not.
>>
>>69106034
I assume they'd stop starving because their army wouldn't waste all the resources.
>>
>>69106169
I guess international organizations help them.
>>
They'd live off humanitarian aid until South Korean companies start using them as slave labor
>>
>>69111923
Kind of, they speak each other like swedes and norwegians.
Southern one contains more english influence, but in the same time northern is more original and untouched.
>>
>>69106034
Some other autocrat would rise to power, even if all bureaucrats dropped dead there's still quite a large army. Best scenario is this new regime moves towards dismantling Juche and opebning to the world, worst case they become more like Cuba as they introduce a minimum of reform.

In all scenarios they're better off than what they have now, it takes a special type of evil asshole to mantain the country as it is today. You can easily become a renowned agent for change while remaining an iron fist dictator on just being a minimally more reasonable guy than the Kims, you could have something like 1970's China and on just giving up nukes get a guaranteed lifestyle full of every conceivable luxury and pleasure as well as a relatively favorable view by historians.
>>
>>69106034
>mass crowded refugees to China
>get shot by China
>mass crowded refugees to SK
>get blown out by DMZ mines
>>
>>69106034
>NK collapses
>NK ppl flood to SK like Mexicunts
>their left wing party says 'muh our people'
>rapefugee happens
>Donaludo Turampu Kim Lee gets elected as a new president and deports NKians across DMZ border
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.