[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Oh god look at every thread, every flag. With Europeans speaking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: 1482530345399.jpg (35KB, 567x437px) Image search: [Google]
1482530345399.jpg
35KB, 567x437px
Oh god look at every thread, every flag. With Europeans speaking English and Asians speaking English and middle easterners speaking English and central and southern Americans speaking english. They probably all have that under their belt as a second language.

What do I have to show? A language is such a beautiful thing, and here I am like some kind of sucker. Some dumb burger sap with only English to his name.

How should I correct this mistake? Also general language thread, I want to hear people speak about then, they're such amazing things.
>>
>>69098827
Just acquire Ebonics or Spanglish as a second language
>>
>>69098876
It's just not the same
>>
>>69098921
Believe me we'd all be monolingual if it weren't for English media and studies

You need a perpetual incentive
>>
>>69098961
Yea that's a really good point. I'll definitely use this advice
>>
>>69098827
Man up and study hard burgerbro, you can make it
>>
>>69098827
Study chinese and git big bux.
>>
>>69099051
You wouldn't believe me but me and my brothers taught ourselves Arabic by watching English movies with Arabic subtitles, were native English speakers as well

Download some srt subtitle files for your favorite movies, anime and cartoons s and watch them again
>>
File: StudyingDwarf.jpg (616KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
StudyingDwarf.jpg
616KB, 1280x800px
>>69098961
Well, it's not hard to find reasons to learn a language. If he's a weeb, it's a good reason to learn Japanese. If he likes literature, he might want to learn French or German to read the classics. If he likes History, he should learn Latin or Ancient Greek. And of course, there's always women: he could find himself a foreign girlfriend and learn her language.
>>
>>69099082
lel, you cruel, cruel bastard
>>
>>69099138
Very well put anon
>>
>>69099082
>>69099198
I did that in high school, I effectively wasted a year and a half going nowhere. I have no idea what I was thinking.
>>
>>69099138
>foreign girlfriend
>girlfriend
>anon

Suuuure...
>>
>>69099333
Trips of truth.
>>
>>69099333
How'd you know?
>>
>>69098827
we have to learn english cause croatia is irrelevant, and we're worthless without a second language
>>
File: images.jpg (8KB, 239x210px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8KB, 239x210px
Don't worry OP most people have horrible english you would laugh right in their face if you ever hear one of those faggots trying to speak English
Most people who say 'I speak English' are actually trying to say 'I speak English to an intermediate level with a shit pronunciation'
Regarding languages take in mind that if you put enought effort you can learn any language you want in like a year (2 if you choose a hard language) if you start learning today or tomorrow and if you study every single day you will have an intermediate level in 6 moths from now and you will be able to communicate in that language with the same or almost the same fluency which I have in english
>>
>>69100244
>take in mind

I mean 'bear in mind'
>>
>>69100244
There's still some merit to it. May not be the best, or sound right but its still something
>>
>>69098827
> the entire world speaks my language
> just look how sad and shitty my situation is
Piss off, burger
>>
>>69100676
Yea I went overboard with the self pity. The point is is that languages are astoundingly interesting things, and having two has incredible utility.
>>
>>69098827
learn mandarin or spen
>>
>>69098961

This
>>
>>69098827
Just jump on Duolingo right now and pick your poison. No reason not to - it's free, and with 10-20 minutes a day for a month or two you'll notice that you can get the basic gist of a news article, while with a bit of google translate help you can read the whole thing.
>>
>>69098827
learn Finnish, the best language in the world
>>
English is the only language worth learning

t. burger who fell for the foreign language meme
>>
>>69101467
What was your experience?
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.