[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>It's 5 years into the future and WW3 is well underway

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0950.jpg (100KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0950.jpg
100KB, 550x550px
>It's 5 years into the future and WW3 is well underway
>One of Americas enemies decide they've had enough and sends out the nukes
>As Americans watch the nukes fly towards them, they begin to clap one last time.
>>
Why would you clap at incoming nukes? It won't scare them away
>>
>>69087177
Anyone who actually thinks there is going to be a WW3 is an idiot.
>>
>>69087177
>Et blåd
>På et flagg
MAN KAN IKKE SKAPE SLIK DRITT!
>>
>>69087177
Maybe America would be a better place after two nukes.
>>
>>69087273
What sort of retarded cartoon would we invent?
>>
>>69087177
Don't Americans have some kind of nuclear attack alarm system or what?
In the case of nuclear attack in Russia megaphones in the street would start making the special noise as the nuclear rockets of enemy are spotted. Than you have 10 minutes before the strike. You should go to the vault than immediately and take your id. If you don't have a nuclear shelter nearby you should go to the subway or your commieblock basement and follow the instructions of military personnel.
As the international tension becomes more severe (no one would push the red button just for fun) engineers in military plants (like me) would be commanded to stay at the job so when the rockets appear we would be saved in a special vault nearby to continue supply our army in the nuclear war. Same with military people and so, after nuclear strike Russia would still be functioning and fighting.
Don't Americans have shit like that and would stare at the nukes?
>>
>>69087451
Why did you waste my time reading that incredibly unintelligent post?
>>
>>69087281
Robotech
oh wait
>>
>>69087944
what
>>
>>69090117
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEe0kzyFOyU
>>
>>69090162
what
>>
>>69087451
>tfw do not know where the shelter and to die of hunger or be burned in the fire before the radiation will kill me
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.