[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello. /int/ I'm Japanese gay. I'd like to know if

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 19.png (103KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
19.png
103KB, 300x225px
Hello. /int/
I'm Japanese gay. I'd like to know if you have a interest with me, I want to know whether or not it is possible to married with different race in your country.

I'm looking for the nation where I enjoy my gay's lives.
Because Japan is not comfortable for the Sexual Minority, I plan to leave from Japan one day.
>>
File: 1482328112414.png (207KB, 552x388px) Image search: [Google]
1482328112414.png
207KB, 552x388px
Fuck off, we're full
>>
>>69085909

come to argentina

I don't give a fuck anymore, this country needs to blow the fuck out
>>
>>69085940
>not allowing fags a.k.a. people that won't breed
>>
Gay people are treated badly here also Jap guys arent good looking
>>
File: obtaining Knights of The Round.jpg (281KB, 1280x854px) Image search: [Google]
obtaining Knights of The Round.jpg
281KB, 1280x854px
>>69085909
>whether or not it is possible to married with different race in your country
What the fuck? What kind of fourth world shithole bans interracial marriage nowadays?
>>
>>69085909
Unironically one of your best bets would be Sweden.
>>
>>69085940
>weaboo
>wea
>>
>>69085909
I don't know what most people around here would think but I personally don't mind interracial relationships.
>>
>>69085909
Sauce
>>
>>69086002
Send me all your Serb fags
>>
>>69085909
Sueden. Tho you might want to learn the language a bit first - we are kind of sceptical of foreigners settling permanently without effort.

Välkommen i förväg! Also we drive on the right ( - | ) side of the road so check left then right when crossing.

Where in Sweden you wonder is best depends on how much controversy style life you want.

Stockholm is very basic. If you are gay and poor (working class) you'll suffer. Otherwise best.

Göteborg, relaxed but angry and lonely. Boring af, but safe.

Malmö, hardwork = best city in EU arguably, or death (or repe) if you are lazy and careless.

North of Stockholm is liberty but really uncomfortable.

Peoople from said cities hate/joke about eachother.

Please note that they are all fantastic places, and that I'm just exaggerating to make the 'feeling' of the local culture clearer. Sweden is the best country today, and has lots of international influence. (Because we are neutral AND passionate about ethics).

The too much immigrants meme is not accepted in Swedish culture, but is talked about in homes often. Swedes are smart. So don't be lazy and you'll fit right in. We probably have enough weeb homos for you.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.