[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would you describe the personality of most Indians you meet?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 7

File: maxresdefault.jpg (260KB, 1526x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
260KB, 1526x1080px
How would you describe the personality of most Indians you meet?

Do you notice any behavioral ticks or habits they tend to have in common?

>inb4 Indian diaspora weighing in while pretending to be non-Indians
>>
They look like they're about to drop the hardest poo of 2016
>>
I have met exactly one (1) Indians

His English was so bad I thought he was mentally retarded

Then I heard him speaking fluently on the phone in his kebab language and i realized he wasn't retarded, he just had terrilble English

That said, he smelled like poo and I hated him

He was also taller than me despite seeming like a subhuman in all respects
>>
>>69085035
Never even met one.
>>
almost all of them, including their diaspora, are rich as fuck, and will claim to not be despite often being literally royalty and owning palaces.
>>
Sikhs are genuinely bro-tier, if a tad slow in the head.

t. definitely not an Indian
>>
>>69085035
My room mate in my senior year of college was a Tamil from Chennai, I will never forget your kindness Shanmugan.
>>
For being an ex british colony they have bad english. They also smell kinda bad. I have never met one but a friend of mine lives in england and told me that.
>>
I've lived in the Vancouver area for 10 years and somehow I've only got to know one (1) Indian. Pretty cool dude, he was even elected as the representative for his class. I see Indians everywhere here, but for some reasons not among the people I've had to interact with at school and work.
>>
>>69086239
How was he kind?

>>69086289
I dont think its that bad, ive met some straight from india and few of them spoke decent english while others were horrible. They attempt to speak it, isnt a press 3 for indian option.
>>
File: sikh bro.jpg (112KB, 709x480px) Image search: [Google]
sikh bro.jpg
112KB, 709x480px
>>69086198
>t. definitely not an Indian
>>
Indians give off an autistic vibe
>>
>>69085035
What if I've never ever seen a single Indian in 20 years of my life? What do?
>>
>>69087124
come on, m8.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indians_in_Russia
>>
>>69085035
Well, I had one Indian dude in my class at school. He was a pretty chill dude, danced hip hop, then the school ended and he went to uni to become a coder. Also he hated India and Indians living there for their religiosity because he was a huge fedora.
Other Indian dude I knew was in uni, he was pretty okay too but he was kind of politics geek, he was a communist, was talking about Marx all the day long. He also played in a shitty reggae band.
>>
>>69087262
>one commie and other febora
no wonder they are in Russia.
>>
>>69087262
Wow life must've sucked for them
>>
indians are unironically the most ugly race in existence(possibly after abbos, i guess)

even niggs look better
>>
I have met 1 Indian. I was buying pizza from him and i ordered two small plates and motherfucker brought me whole big pizza. I felt bad for him so i bought it whole then i looked like retard walking through whole city to train station with pizza box in hand
>>
>>69085035
More Americanized Indian guys tend to be pretty outgoing in my experience.
However Indian parents are some of the most idiotically conservative people around. Also often times rude to employees.
>>
>>69087511
>a slav calling others ugly
>>
>>69087512
I don't understand. Why were you walking through the city? If you were ordering out you would have been at home, and if it was just two small plates you would have been planning to eat at the restaurant, no?
>>
>>69087543
i was walking from school to train and wanted to buy pizza, i would just eat it on my way
>>
>>69087531
Slavs are the nicest looking race after Asians...
>>
>>69086111
kek
nice trips btw
>>
A lot of them dress weird and smell funny
>>
>>69085035

I've never met an Indian person.
>>
There's 2 type of Indian I've known in university here.
>The mama's boy Indian type, who ask and hoping everyone help them with everything. Have no intention trying new things and is mentally weak as fuck

>The Engineering Indian type, this is the best type of Indian and you can relied on when doing assignment together. They're friendly but once they're with other indian speaking friend. They forgot you're there and speak Hindi
>>
They are almost always betas but nice
>>
>>69085035
They're all very insecure, always insisting that they're Asian or something
>>
>>69085035
They are very nice and friendly, but weirdly autistic, and it means a lot when it's coming from a Jap.
>>
>>69090385
>it means a lot when it's coming from a Jap.
you are pushing it too much nip..
>>
They are really different.
They certanly stink because as I've heard they take a bath with some sort of oils which have very strong smell to it. Made me uncofortable.
By judging by their studies in Uni I could say that most of them are plain stupid and lazy, big amount of cheaters but also it would be rude not to say that there are few that have incredible brain and big knowledge of the subjects. These ones are fine.
Basically Indians lack culture but harmless.
I would prefer them to arabs thats for sure
>>
>>69085035
They are pretty nonthreatening. One time I was walking alone at 11pm downtown, near my school, and I saw a dark person, dressed like a hoodrat approaching me. I got a bit nervous, until I noticed he was Indian, rather than a nig. I immediately calmed down and payed no attention to him.

The ones with accents, who are first generation immigrants, are a bit rude, autistic, and usually prefer hanging out with other POO's, rarely making friends with other races. The Americanized Indians are pretty bro tier and I was friends with two of them back in high school. One sold me weed, was pretty funny, her cousin was hot as fuck and was also bro tier, and she was pretty fun to hang around with overall. The other one was my gym buddy, took no shit from bullies or chads, and was cool with everyone in the school.
>>
>>69085035

I've met many;

1. Terrible English, really hard to understand.
2. Smelly as fuck, they take shower or bath twice a week (when much).
3. Horrible to work with, they don't assume their mistakes an try to blames others for it.
4. Don't know what privacy means.
>>
>>69085035
In bahrain
>respectful
>know their place
>good people

Outside
>horny
>Almost Jew-like
>rude
>disgusting
>>
They stink like dead bodies in morgue with shit coming out from their ass.
>>
pretty open and unguarded, seems like they're used to being around a lot of people all the way from birth
>>
>overtly stare at women in a way that is not socially acceptable
>terrible at small talk
>faces arent very expressive
>hang around outside bars/clubs in the wee hours trying to find isolated drunk women to rape
>>
>>69091367
"4.don't know what privacy means"

this is the only accurate part of your post. Every Indian I've worked with has been stellar, their English has been perfectly fine, and the reason they smell different is because they eat different food.
>>
>>69092711
>trying to find isolated drunk women to rape
i think you mistook Indians from Pakis..although there isn't much to separate us.
>>
>>69092795
All middle easterners and south asians try to do it

Clubs here dont even let your sort in anymore
>>
>>69092832
>bitch asked for it
>>
Indians have small stinky brown penis they can rap only other indians and cats
Women of other race can kill veggie pajeet with one bareknuckle punch
Plus pajeets have tonnes of incurable diseases because they eat shit and literally drink pee
>>
>>69092832
>going to a club in New Zealand

do they allow goats in there or is it all just a bunch of glorified rednecks
>>
>>69092858
calm down Borat
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qI2TATfNI_c
>>
File: 1481710550558.jpg (115KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
1481710550558.jpg
115KB, 540x720px
there's a few here, they integrate well. I live in the middle of nowhere yet one of my brothers good friends that he lives with is of Indian descent. They all call him a Muslim to piss him off. Seems like an alright lad.

Pic is one from my county watching our amateur sport and drinking Guinness. He has a difficult Indian name to pronounce so we just call him Paddy Singh.
>>
>>69092895
Chotabim, mera nam borat.
What is ur name? My stinky brother
>>
>>69092898
see >>69092556
>>know their place
>>
>>69085035
Most Indians i've met here are cunts.
I'd like to visit India once though, maybe people are different there.
>>
>>69092921
wallah that is sad, but how to not be rude but it is what it is. the man that did that to the indian man should be punished, with hanging or whatever they do in saudi now a days, but i have noticed a differences in dispora.
>>
>>69092874
Pretty much anyone who isnt going to stand in the corner completely sober all night in a loose leather jacket that smells like BO, coffee, curry, shit and urine all mixed together staring at the women without buying anything or talking to anyone and waiting for a drunk girl to wander off from her friends so he can try grab her and lead her back to his car without being noticed is allowed into the clubs here

Indians generally dont fit that criteria
>>
>>69085035
Worked with a lot of them, mostly engineering so it's sort of a magnet for a lot of them.
I'm actually sort of convinced male and female indians are actually some kind separate species that have nothing much in common but put up with each other for some reason.
>Indian Ladies: easy to work with, excellent manners, lot are quite smart too
>Indian Blokes: ignorant cunts, get the rape-face going and can't handle their piss

That all goes to complete shit after a generation of living somewhere else, the fellas are easy to hang out with and the women turn into westernised bitches.
>>
>>69093151
all you described was a rapist with curry. which actually sounds like a funny situation.
>>
>>69092748

Wrong, I've worked with an accounting project with them in Curitiba. And the customer ask them to take a shower, because we couldn't take the smell any longer. It was shameful for our image as company.
As I've talked to them, they state they do see the need of taking more than two showers per week, which as a shock; once we shower every day.
We have trouble with their English, because it comes with their heavy accent; so no.
And many mistakes they made during this project, sometimes the tried to blame other people instead assuming it.

This ones came directly from India, the ones you met perhaps was born in you country.
>>
They're either really nice or complete aresholes. No in-between.

And all of them stink.
>>
>>69093286
What I actually described was every indian male under the age of 40 living outside of India
>>
>>69093433
>they state they do see the need of taking more than two showers per week,
just fuck off pablo. I have never met a single person who doesn't bath at least once a day.
>>
>>69093499
I have actually. They are called Native Americans.
>>
File: brazil shower.jpg (54KB, 800x598px) Image search: [Google]
brazil shower.jpg
54KB, 800x598px
>>69093433
>to take a shower,

>Gets beaten down like Thor's vengeance!
>>
>>69093499
Asians never shower daily they just spray themselves with deoderant/cologne/perfume

Some get away with it, most dont
>>
>>69093499

Explain then the smell, pls.
This ones I've worked with, they took two showers per week. They smelled really bad, they tried to cover with products; it just made it worse.
>>
>>69093584
you live in Asia, retard
>>
>>69093609
>Explain then the smell, pls.
garlic.

>>69093609
>This ones I've worked with, they took two showers per week.
no one asked you to compose Aesop's fable.
>>
>>69093515

Only yours then. The culture of talking shower daily came from our natives.
>>
>>69093524

Kek
For poor ones, yes.
Still, we use them.
Poor but clean.
>>
It's not just the lack of showering they also have breath that could wake the dead.
>>
File: bath.png (36KB, 579x627px) Image search: [Google]
bath.png
36KB, 579x627px
>>
>>69093652

Kek
I eat garlic.
Garlic doesn't make smell like that.
Lack of water and soap do that.
>>
>>69093728
>fully immersed

that's quite misleading
>>
>>69085035
I met a guy from a Brahmin family who was slightly arrogant, but all in all a great guy.

Arguably, he was from a better and richer background than me. Then I knew a very skilled history student from Bangladesh who as huge and bearded.

Both were very non-confrontational when i pestered them about politics and relations inbetween indian ethnic and religious groups.

Pretty cool guys.
>>
File: Banho.png (38KB, 403x365px) Image search: [Google]
Banho.png
38KB, 403x365px
>>69093728

Pajeet, pls.
Yet you can't explain your smell.
>>
>>69085035
only see them in curry stores. the stores are filthy and food quality is awful particularly the meat

one guy was based though, he moved on and the store closed.

also yes they stink generally but everyone seems to think it's diet related

would never go to india, not out of contempt but because i see absolutely no reason to ever
>>
>>69093831
>japan only showers 5 times a week
wtf so much for the hygiene standards they supposely have
>>
I have never met an indian.
Unless you count gypsies that live here but nobody likes them anyway, though they dont seem to like arabs so that is a plus.
>>
>>69093652
I thought it was methi
>>
>>69085035
they're always doctors... always...
>>
>>69086289
Why should we have an obligation to speak good english? By that logic all chinese should also speak good japanese, all polish should speak good german, and most of europe should speak good Roman.
Fucking retard
>>
>>69097641

Yes, you have.
For one, you were British colony.
Two, you want to get involved in many global business you can. In every international company I've worked, you guys were involved (in important positions); yet, a shitty English.
Get your English strait, pajeet.
>>
File: French_Frog.jpg (106KB, 1024x872px) Image search: [Google]
French_Frog.jpg
106KB, 1024x872px
They stick to their own kind, have their small business, usually behave. They're pretty sexually repressed, though less than Arabs. We have some in Paris, some in our overseas territories, and they've often been there since colonial times, so they're well integrated. We also have a few from Mauritius who came more recently. Most are Tamil.

Overall, they're alright. There aren't many.

Bangladeshi and Pakistani, though, are fucking scum. They try to sell overpriced shit to tourist (flowers, "friendship bracelets", water), and then get aggressive when they are told to fuck off. Rapey, aggressive, but utterly submissive if you stand up to them. Disgusting.
>>
>>69098378
Im not the one getting involved in global business. Local indians have no reason to speak good english. Niether does once being a british colony has anything to do with this. Do you also expect chinese and koreans to speak perfect japanese, and germans to speak perfect russian, and polish to speak perfect german, and spain to speak perfect arabic?
You are retarded
Get fucked, monkey. First get good on your own english. Your posts are abysmal.
>>
>>69099023

>Indian
>Calling someone else monkey

Kek

First; you need to know how to take a proper shower. Nobody can take your reek anymore, skunk.

My English is at least understandable, not this autistic scrannel accent you have. We at least try to improve it the best we can, you don't seem to care. Specially in the business area.
>>
Sikh are LITERALLY bro-tier.

This Christmas a bunch of cool bro-tier sikh bros organized an event so the homeless wouldn't spend a shit christmas outside in the snow.

Also desi girls are great tbqh, Brahmin girls are interesting as fuck, smart as hell, very knowledgeable and curious about anything.

From my experience.
>>
>>69100645
thanks for your input, Tarun Vaidyanathan Singhe
>>
>>69099876
I have no need to use english. Why the fuck should I improve it. Its good enough already. Neither do I work in the business area. And you can hear my english over the internet to call it autistic scrannel? How mentally dysfunctional are you?
Thread posts: 86
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.