[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

1.The region or town you live in. 2.How many Muslims are there?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 11

File: muslims in europe 2030.png (168KB, 552x607px) Image search: [Google]
muslims in europe 2030.png
168KB, 552x607px
1.The region or town you live in.
2.How many Muslims are there?
3.Do you prefer living in countries which have few muslims but are a bit poorer than Germany(i.e. Poland, Czech, Estonia)

I have no intention to offend Muslims bros, I'm just curious.
>>
I have never seen muslim IRL
>>
>>69078469
1.Brighton
2.Not sure, maybe 3-4% as a guess
3.It's pretty comfy here, i'm not bothered by muslims/non whites and wouldn't want to trade my lifestyle just to see a few more white faces on the street
>>
>>69078469
1. Medellin
2. I've never seen one in my whole life
3. Yes, but not only because they have less muslims, i wouldn't live in Germany even if they had no muslims
>>
>>69078469
>Turku
>~5% muslims and ~5% svenskor
>no problem, since they are just hanging in their own ghettos or downtown
>>
Muslims here are not bad. They don't usually cause trouble.
>>
>>69078469
Colombo
23.87%
i dont care
>>
>>69078469
Varända jävel asså
>>
File: poland terrorism risk.jpg (1MB, 2500x1502px) Image search: [Google]
poland terrorism risk.jpg
1MB, 2500x1502px
>>69078596
seriously what's with the high terrorism risk of Slovakia?
>>
>>69078469
>1.The region or town you live in.
flag
>2.How many Muslims are there?
a lot
>3.Do you prefer living in countries which have few muslims but are a bit poorer than Germany(i.e. Poland, Czech, Estonia)
Nope, I do want live in Germany because I'm Muslim.
>>
1.Normandy
2.I don't know Tbh, maybe 5%, most of them are located in some district in big cities.
3.Nah
>>
>>69078469
1. Flag
2. Haven't seen one yet
3. Yeah, not becoming a target for terrorism but still having money to get by seems ideal
>>
>>69078596
Southern Slovakia (then part of Hungary) was part of the Ottoman caliphate for 50 years.

Budapest was almost entirely Muslim at one point, and was a burgeoning Imperial Turkish city.
>>
File: 1482178690715.jpg (36KB, 530x350px) Image search: [Google]
1482178690715.jpg
36KB, 530x350px
>>69078469
CFO
very few
I would prefer Czech republic
>>
>>69078469
We have ~29k muslims as of the last census. our total population is 4.7m
>>
>>69078969
our government issued higher guard, you see cops with UZI in tesco etc, there is no higher risk, i would also guess its lowest out of any v4 cunts since we are smallest and dont have huge cities, also no mosque at all

>>69079194
whats your point
>>
File: 1482651118914.gif (2MB, 251x232px) Image search: [Google]
1482651118914.gif
2MB, 251x232px
>>69079751
jelly 2bh
>>
Gothenburg
A lot i guess, not enough to feel foreign but still noticeable
I prefer first world countries, i believe that we can defile Islam with our western values. The swedish protestant church has a lesbian bishop, eventually Islam here will form its own extremely lazy first world interpretation that will become just as desperate to keep followers.
>>
File: geraldo.jpg (47KB, 365x500px) Image search: [Google]
geraldo.jpg
47KB, 365x500px
>>69078469
I've honestly never seen a Muslim. I think they are mad at us, or something. We invited a bunch of them, they came and then left right after.

We even housed them next to this statue so they saw a familiar face everyday.

I think only 140 stayed.
>>
>>69079822
Slovakia is too irrelevant for Terrorist attacks, Terrorists usually target countries that would give them worldwide attention.
>>
>>69079870
>The Swedish protestant church has a lesbian bishop
So, God hasn't abandoned you. You abandoned God.
>>
>>69079934
how are the 140
>>
>>69079975
yeah, also every muslim that lives here is followed closely by our version of FBI, also we do not bomb anyone, we dont do anything at all and we are not rich, no reason to bomb it here, but i still think its just question of time, our capital is 45 minutes from Wien
>>
>>69079975
Nah it's just because germany has the worst police in the world. I agree that doing it in relevant country is more important but if they could they would blown up all Europe
>>
>>69079934
Portugal is a shit, I saw a documentary about how a bunch of portugese are moving to Angola of all places to find work
>>
>>69080026
Fairly well integrated and spread out across the country, actually. No terrorism threats. I'm being serious about the statue thing, though.

We're not confrontational enough for them to feel oppressed, but we also don't really buy when someone tends to force their culture over ours.

That thing in Denmark where they wanted to forbid pork meatballs at cantinas wouldn't have flown here. They'd have gotten a unanimous "make your food at home instead".

>>69080130
They are making both countries better, then.
>>
File: Central_europe_1572.png (120KB, 922x880px) Image search: [Google]
Central_europe_1572.png
120KB, 922x880px
>>69079822
I just find it interesting. The southern part of Slovakia (then Hungary) was part of the Caliphate.

Slovakia back then didn't exist. Pressberg was a German city under the Hungarian crown, there was the Duchy of Nitra (which were Magyarised Czechs), but Slovaks back then identified as Magyars.

Budapest, being the capital of Hungary, being so thoroughly Islamicised, says something about the history of Islam in Slovakia.

Slovakia really was, and sort of still is upper Hungary.
>>
>>69078469
I live in the Waesland but I've only seen 1 moroccan family in town so far. If you go to Lokeren or Sint-Niklaas though (the neighbouring cities) you'll find more muslims than belgians roaming around. Luckily for me, turks and moroccans seem to be allergic to the farm towns.
>>
>>69080199
>The southern part of Slovakia (then Hungary) was part of the Caliphate.
The Ottomans? Dont mix them up ISIS, they were know for not being specially hard on non-believers
>>
>>69078469
Ljubljana
There are quite a few muslims here, mostly bosnians and albanians tho. Majority of them are ok by my standards and can't really be compared with the muslims in the western europe.
>3.Do you prefer living in countries which have few muslims but are a bit poorer than Germany(i.e. Poland, Czech, Estonia)
Depends how poorer I guess.
>>
File: 103239.jpg (706KB, 2000x2691px) Image search: [Google]
103239.jpg
706KB, 2000x2691px
>>69080199
>Slovakia really was, and sort of still is upper Hungary.
I really like you.

Also, we pretty much had our own Reconquista, where we expulsed almost all muslims. Lots of towns in Hajdú-Bihar still have crests like pic related, in honor of their Hajdú ancestors who played a big part in freeing up the country.
>>
>>69080199
the vast majority would have been christian, just like a lot of the cities in spain, so the influence isn't that obvious.
>>
File: Toad_ARFin02.png (103KB, 3000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
Toad_ARFin02.png
103KB, 3000x3000px
>>69078469
Ii
No, they are fucking poor
>I have no intention to offend Muslims bros, I'm just curious.
Who cares
>>
File: Polish countryside-800.jpg (92KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Polish countryside-800.jpg
92KB, 800x600px
1.Tokyo
2. I rarely see them,and they may be tourists.
3.I don't mind them, personally I want to live in the polish countryside,It looks so amazing.
>>
File: Brasao-Evora.gif (64KB, 469x556px) Image search: [Google]
Brasao-Evora.gif
64KB, 469x556px
>>69080418
That's a pretty cool crest, mate. Hungary is usually pretty based.
>>
>>69080199
Southern part of Slovakia is considered to be Hungary to this day by both parties, i dont deny that this part of trianon was unfair, it is what it is though.

>Slovakia back then didn't exist. Pressberg was a German city under the Hungarian crown, there was the Duchy of Nitra (which were Magyarised Czechs), but Slovaks back then identified as Magyars.

This is false on many levels. Pressburg/Poszony was capital of Hungarian kingdom. Nitra predates Czechs. Slovaks didnt identify as Magyars, Slovaks were called Tóth(and are to this day desu) which means person/human. Modern day slovakia-southern part was called felvídek by people, which means highlands, it was always kind of separate region.

>Budapest, being the capital of Hungary, being so thoroughly Islamicised, says something about the history of Islam in Slovakia.

As i said above, during ottoman conquest, Budapest wasnt capital, it was Bratislava/Poszony/Pressburg

>Slovakia really was, and sort of still is upper Hungary.

It was indeed, nowadays not at all, we share lot of culture and history obviously but same can be said about every one of our neighbours except for Ukraine.

Also, most of modern day Slovakia wasnt conquered by Ottomans, it fell under Habsburgs at the time
>>
File: musulmani in italia.png (50KB, 636x762px) Image search: [Google]
musulmani in italia.png
50KB, 636x762px
In my town there's a muslim family, they are here from the 80s or something

Also map I have made
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.