[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>2016 >EUROPEAN >STILL no sandnigger gf reeee why the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

File: hadid g.jpg (2MB, 2414x3632px) Image search: [Google]
hadid g.jpg
2MB, 2414x3632px
>2016
>EUROPEAN
>STILL no sandnigger gf

reeee why the fuck is it that only young MALES are coming?
>>
you are part of the problem. gas yourself.
>>
>>69053735
why am i problem
>>
We only need males to impregnate our women because of falling fertility rates.
>>
File: gigi-hadid.jpg (222KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
gigi-hadid.jpg
222KB, 600x600px
bump

how pretty on average are arab girls that come to europe?
>>
>>69055023
hard to tell with that amount of rags on their heads.
>>
>tfw Swedish feminism and degeneracy is stronger than Islam
>tfw the mudslime girls here dress and act like sluts just like the Swedish girls
>tfw they're super attractive
>>
>>69055023
I grew up in a poorer area that was filled with shitskins and plenty of Arab, Kurdish and Assyrian girls. They're incredibly attractive, especially the Kurdish girls.

The girl at 2.55 in this "music" video is a good example of how many of them look and dress.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1GgicNmDPs
>>
File: 1479645768373.jpg (98KB, 960x716px) Image search: [Google]
1479645768373.jpg
98KB, 960x716px
>>69055743
>>
>>69055657
>>tfw Swedish feminism and degeneracy is stronger than Islam
hmmm?
https://youtube.com/watch?v=GS9Zd42OS4U
>>
>>69058283
What makes you think shes Swedish?
>>
>>69058347
https://www.instagram.com/niqabi_life/
>>
>>69053811
I improegnate italian women with british semen baby
>>
File: 1482480091035.jpg (64KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1482480091035.jpg
64KB, 600x450px
>>69053679
The hadids aren't 100% sand they're half Pali half Dutch
>>
>>69058383
Huh, how about that.
>My black abaya makes me free in so many more ways that just how my body look. My black plain abaya makes me free from all of this with designerclothes and economical status. My "active" eating disorder went so much better and I stoped with much of the things I had done and now I just get anxiety if eat way to much. I can eat choclate without get an anxietyattack.

Converted to Islam so she could eat Chocolate and not have others look at her fat body.
>>
Can America/Russia please start a war somewhere, slaughter all the males and unattractive females for some qt refugee invasion?
>>
>>69058668
Eastern Europe is full of white, blue eyed slav girls. I'd say you'd be in luck but they will probably invade you too.
>>
>>69058751

Why don't the Russians have the common decency to properly invade a country just so I could get a qt subtenant for the reasonable price of a twice-a-day blowjob?
>>
>>69055743
what are you talking about? Arab women are literally all fat pigs
>>
>>69058890
>what are hohol prostitutes for 15 euros?

Pekka pls
>>
File: dima.webm (1MB, 932x1078px) Image search: [Google]
dima.webm
1MB, 932x1078px
>>69058946
Depends, in the levant most girls stay in shape until they get married
>>
>>69059056
they get married at 20 and then turn into walking blobs
no wonder arab men make them cover their whole bodies
>>
>>69058958

I think the absolute minimum here is around 50 euros and skanks of that price range have more hair and disease than a dead badger.
>>
>>69053679
I know a guy who keeps dating these refugee women. But the thing is, he is like 50 years old, is recently divorced and desperate, and he actually has a job. So he's dating all these equally desperate refugee girls looking for guys with money
>>
>Serbia
>Europe
>>
>>69059072
Actually you're right the place with the highest obesity in the world (gulf) is also the place where wearing niqab is the standard.
Maybe it's just like >>69058607 case, where they feel less judged about their looks since they're unexposed so become careless.
Still one girl I had a huge crush on was niqab'd. She was the Imam's eldest daughter in the mosque I used to go to and she's covered everything except her eye area and wrists were exposed. She had green eyes and pale af skin. Also quite tall and skinny.
>>
>>69059267

Sounds a lot like of the old people here who get a wife from Thailand.
>>
>>69059358
Lol, my dad did that married a total slut to boot. Everytime I've visited him and he's not home she's been, uh, real fucking inappropriate but hes like 68yo and I don't have the heart to tell him.
>>
>>69059422
That's horrible..
>>
>>69059422
Curious what happened to your original mum?
>>
>>69059422
>he's not home she's been, uh, real fucking inappropriate
You mean she wanted your BSC (big swedish cock)?
>>
>>69059485
Nothing she's alive and well, lives in Spain now. Just divorce, bud. It happens.
>>
Considering they have 4 wives each... are these young men that have come here the ones that are unable to find an unmarried woman?

They won't find it here either, if we're honest. A small percentage maybe. Maybe.
>>
>>69059847
We don't have 4 wives each lol polygamy is something only top men get and is rare.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.