[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: People who almost stopped the perifidous albion and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: de Gaul.jpg (41KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
de Gaul.jpg
41KB, 400x600px
ITT: People who almost stopped the perifidous albion and his globalist schemes
>>
File: napoleon-1er.jpg (160KB, 625x952px) Image search: [Google]
napoleon-1er.jpg
160KB, 625x952px
mandatory
>>
>>69050519
>flees like a rat to England when his country gets invaded, only manages to return after America liberates it
>"REEEEE I HATE AMERICANS NATO GET OUT"
>>
>>69050734
This is the Frenchest thing ever
>>
>>69050519
He kept the Uk out of the nascent EU for as long as he could, god bless him
>>
File: marine-le-pen-afp.jpg (100KB, 1240x930px) Image search: [Google]
marine-le-pen-afp.jpg
100KB, 1240x930px
>>69050519
there is... another
>>
>>69051118
>He kept the Uk out of the nascent EU for as long as he could, god bless him

It's a shame all of his "successor" agreed to let England in
>>
>>69051658
And now those fucks want to prevent them from getting out.
>>
>>69051658
>>69051118
why did he want to keep england out of the eu so bad?
was it out of hatred for britain or was he simply trying to follow his friend winston churchills wishes for an isolated uk?
>>
>>69051809
The latter. Churchill had expressed to De Gaulle in one of their clashes that between the continent and the US, they would always prefer the US.
He didnt want the anglo trojan horse in because they'd fuck it all up with their kikery.
>>
>>69050519
SMELLY
AND
UNGRATEFUL
>>
>>69051926
can't blame the UK
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.