[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't we donate money to Eastern Europe, I mean Russia,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: russia grim.jpg (68KB, 700x467px) Image search: [Google]
russia grim.jpg
68KB, 700x467px
Why don't we donate money to Eastern Europe, I mean Russia, Ukraine, Belarus etc by this.

They need as much help as Africa receives .
>>
Don't you know? Those countries have white people.
>>
File: 12824226693.jpg (16KB, 385x356px) Image search: [Google]
12824226693.jpg
16KB, 385x356px
>>69039953
If we did, rich people would just steal the money and that picture would remain the same.
>>
They need to suffer
>>
>>69040021
No they don't... Also>>69040061
>>
>>69040030
Aren't in Africa the same? Someone else with power steals the fund money.
>>
>>69039953
Yeah why don't you?
Now we should guilt trip fucking left-wing media into slav opression thing and we'll be rich in NO TIME
>>
>>69039953
We do though.
>>
>>69039953
You really can't compare the situation in Russia to Africa tbqh
Yeah their living standard is pretty shit in Eastern Europe (specially countries outside EU) but still disease hunger education etc. aren't nearly as bad as somewhere like Nigeria for example.
>>
>>69040061
>we got ours fuck our slav brothers
poland _joins_eu.png
>>
Giving money to commies is worse than giving money to niggers.
>>
>>69040185
but you're central europe, and a member of the eu
>>
>>69039953
Because we need to import waifu there (they won't come to the West that easily unless their economy is utter shit)
>>
>>69040327
>slav brothers
weak b8
>>
>>69039953

Fuck that gib to poor regions of the UK, scotland, the north east, yorkshire and pretty much any where that isnt
LONDON
O
N
D
O
N
>>
>>69040400
Oh but we still have half the buying power of what you guys have. That means that your fucking trash collectors make more money than fucking scientists and doctors here
>>
>>69040108
YOU CAN'T SAY THAT
>>
>>69040437
This
Fuck London
Fuck Labour becoming 'the London party'
>>
>>69040108
Yes and no. There's a lot of corruption but a lot of very effective aid.
>>
We have our inner fundings towards helping the poorest, partially the church does it, and every supermarket has a box to drop your change and donate to some kid's operation.

If you want to send money somewhere, you can pick one of these, or a volunteer center, instead of doing it through the corrupted government.
>>
>>69040437
The UK looks pretty much the same since the Industrial Revolution with exception of the big urban centers.
>>
>>69039953
Differences in Africa you literally die because of disease and malnutrition, eastern Europeans just live a shitty life
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.