[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I go to Japan or China for study abroad? I'm am

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 7

File: RTR39F7L-615.jpg (78KB, 615x375px) Image search: [Google]
RTR39F7L-615.jpg
78KB, 615x375px
Should I go to Japan or China for study abroad?
I'm am not going there to sleep with women so don't mention that.
>>
Why would you go to Asia ?

Go to somewhere interesting like one of v4 or baltics.
>>
>>69039721
Japan. I believe it will revive itself with robotics
>>69039766
v4 or baltics aren't as relevant in world economy tho.
>>
Japan obviusly, China is third world
>>
>>69039912
>v4 or baltics aren't as relevant in world economy tho.
Neither is your mum, but it doesn't mean I didnt thoroughly enjoy my time in her.
>>
>>69039766
>east europe
>interesting
>>
>>69039945
Less third world than Brazil
>>
>>69039985
Why is v4 or baltics always butthurt about everything?
>>
>>69040056
I went on an exchange to Japan with my school for two weeks, living with a host famiry in Osaka. Yes, V4 and baltics are much more interesting.
>>
>>69040130
Im from NZ m8
>>
>>69039766
>>69040148
>>69040187
I can go to those shitholes easily anytime I want, Australian scum.
>>
File: web-pg1-(HDI).jpg (49KB, 621x414px) Image search: [Google]
web-pg1-(HDI).jpg
49KB, 621x414px
>>69040090
wrong
>>
File: q.jpg (118KB, 944x590px) Image search: [Google]
q.jpg
118KB, 944x590px
>>69040296
Fine ditch my helpful advice and go to fucking China you mong
>>
Japan or hong kong
dont go china
>>
>>69039721
What do you want to study?
If it's the language, choose China
>>
neither of them. just go to the US
>>
Anything but going to fucking china, unless you wanted to be swarmed by 1.3 billion roaches
>>
>>69039721
I lived in Japan until I was 14 but I'm learning Chinese now. Japanese grammar is fuckhard and there's no one to practice with but weeb fuckwads that think anime = Japan.

I really enjoy studying the characters too. In Japanese the same character can have as many as 3 or 4 pronunciations, but in Chinese there's only 1 (with a few exceptions). Chinese is way more practical and the people who speak it here aren't fat sweaty autistic retards.

If I was ever going to go back to Japan I'd put more effort into it but as a hobby with no real goals or purpose I'm enjoying Chinese a lot more.
>>
>>69042177
Taiwan seems pretty cool too. If I visit a Chinese speaking country it'll probably be Taiwan.

Although the wild west anything-goes vibe of China is kind of alluring. Anyone have experience with scoring drugs in China? I know the punishments are insane but do they really bother with it? I've read that Chinese cops don't even know what weed smells like.
>>
>>69044638
You're fucking retarded
>>
China.
People who trash talk China most of the time never set foot there. It's a cool country and cities like Beijing are nice as fuck.
>>
>>69044713
Probably more successful than you. But probably not crazy enough to actually try to get fucked up in China.
>>
>>69039721
>I'm am not going there to sleep with women so don't mention that.
>>
File: 1401467193077.png (227KB, 819x347px) Image search: [Google]
1401467193077.png
227KB, 819x347px
>>69045045
>>
>>69044874
I've heard Chinese social norms are a lot more aggressive, like people shoving each other on the metro and pissing and shitting in public are normal.

What's the law like there? I've heard it's pretty much do whatever you want, but they randomly have crackdowns on various things like counterfeiters, internet cafes, illegal vehicles etc.

>>69045045
>he's not autistic like me, better try to deflect
>>
Sort of depends on what you want.

I've heard the cultural experience is typically stronger in japan and Taiwan, but you can get the typical Asian Megacity experience cheaper in China.

If it's language you're after then it depends on what field you want to work in. If it's media go for japan, but if it's anything else go for China.
>>
>>69045197
>If it's media go for japan,

wot
>>
>>69045197
I'm doing computer science.
>>
>>69045116
I've been to China for a month last year and I've never seen people shitting in public. I've also never been shoved before but it does get really crowded in metros to the point where you just want to get out at the next stop just to breathe a bit.
>>
>>69045564
Yea I know the feeling, I live in DC. Our metro is so fucked it's often that crowded coming home every day.

Glad to hear people aren't so aggressive. China sounds like a crazy place, and I'm really interested in the language but I've heard a lot of negatives about the people. Probably from peple who've never been there like you said.
>>
>>69045197
>going to china at will for anything other than tourism
>>
>>69039721
>I'm am not going there to sleep with women so don't mention that.
The fact that you'll be sleeping with men is not surprising nor worth mentioning, OP.
Japan is better. China is a communist shithole
>>
>>69045891
Tell me, Genghis Pekka-khan, have you ever been to those 2 countries?
>>
>>69039721
If by China you meant Hong Kong, then China; and if by China you meant commie third world industries land, then Japan.
>>
>>69046678
>>69044182
>>69039945
Why brazucas hates China?
>>
>>69046678
>>69042177

Hong Kong is shit
>>
>>69045469
Well then you have to ask yourself which country you would prefer to have dealings with.
China would likely be more in demand for the future for you.
>>
>>69047186
I disagree, Japan definitely has a shortage of skilled workers in IT, for example my uni has a partnership program with Japanese companies specifically to try to recruit software engineering students to go work in Japan.

Of course, maybe there's "more demand" in China, and maybe you could argue that it's easier to find employment in China, and perhaps you could somehow even have a better salary. But frankly if I'm to pick between slightly worse employment conditions, or having to live in China rather than Japan, I'd say it's a no brainer. If you don't mind the insane work culture, Japan is pretty much a perfect country to live in once you actually have an established career, whereas China still has a LONG way to go before it can offer similar living conditions (though for rich people it's still pretty decent).
>>
>>69046678
>Brazil
>>
>>69047038
Its not a good place, its poor... Its being honest, like, i would never tell people to come here(Rio) in the summer, or to go to a favela, i am not a cunt, i would tell this person the best places in the city, and the best in the coutry. I feel bad for the gringos that study in UFRJ, being raped by Calculus questions and teachers that dont give a shit about them
>>69047048
They have the most free economy in the world - and also "le high IQ nation" meme, but i dont think this matters. How can that be bad? Its like the land of development and oportunity
>>
>>69044874
this x100
>>
>>69039721
China is a fucking horrible place especially for Gweilo like you. If they know you are a Brits, they will fucking rant you about how perfidious Albion tricked and destroyed their precious middle kingdom. Go to Japan, Taiwan or Hong Kong.
>>
>>69048173
How do Han Chinese feel about the Qing Dynasty? I've always wondered considering it was started by Manchus. I know you're Malay but you seem to have a lot of experience with the Chinese
>>
>>69039721
Shanghai, HK, or Singapore is better
Abundant business opportunity, more English speakers
>>
File: 1459173003420.jpg (102KB, 690x500px) Image search: [Google]
1459173003420.jpg
102KB, 690x500px
>>69048210
It's depend on who you ask. Chink believe in Mandate of Heaven that anyone can become the Emperor as long they can make China prosper. Even Gweilo can become Emperor if he try hard enough. But if you have to ask, Qing is pretty much second least liked dynasty after Yuan. But unlike Yuan Mongol Invaders, Qing was actually supported disgruntled Ming officer who believe that previous Ming had lost the Mandate. So yes, you can say that Manchu invasion was an inside job.
>>
>>69048574
Shang Hai is part of China, retard.
>>
>>69048725
Hey nigger, of course, it's a part of China
That's one of the few places in China we 1st worlders can live (not for you, sorry)
>>
>>69039721
How flexible are you? China does a number on some folk, but you might really enjoy it too. Really comes down to how much of a risk-taker and how open-minded you are.
>>
>>69039721

Please go to

China
China
China
China
China.
>>
>>69039721
Seoul is your place. I know it.

Otherwise go to China. When it comes to learning something east asian, according to /int/, China is the matter. I'd give them my trust.
>>
my advice is to go to japan, simply due to various reasons of safety.
My friend went on a business trip there and communicating with him was a real pain in the ass.
The chinese firewall is really annoying and his pc got hacked hours after connecting to a public server.
>>
>>69039721
I would go to Japan since its the most developed, safest and probably the most foreigner friendly. I'd also pick Taiwan over China.

If not for this whole cult President thing I'd love to go to Korea more than the others. I like their language and the food looks great.
>>
>>69047048
Hong Kong is the most exciting city I've ever been too. I can guarantee you haven't been there if you're shit talking it,
>>
>>69039721
Japan
>>
>>69047302
I didn't now there was a shortage of IT in Japan.
I would have assumed that Japanese college students would be swarming the field.
>>
Go to China!
Go to China!
>>
>>69056752
kek
>>
File: 1476266926893.jpg (39KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1476266926893.jpg
39KB, 500x375px
>>69053372
>japan
>foreigner friendly
>>
take the middle country, Korea
>>
go to finland
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.