[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is France such a shithole? Why isn't foi gras banned

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

File: force_feeding.jpg (129KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
force_feeding.jpg
129KB, 800x600px
Why is France such a shithole?

Why isn't foi gras banned yet?

Why is France as the same level of incivility as China?
>>
Because it's your country's traditional culture.
they can’t help it
>>
does it taste good tho?
>>
>>69024310
I never tasted.
>>
>>69024310
The best
>>
>>69024310
Yes it does, many 'unethical' foods taste great, veal is another one
>>
>>69024310
I hate it but most of the people I know love it
>>
>>69024310
it taste fucking good if it wasn't we'd kill those thing in a more human way
>>
>>69024310
Imo the best food product in France.
But I understand that we can see it as a barbarian food.
Btw thats actually as unethically with every meat...
>>
>>69024310
It tastes great desu.
>>
>>69024310
I'ts a gift from god himself.
>>
I presume that is an unpopular opinion to hold in frogland
>>
Nah this topic is discussed every year before christmas and then forgotten untit next year.
>>
>>69029972
Didn't know it was a Christmas food
Might have to aquire some
>>
>>69030058
Really ? You anglos actually know very few about us.
>>
>>69024310
God awarded us with this food, it's the best tasting food there is.
>>
>>69030058
It's quite expensive. We usually eat some for christmas, the new year, or important occasion such as a birthday. It's not something we eat everyday.
>>
Shit like this really makes me sick to my stomach. Not only this but also bullfighting, cockfighting and how livestock is treated. I'm too weak to be a vegan but I can definitely understand them.
>>
>>69024022
Hello Ahmed
>>
>>69024022
>I'm too weak to be a vegan but I can definitely understand them.
So you're basically weak in all ways.
>>
i wish globalists would stop banning shit reeeeeee
>>
>>69024022
How is it made? Duck has to fellate metal pole? Is duck alive?
>>
File: pondernig.jpg (66KB, 543x549px) Image search: [Google]
pondernig.jpg
66KB, 543x549px
Foi gras tastes better if the geese aren't forcefed but it also costs more.
>>
>>69030885
Yeah, the ducks are alive. It's to enlarge their livers. Foie gras is made from livers.
>>69030894
Foie gras*
>>
>>69030894
It's an expensive food, isn't it? A dish like that should only use top quality ingredients.

This is what people don't get, everybody just wants to have their steak dinners and fancy ducks but the demand incentivizes the meat production companies to cut corners. So the animals have to take antibiotics and become less healthy to eat under those conditions.
>>
>>69030611
>>69024022
This image is 12 years old and from Hungary.
You can always get the foie gras from places where they're treated well and raised in decent conditions. It's not because some people are abusing animals than everyone do.
Here's the link where the image taken in 2004 come from if you care.
http://dora-vp.m3plus.net/bulgaria/en/campaigns/farm-animals-3/foie-gras-3/
>>
>>69031054
That makes me feel slightly better but according to Wikipedia there's only one notable company in the world that doesn't forcefeed.
>>
>>69024310
it tastes amazing, but that doesnt mean its ethical
>>
>>69031168
There's a difference between tube-feeding and force-feeding. You should avoid the industrial companies where they force-feed in bad conditions, and give priority to the local producers, and only from the mindful that care.
You can visit the farms or watch people's videos. If the geese and ducks try to get away, they probably get hurt. Don't buy.
If they rush towards the farmer, and try to get him to feed then, it should be ok.
>>
>>69031785
thanks, man.
>>
File: Man-screaming-in-bed-surr-007.jpg (28KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
Man-screaming-in-bed-surr-007.jpg
28KB, 460x276px
foie gras is defined as the liver of a duck or goose fattened by force-feeding corn with a feeding tube (WTF?!?!?!?!?!?)
>>
>>69032809
Foie gras is very old, Julius Cesar said that when he was conquering Gaule, he was delighted by it.
It come from the sick liver of duck or goose, two birds wich have the hability of stocking fat in their livers for migrating.
>>
WTF I want to try foie gras now
How does it taste like?
>>
>>69029710
no, not ever meat, you can do a clean kill at least.
this one is slow painful and barbaric
>>
File: 1482223235906.png (419KB, 484x600px) Image search: [Google]
1482223235906.png
419KB, 484x600px
>>69024022
>eating meat
>>
>>69031514
Thats the thing. It would actually taste better and be more nutritious if the animal wasn't raised in nightmare conditions.
>>
>>69031168

Mostly because you are looking at "companies", strangers are really weird...
>>
>>69024022
Frogs are subhuman
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.