[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do they celebrate christmas too? I'm an atheist and don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0783.jpg (71KB, 665x775px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0783.jpg
71KB, 665x775px
Do they celebrate christmas too?
I'm an atheist and don't celebrate Jesus's birthday. I don't eat KFC and strawbery short cake.
>>
>I'm an athiest...
Stopped reading there. GTFO this is a christian board.
>>
They're Muslims.

They do some kind of Muslim thing.
>>
>>69021679
Go to /pol/ Christcuck
>>
>>69021634
no they don't, christmas is the day of worshipping jesus, that is forbidden in islam. none other than allah is allowed to worshipp.
here in germany, muslims give presents to children as well on 24.12.
>>
>>69021717
>Muslim thing.
Cute.like what?
>>
>>69021754
t. Mehmet
>>
>>69021634
The muslims I know here in Norway celebrate Christmas aswell, but not to the same extent as the rest of us.
I'm told that most of them usually just eat a nice dinner and exchange small gifts.
>>
>>69021634
I don't believe in Jesus either. Christmas for me is simply a celebration during the darkest time of winter, celebrating it by decorating the place with Christmas lights, candles and celebrating it with the people I care the most.

The sun set here 14:27 today, so having a celebration to cheer oneself up in the middle of this darkness is refreshing.
>>
>>69021717
>>69021754
The upper class / City people do Christmas, because it's popularized by the TV/ads etc.

It's mostly ironic tho.
>>
>>69021748
Keep calm and Return kosovo to Serbia
>>
>>69021828
We don't have Kosovo.Kosovars have Kosovo

You can fakaf nip
>>
>>69021773
actually i am roman catholic and go to church on christmas, but some muslim friends of mine told me about this.
>>
File: IMG_0576.jpg (53KB, 341x432px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0576.jpg
53KB, 341x432px
>>69021884
>>
>>69021634
Is there any god in you, Hanzo?
Or some ice cold punch from Kuai Liang?
>>
>>69021804
This

Christian or not, christmas celebration is so deeply embeded into our culture that almost everyone takes part in it someway regardless of religious background.
>>
>>69021804
have a nice holiday...!!
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.