[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Mom says she's finally kick me out if I don't get

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

File: 1446772434293.jpg (51KB, 429x429px) Image search: [Google]
1446772434293.jpg
51KB, 429x429px
>Mom says she's finally kick me out if I don't get a job

>tfw have no money because been neet for 4 years because I fell for r9k memes

What do guys? The neet life isn't all it's cracked up to be.
>>
Become a meme consultant.
>>
>>69006584
Get a job.
>>
>>69006584
If you have a degree and decent grades try to do a program in accounting, IT or computer science

if not do a trade, maybe you have an uncle or a high school friend in a union
>>
>>69006640
I never got a degree. R9k said student life is for cucks.
>>
I laughed thanks (OP)

but no seriously you're still browsing 4chan. The only logical solution would be to acquire form of i.d. and get some kind of job find a cheap place (roommate?) and figure out how to sustain your existence -good luck
>>
>>69006990
But why?

You guys said the neet life would never end. Why has it turned this way?
>>
>>69006584
Become a trap and let disgusting old men fuck your boypucci for maple money
>>
>>69007103
That's a retarded idea, I'm not a faggot
>>
>>69006584
She's kicking you out on Christmas? You at least should have a few days to figure things out.
>>
>>69007103
>maple money
>>
>>69006584
Get a job.
Before the christmas rush would have been the ideal time unfortunately. But you can still try to get in during any start-of-year cuts.
>>
>>69006722
Well thats your own fault for believing virgin neckbeards on an anonymous forum.
>>
>>69007150
She said the best gift she can give me is teaching me to be an adult by not supporting my self destructive lifestyle.
>>
>>69007233
They convinced me that being a neet would work out longterm... I'm just in such disbelief. She's serious about it this time.
>>
>>69007264
how old?
>>
>>69007264
I used to pretend to be a NEET on r9k for laughs, you got tricked lmao.
>>
certainly she wont leave to freeze to death
>>
>>69007299

Is there someway the government can pay for my chicken tenders?

>>69007313
DELETE THIS
>>
>>69007332
The Canadian government is too busy paying for Naloxone and Ontario to pay for some loser living with his mum.
>>
why does /int/ always fall for this shit
>>
>>69007495
Well someone needs to pay. Someone needs to pay for my living expenses, and it sure as hell isn't me.

Any ideas on how I can sustain myself?
>>
>>69007332
Litteraly get any job. You can sustain yourself on minimum salary in canada as long as you work full time. Not a glamours life by far but since you were neet I don't think that should bother you.

As you build experience you'll get access to better jobs. Welcome to adult life, you've lived about a 1/3 of your expected lifespan and will soon die.
>>
get neetbux
>>
>>69007597
Yeah but I don't want to work. I am above working.

My brilliant mind is better suited posting on 4chan or playing mindless videogames, not being a drone for the system.

Im not like you, I cannot work like a mere slave.
>>
>>69007590
Get a job.
Tbh I was a neet for like two years and just recently went back to school and got a part time job and it has done wonders for my self-esteem and general happiness
>>
>>69007660
Well kill yourself then m8, i mean the street will kill you anyway, im sure canada streets are pretty cold
>>
File: IMG_0210.png (513KB, 500x472px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0210.png
513KB, 500x472px
>>69007736
You're a wagecuck. You're not like us.

We are the brilliant thinkers and creators of this world.

You're merely a consumer. We NEETs have built most of civilization.

Me and my fellow Brothers, the members of the /r9k/ global fraternity have written not few great literary works, among other contributions to the betterment of Society.

Personally, I can attest that I've created AT LEAST 1,000(One thousand) offtopic threads requiring deletion on 4chan.

What can you boast, you feeble minded fool?
>>
>>69006722
>/r9k/ said
>Lets take advice from certified failures
>What could go wrong?
>>
>>69007887
I trusted my fellow NEET brothers.
>>
>>69007853
Yeah that's a good post m8. You've convinced me that you are going to get kicked out of your mum's place soon.
>>
>>69006584
>What do guys?
Grow the fuck up you faggot.
>>
>>69008124
A NEET's honor is worth more.

I'm willing to die for my beliefs. If she kicks me out - so be it, I'm willing to weather it through.

All Great thinkers aren't respected while alive, only in their passing do people appreciate them. NEETs are no exception.
>>
File: wagecuck.png (176KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
wagecuck.png
176KB, 409x409px
Oh wagie, Oh wagie

Why must you ragie

Mr. Shekleberg celebrates

While you slavey.
>>
File: laffin_3.png (99KB, 173x280px) Image search: [Google]
laffin_3.png
99KB, 173x280px
>>69006722
>R9k said
>listening to /r9k/
>listening to 4chan at all
I know this is bait, but still.
>>
>>69008382
This.

They don't understand our superiority, I pity them really. Sad little cockroaches. Working all day.

Pathetic.

I mean my Mom is a wagie, but she's a fine wagie because she buys me things.
>>
>>69007736
>>>69007590
>Get a job.
>Tbh I was a neet for like two years and just recently went back to school and got a part time job and it has done wonders for my self-esteem and general happiness

Are you the leaf version of me?
>>
>>69007138
yeah, right
>>
Get a job at a nearby grocery store or McD
>>
>>69007853
>We NEETs have built most of civilization.
>contributions to the betterment of Society.

Yes, because future civilization would crumble without NEETs posting
>1,000 offtopic threads requiring deletion on 4chan.

Fucking kek.
>>
>>69006584
Pretend to have IT qualifications and become the meme IT guy in some company, reinstalling adobe and using google to solve everyone's problems , shitposting the rest of the day.
>>
Troll: the thread
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.