[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is the coat of arms for the Plzeň region of the Czech Republic.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 800px-Plzen_Region_CoA_CZ.svg.png (165KB, 800x964px) Image search: [Google]
800px-Plzen_Region_CoA_CZ.svg.png
165KB, 800x964px
This is the coat of arms for the Plzeň region of the Czech Republic. I came across it on Wikipedia.

Anon, please tell me what the a camel has to do with the history of this place in the middle of Europe!
>>
During hussite wars Plzenians stole live Camel from Hussites, the camel was gift from polish king.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sigismund,_Holy_Roman_Emperor

this nigger added the camel to the erb
>>
>>69006140
Ďakujem
>>
>>69006140
>let me tell you about your history

Dont listen to this Balkanite nigger

Thats not a camel its a retarded dog that used to live in Bohemian forest, thats on a Bavarian-Bohemian border
Czech dogs were always normal dogs, but you know how Germans are degenerate creatures that fuck everything up including themselves?
Same it was with dogs, one time a Bavarian dog wandered into the Bohemian forest and started gaining up on Plzeň,
local bohemians were struck with fear when they came into the contact with retarded German dog whose spine was so crooked
it formed two hills on its back and its paws were separated in the middle from all the German bestial intercourses it underwent in its short miserable life in Germany.
Local militia was raised from all neighboring villages to slay the beast, after 3 weeks of battles the German dog finally drew its last breath.
The battle made itself into local folklore and from that spanned all the stories like the Beast of Gévaudan, even Red Riding Hood originates in this story, 3 Little Pigs and Big Bad Wolf just the same.

After the battle the beast had burial in the chapel right underneath on the erb.
>>
>>69006362
I want to believe this so bad!
>>
>>69006506
Its the truth.

When you look at the erb of city Pilsen, notice the two papacy keys.
No city willy nilly had papal keys on their erb. They had to be gifted.
Even the Pope at the time realised what creatures Germans are and awarded city of Pilsen the papal keys for slaying their war machine.
The dog itself was a pet of Dr. Hanz Faust, the antichrist. So the battle made itself to be a religious struggle in the eyes of Papacy.
>>
>>69006047
come on man, that's just an extremely pregnant horse with a pair of fingers on each hoof and really tiny ears & snootle
>>
>>69006606
dude, that's a god damn camel... not a dog.
>>
>>69007064
>leaflets talk about history of my city
>>
>>69007125
>history
>>
File: Zizka's war wagon.jpg (28KB, 236x331px) Image search: [Google]
Zizka's war wagon.jpg
28KB, 236x331px
>>69006140
>stole live Camel from Hussites, the camel was gift from polish king.
RUDE
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.