[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>flags with red, white, and blue >US of A >Britain >Straya

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

>flags with red, white, and blue
>US of A
>Britain
>Straya
>France
>the Netherlands
>Russia
>Czech
>Best Korea
>Taiwan

All based countries. Really makes you think
>>
>puerto rico
>chile
>paraguay
>thailand
>cambodia
also barely any countries on that list are /pol/-approved. and you forgot norway and iceland, fucking scumbag
>>
Your're welcome.
>>
all red white blue countries are shit
>>
>>69000564
>/pol/ approved
absolutely disgusting
>norway and iceland
yea they ain't cucked by the EU unlike Sweden or Finland, I will give you that
>>
>>69000715
>ain't cucked by the EU
Norway is in the EU in all but name and actually being able to affect any of the rules and directives it has to follow
>>
>>69000564
You're both Danish colonies. Doesn't count
>>
>>69000390
Love you too Ameribro
>>
>>69000715
usa is the world center of degeneracy. muh guns doesnt excuse
>60% "white"
>6 gorillion kikes
>electing a fucking kenyan who wasnt even born there
and MUCH more. also britain, france and russia arrests you for denying the holohoax, and best korea is a meme.
>>
>>69000390
>Taiwan
>Country
>>
File: 1482099856367.gif (516KB, 387x305px) Image search: [Google]
1482099856367.gif
516KB, 387x305px
Red and white flags are for mastermind countries.

England
Denmark
Canada
Japan
>>
>>69000390
Fucking toothpaste first time in my life I've heard of France and Taiwan being based you fucking idiots
>>
>>69005510
hehe
>>
>>69001467
Go back to /pol/
>>
THESE COLOURS DON'T RUN
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.