[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

you are a vagina how does you're country treat minorities?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 136
Thread images: 16

File: blackman.jpg (52KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
blackman.jpg
52KB, 480x480px
you are a vagina
how does you're country treat minorities? is it harder for them to get ahead?
>>
>>68969383
it's intelectually dishonest to pretend that Trump is your average white president
>>
>>68969383
DASS RAYCIS
>>
>>68969383
if hilary one he wouldn't be saying this despite it being the same thing
>>
>>68969383
Why didn't this guy run for president?
>>
Yeah, racism did play a role in helping to elect Donald Trump--but not quite in a manner which white liberals who read Tennessee Coats would be willing to accept.

http://www.city-journal.org/html/democrats-not-trump-racialize-our-politics-14871.html
>>
Flag
Live and let live, most of the time. The Lebos dominates construction and the Chinks and Indians dominates management, with the wogs dominating everything else. So it's pretty easy to get ahead.
>>
according to the constitution and most politicians we treat every citizen equally
but when you go to the street its not really like that
>>
You made this thread already.

Why did you post it again
>>
>>68970443
i made it like a week ago. you get very different answers when you wait that long. also last time i posted it was during the day
>>
Black American here....

>how does you're country treat minorities?

Today, everyone is "treated equally under the law" officially, but when it comes to how things end up being carried out in the justice system, minorities end up with much harsher treatment. As for society...That's something else. Things aren't terrible I'd say. They could be better and they could be worse and they were quite bad, but a black man can pretty much do whatever he wants and won't encounter significant amounts of racism. With that being said, I don't feel safe walking around at night alone in hick areas (aka all of the south) because I don't want to be a victim of a hate crime. And then of course there's the ghetto...

To best answer this question, we really must look to the past. Historically, this country has treated my people exceptionally poorly, which is why blacks ended up being poor (really, never stopped being poor) and live in ghettos etc. Moving to today where everyone has equal treatment under the law, the country beat my people down to being poor and then just left us there and declared equality. Well great, but how about a hand to help defuck the situation that you fucked up in the first place? Native Americans get free shit for having their land stolen. My people were literally enslaved (inb4 everyone clings to this) and actively discriminated against by the state (let alone by people on their own) until the mid 60's. My parents were born into a country as second class citizens. It hasn't been that long. Something should've been done to defuck the situation and nothing has been done.

>is it harder for them to get ahead?

Absolutely, as per the quote in the OP. Blacks are largely starting from the bottom, so if you're going to have a harder time reaching the middle class than the white kid (or any other kid) who started out middle class.
>>
>>68971184
>but when it comes to how things end up being carried out in the justice system, minorities end up with much harsher treatment. As for
Stop committing a majority of harsh crimes them. This isn't a hard concept.
>>
>>68971184
Maybe they end up with harsher punishment due to specific details in their case?
>>
>>68971223
When you're poor and everyone is treating you like the asshole of the world you'll do anything to survive. And this isn't just with minorities. Whites do it too.
>>
>>68971184
>Native Americans get free shit for having their land stolen.
Good point.

Which begs the question why your people are given free shit despite being some of the original colonists of this land.

My family were slaves in the Russian Empire, moved here in the 1920s, and my great grandparents got nothing but a paycheck from Henry Ford.

I know for a fact my ancestors have no blame in your personal struggles. Can you say the same? How many went to prison? How many made engineered their own tragedies?
>>
>>68971184
>>68971223
Read this.

I found it tremendously insightful, even if it's a little too long for average 4chan autistic's attentionspan.

https://www.amren.com/features/2014/05/confessions-of-a-public-defender/

"""Although blacks are only a small percentage of our community, the courthouse is filled with them: the halls and gallery benches are overflowing with black defendants, families, and crime victims. Most whites with business in court arrive quietly, dress appropriately, and keep their heads down. They get in and get out–if they can–as fast as they can. For blacks, the courthouse is like a carnival. They all seem to know each other: hundreds and hundreds each day, gossiping, laughing loudly, waving, and crowding the halls."""

"""When I am appointed to represent a client I introduce myself and explain that I am his lawyer. I explain the court process and my role in it, and I ask the client some basic questions about himself. At this stage, I can tell with great accuracy how people will react. Hispanics are extremely polite and deferential. An Hispanic will never call me by my first name and will answer my questions directly and with appropriate respect for my position. Whites are similarly respectful. """

"""A black man will never call me Mr. Smith; I am always “Mike.” It is not unusual for a 19-year-old black to refer to me as “dog.” A black may mumble complaints about everything I say, and roll his eyes when I politely interrupt so I can continue with my explanation. Also, everything I say to blacks must be at about the third-grade level. If I slip and use adult language, they get angry because they think I am flaunting my superiority. """
>>
>>68971320
Black Americans are, on average, richer than the average Pole, Czech, Slovak, and Croat.

None of the aforementioned folk act like savages in America except blacks. Think what you will.
>>
>>68971223

**I** didn't commit shit. Just the same as you personally didn't hold slaves or rape and pillage your way through the continent or nuke japan or involuntarily sterilize people. Quit acting like a retard. Black people aren't a monolith. Being a non-white person who is in a "group" doesn't make me part of some special club who's plotting and scheming shit. I don't know why everyone likes doing this. I'm literally just a person. Just the same as you're just a person. I have nothing to do with the actions or beliefs of anyone who's not me, regardless of which traits we share, unless those traits are part of a group that I made the decision to join, such as a political party. This isn't a hard concept.
>>
>>68969734
this
>>
>>68969383
They are, just like white people, good folk. Every race has niggers though. All this media bullshit really is making a divide between races for people who actually watch it
>>
>>68971320
Maybe people treat them this way because they keep proving every expectation wrong?

And besides it's not even true. The media regularly portrays black criminals as innocent children tryna get an education until the very last moment when video and picture comes out showing Trayvon Martin and Mike Brown were not, in fact, "angels".

It's almost comical how bad it is actually. It's like a twisted, sour joke. Gone terribly wrong.

>>68971388
What he's saying is that the best way to not get shot by police is to act like a civilized human, and not fight, argue or threaten police officers.

The best way to not be treated like a nigger is to not act like one. You're making it seem like everyone is out to get black people when that couldn't be further from the truth.
>>
>>68971388
>**I** didn't commit shit.
Neither did I. So why should I feel bad for your circumstance?

Seems to me a new set of double standard is trying to be enacted.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
>>68969383
>how does you're country treat minorities?
ethnic russians are basically forced to lick their asses.
and russian girls love to comfort the men, especially Caucasian men.
we russkies are the nation of cucks.
>>
>>68971244

I'm not talking about anecdotes or specific individual cases. I'm talking about in general, on the whole, blacks get worse punishment for the same crimes. Now I'm not saying that black people aren't committing more crime, but when crime occurs, on average, a black person is going to get a worse punishment than a white person. Hell, in some cases, the white person is just let go. Imagine a situation where some inarticulate "black thug" teen is hotboxing car. You think a cop's gonna be like, oh poor kid, I don't want to ruin his bright future? No. That fucker's going to jail. If it's a pretty white girl or some white bro teen in the burbs, the cop might give them the benefit of the doubt and at worst turn them into the parents. I'm not saying that's what's happening every time, but the times that it does happen is not insignificant.

https://www.americanprogress.org/issues/race/news/2015/05/28/113436/8-facts-you-should-know-about-the-criminal-justice-system-and-people-of-color/
>>
>>68971397
>Every race has niggers though.
True.

The difference is that some have more than others and those that do have a serious nigger problem. I'll leave it up to you to decide which races those are.
>>
>>68971397
>is making a divide

Even worse, it's become a hysterical cult.
People who eat this stuff up wind up no different from people who become obsessed with UFOs.
Everything is a UFO or is somehow connected to aliens.
>>
It's actually easier to get ahead as a minority because of Affirmative Action so those niggers get an easier education and jobs
>>
>>68971493
They get worse punishments because they show no remorse and act like fucking niggers for which the judge/jury has no feelings of pity.

They treat Whites differently because they know it's a white kid who made a bad choice, as opposed to a Black teen who posts "FUCK THA POLICE CUZ, FUXK DEM PIGS WATCHIN". That differential might help explain the difference in treatment.

If you've ever interacted with some of these blacks you'd know exactly what I'm talking about.

Read the article, really does make you think.
>>
>>68971493
>, on the whole, blacks get worse punishment for the same crimes
Are blacks, and a whole, doing equal to or greater than whites in terms of life steps that would justify lighter sentences?

Let's be real here, you and I both know someone with a fulltime job and going to school should get a more lenient sentence for the same crime as someone who isn't doing shit.
>>
>>68969383
No, not hard. Poor white male children do the worst here.

The majority of Black people just put no effort into school or society and then complain about it.
>>
>>68971556
Man, I didn't know you guys were willing to be on /int/ at nearly 7 bong in the morning.
>>
>>68971493
>>68971545
*Posts on facebook

Also there's more factors at play. What do you think the average black criminal wears to a court case?

They're poor but maybe a clean dress shirt with dress pants? Lol of course not.

And as the other poster said, it has to do with where they're going.

A preppy white kid caught smoking weed despite having great grades and having dreams in life SHOULD be treated lighter than Jamal who dropped out and is caught for thr 3rd time shoplifting and has tattoos on his neck.
>>
>>68971332

>Which begs the question why your people are given free shit despite being some of the original colonists of this land.

The vast majority of black Americans whose families have been here since 1865 are descendants of slaves. I am in this group. And what free shit are you talking about? I haven't seen shit. Again, we are given equal treatment under the law. Try and work on that reading comprehension, buddy.

>My family were slaves in the Russian Empire, moved here in the 1920s, and my great grandparents got nothing but a paycheck from Henry Ford.

Good for them? I don't see what that has to do with anything. They "were slaves" in a country that they didn't live in. I'm talking about people who were slaves in the country they live in. The fucked up situation that continues to exist today exists because it existed yesterday and the day before, etc. Additionally, are you suggesting that black people didn't flee the south to the industrial north in search of good manufacturing jobs? Guess what? I'm also a descendant of people who did that. All those industrial cities like Detroit have large black populations because blacks moved there in search of work.

>I know for a fact my ancestors have no blame in your personal struggles. Can you say the same?

I don't know. Can I? Are you saying that both your mom's side of the family and your dad's side both came from Russia in the 1920's? how'd they manage to find each other? What are the odds.

>How many went to prison? How many made engineered their own tragedies?

I don't know what the hell you're getting at with this.
>>
>>68969383
> Trump reached the absolute pinnacle of multiple fields

Imagine if a black man was as successful as Trump in multiple fields (politics, tv, real estate, business). Does such a black man even exist?

President of Harvard Law Review doesn't even compare. Obama was our first affirmative action President.
>>
>>68971556
I heard that UK universities actually have affirmative action-esque quotas for white males because so few are going to uni relative to their share of the population

is that true? how are the social and gender dynamics in the UK???
>>
>>68969383
Trump didn't have any ties to the political establishment beyond minor (in comparison to others) donations and people like Giuliani. He had no one supporting him besides a few politicians. He had to have a message.

I'm pretty sure that not even ten-percent of the people who voted for Obama knew he was a Harvard Law graduate. He just had to have the ability to induce high minority turnout.
>>
>>68971604
Can't read this seriously knowing you speak in Ebonics LOL
>>
File: 1468794909001.png (326KB, 848x474px) Image search: [Google]
1468794909001.png
326KB, 848x474px
>>68969833
>>
>>68971604
>Are you saying that both your mom's side of the family and your dad's side both came from Russia in the 1920's? how'd they manage to find each other? What are the odds.
No. I can say they both came from Poland. You fucking nigger

The entitlement and excuse making for your own fuckups that comes from you people are astounding.

Why the fuck should my tax dollars go to subsidize your race's inability to get their shit together in this country with a three generation (if you're being generous) head start? Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>68971604
>what free shit are you talking about? I haven't seen shit.
Welfare, food stamps, section 8, affirmative action. All of this goes far disproportionately to black people and their nigger pals. If you're not the recipient of any of the above then SHUT THE FUCK UP.
>>
>>68971363

Black Americans are less wealthy than people in Mexico, China, and Brazil. It's hard to isolate the statistics, but if black america was a country it'd not be doing very well, i'd just say that. Definitely worse off (less developed) than any of those eastern European countries.
>>
>>68971688
Are you comparing wealth or income? Because black people don't save shit.
>>
They go through shitty laboral conditions and a lot of people think they commit a lot of crimes. Stats show that's not real, though.
>>
>>68971451
Again, everyone's lumping all people together who aren't white and have some common trait, here's it's being black. I didn't say you should feel bad, but you claim that I did, so I'll let you go and find the quote of me saying that. I'm waiting.
>>
>>68971688
Does that have to do with their financial illiteracy - a la buying gold chainzzz and ringzzz when struggling to pay rent... or da white man robbing them?
>>
>>68971688
>wealthy
So they buy jordans instead of getting bank accounts. Yes we already know this.
>>
>>68971332
>moved here in the 1920s,
>and my great grandparents got nothing but a paycheck from Henry Ford.

not the person you replied to but got damn u are blind as shit boy

so youre telling me your grandparents werent forced to come here and actually got paid to work?

color me surprised
>>
>>68971684
How hard is this? Everyone is treated equally under the word of the law. How many times do I have to repeat this?
>>
>>68971746
There are so many goddamn programs in the USA to get a black person who wants to work into the workforce. Literally trillions have been spent on this effort. And all you niggers do is COMPLAIN.

Tell me, how are your mud-eating ancestors back in Africa doing? Why don't you fuck off back to Liberia if you hate the USA so much? You'd be doing us a favor.
>>
>>68971717
>I didn't say you should feel bad, but you claim that I did, so I'll let you go and find the quote of me saying that. I'm waiting.
Oh but I bet you have no problem with all the useful idiots out there advocating day and night to steal my money and give it to you and yours, do you? Do you say a word about them?

Probably not. Because I'm white, and regardless of what my family went through or did it all becomes irrelevant when it's a choice between my rights and the bank accounts of your people.
>>
>>68971736
And white people buy new cars. People buy shit they have the money for. Having the money to occasionally spend $200 on some random stupid shit doesn't have much to do with your wealth. Everyone here does the same and goes *way* beyond that (I'm looking at you all with your $1500 gaming computers).
>>
>>68971688
Black americans are not wealthier than the average people from those countries. Are most black Americans hustling in the street for $5-$10 a day?
>>
>>68971796
Speak for yourself faggot

I invest a majority of my income.

How many niggers know what an ETF is?
>>
File: 1477805229957.gif (401KB, 648x595px) Image search: [Google]
1477805229957.gif
401KB, 648x595px
>>68971184
>you're going to have a harder time reaching the middle class than the white kid (or any other kid) who started out middle class
Know that feel, breh.
I live in Appalachia, and while being predominately white, everyone is poor as shit. Most of the people I know live on a welfare check and continue pumping out kids.
It's a cycle that repeats itself with every generation. Poverty isn't easy for anyone, honestly.
>>
File: 1410106437522.png (9KB, 537x546px) Image search: [Google]
1410106437522.png
9KB, 537x546px
>it's another USA racial tension episode.
The worst thing is this shit spreads all over the globe.
Fuck ya'll
>>
>>68969383
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHf2BBYY1do
>>
>>68971854
Fuck off faggot
>>
>>68971796
You mean those cars they use to drive to work?

How far you guys walk in those Jordans brah? Is it to a paycheck?
>>
>>68971791

>Oh but I bet you have no problem with all the useful idiots out there advocating day and night to steal my money and give it to you and yours, do you? Do you say a word about them?

Okay well let me talk then. Thanks for asking instead of just assuming. I'm generally against cash reparations, but I do think something should be done to help equalize the situation. For instance, me and pretty much every black person I know had to pay for their own college. All of my white friends' parents were able to pay for theirs. Why is this? This is a product of the past. My parents are less wealthy because their parents were less wealthy because they were pretty much required to be poor under the law. Now I get to start out life with a net worth tens of thousands less than my white friends. They're way ahead of my financially because I happened to be born black in a historically racist country that's done nothing to correct its fuckery. After college I'm worse off than my friends literally because I'm black. That's it.

>Probably not. Because I'm white, and regardless of what my family went through or did it all becomes irrelevant when it's a choice between my rights and the bank accounts of your people.

I probably make more money than you. And you should be made aware that your taxes are being taken either way and it's being spend on lots and lots of stupid shit that you don't agree with either way.
>>
>>68971854
>it's the blame it on America episode

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iiNMe9lLa6A
>>
>>68971860
My mormon friend plays this all the fucking time.
I was shooting black people in RDR to this music and he's never let go of it.
>>
>>68971819
What area of Appalachia are you in? Been living in PA Appalachia for a few years. Went down to W. Va. and got spooked by some of the people down there. some were really emaciated and zombie-like from what I assume was heroin abuse
>>
File: 1473818770003.jpg (43KB, 570x587px) Image search: [Google]
1473818770003.jpg
43KB, 570x587px
>>68969383
>all trump had to do was be a billionaire
>>
>>68971854
Shut the fuck up, Finland, keep importing Somalians and Arabs and blame the ensuing racial tension on America, you fucking mongoloid retard.
>>
>>68971905
Wasn't trump literally hated by everyone?

Pretty sure he had more to overcome than just about any other president.
>>
>>68971816

Having white parents to teach you those things makes it a lot easier to build wealth. Whites support education policy that keeps those hidden gems of wealth building knowledge out of the hands of black kids by not teaching it in schools. Additionally, having wealth in the first place, which blacks pretty much weren't allowed to have, makes it easier to help your kids build wealth.
>>
Fuck this trumpetians edgy faggots who think using the word "niggers" makes them cool.
>>
>>68971879
You're not worse off "literally because you're black", it's because you were born with poor parents you fucking idiot
nothing to do with race
>>
>>68971915
I'm talking about your cancerous activism shit.
>>
>>68971787
ah so you are resorting to using racial slurs now. ok I understand you are an uneducated knob, I don't blame you though.

Merry Xmas :^)
>>
>>68971928
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0YrG4pI004
>>
>>68971928
Shut up nigger
>>
>>68971819
yeah that's all I'm fucking saying. It's not that hard. FACT: people born poor pretty much stay poor. FACT: blacks were essentially forced to be poor. Therefore, blacks are largely poor. That's about all there is to it. It's a loop of poor people having poor kids who stay poor. Of course there's some upward mobility, but most people aren't getting out of poverty.
>>
>>68971879
>I'm generally against cash reparations, but I do think something should be done to help equalize the situation.
So you want to take my money. That's what you're saying.

If my ancestors and your ancestors are truly not our faul then why should I consent to having my money taken due to your ancestors' inability to earn it?
>>
>>68971871
A new car isn't a necessity. Newness is a luxury item. Just the same as jordans are a luxury item. Additionally, I don't own any jordans.
>>
>>68971891
I don't even remember there being that many blacks in RDR.
>>
>>68971924
a bit off topic but I think we don't get, in modern times, how heated things used to be

the hatred towards trump is probably nothing like the hatred of presidential candidates leading up to the civil war. some people tell me that just 50-70 years ago, a lot of people in the us held the sentiment that the police should fire upon protestors (civil rights, anti-war). shit was prolly way more fucked back then than it is now IMO, but I could be wrong
>>
>>68971927
My parents didn't teach me them, I used the power of the internet.

Something all Blacks, even the poorest have access to, mind you.
>>
File: 1482341204535.png (1MB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1482341204535.png
1MB, 600x800px
>mfw I come from a middle class black family
>mfw the amount of butthurt white bois itt is fucking hilarious
>mfw they think using the word "nigger" is still edgy

lmao i was like lmao.

These are the type of dudes that have a folder specifically for black on black crime statistics and spam that shit on twitter and whatever other social media they have.

pathetic.
>>
>>68971899
I'm in eastern TN.
There's a few normal areas around here, but I live in a poorer section. I know there's a lot of drug abuse around here, too, mostly meth and other drugs. It's not all bad, of course, but a lot of people I know from high school have gotten involved further with bad people in bad places and have already had children way too young on a Burger King paycheck.
My neighbors literally live in trailers next to railroad tracks, it's just depressing, and I know their children who've already had kids at fucking 15.

>>68971971
Yeah, pretty much. I don't know many black people, but I do know a lot of people below the poverty line. It's a shit cycle.
>>
>>68971927
>Whites support education policy that keeps those hidden gems of wealth building knowledge out of the hands of black kids by not teaching it in schools.
Maybe if you showed up or listened you'd hear it.

Don't remember seeing any of you jigaboos in 11th grade finance class. Maybe that's because only the white parents forced their kids to take it.

Or maybe you're right, maybe it was just a conspiracy to not tell 100% of the black students about the existence of the class.
>>
>>68971924
Hated by people in big cities which is pretty funny considering where he comes from and who he appealed to. I'm happy things went the way they did. The tears from some people I know were amazing and I feel no sympathy for them because they're the stereotypical "all hicks are stupid and racist" assholes.
>>
>>68971977
The country did fucked up shit. Sorry that you have to live in a country, but nation states do act as entities in themselves, not just as collections of individuals. If the nation state called The United States of America committed atrocities, then the nation state called The United States of America has the responsibility to do something about it. If the USA or your state or your city or your city's police department gets sued and has to pay up, you're the one paying for it even though you didn't actually take part in anything. Welcome to being a citizen of a country. If you don't like it, build a rocket because you're not ever getting out of paying for shit you weren't personally responsible for.
>>
>>68971986
>A new car isn't a necessity.
A car is a necessity to get to many jobs. A new car is a better investment than most used cars.

Are Jordans comparable?
>>
File: 1459411801315.png (89KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1459411801315.png
89KB, 250x250px
>this entire thread
I fucking hate Americans desu
>>
>>68972010
Hahaha, good joke. Black people don't exist on the internet.
>>
>>68972023
do you believe trump will help appalachia?
I feel like we have to be proactive and find another industry appalachia can rely on, instead of just misusing coal as an energy source
>>
>>68971946
No, I'm quite well educated on the subject. I work high enough in the labor force I get to attend diversity training on a regular basis. My workplace passes out those inflammatory "black bodies" books for free.

Merry Christmas faggot. Sorry for the slurs if they were offensive. Get off 4chan if they are.
>>
>>68972023
I went to bootcamp with a guy from East Tennessee
Nice guy
>>
>>68972010
>wife's son against trump
Fucking kek.
>>
>>68972048
>The United States of America has the responsibility to do something about it.
I disagree.

I don't think you deserve shit. You've had 150 years if squandered opportunity, do something with them first.

Congrats. You've convinced me to never vote democrat again you racist shit.
>>
File: image.jpg (10KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
10KB, 228x221px
>slaves freed in 1863
>still can't speak English properly
>>
>>68972052
>I fucking hate Americans desu

Better get started on that wall so that we don't spread
>>
File: 1482381740087.jpg (2MB, 3552x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1482381740087.jpg
2MB, 3552x2000px
>>68972108
>>
>>68972048
I remember when Bernie and Hillary were talking about reparations for the black community, shit was pretty funny.
>>
File: 1464686425378.jpg (46KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1464686425378.jpg
46KB, 500x500px
>>
>>68972114
Don't reply to me ever again, you faggot.
>>
>>68971942
Why do you think we elected Trump? We're sick of SJW activists and so is he. Unlike Barack "how can I sink any lower" Obama.
>>
>>68972026
I mean, if you're not one who knows about finance, why would you tell your kid to take the class? Again, this comes from people who don't know can't adequately guide those who need to know. And here we are again with whites withholding knowledge from blacks. This should be mandatory education for all Americans because it's necessary for all Americans. What's more important for most of the population? Understanding taxes or knowing what ATP Synthase is? I think we all know the answer to that, yet people get excited when their tax refund comes back.
>>
File: image.png (7KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
7KB, 420x420px
>black actually believe the white man is trying to keep them down
I guess ignorance isn't bliss after all
>>
>>68972151
No, you elected Trump because he was a populist.
>>
>>68972094
My parents were literally born as second class citizens. No, they literally didn't have 150 years to do anything. More like 50 years and they weren't born into a vacuum. Their parents were forced to be in poverty because, surprise, they weren't treated as equals under the law. They were literally second class citizens.
>>
>>68972153
Anyone could take it in my high school. Plenty of black kids in my class.
>>
>>68972153
>if you're not one who knows about finance, why would you tell your kid to take the class?
Because you have an IQ over 80?

Honestly I'm just as stupified as you, because to me the proper course of action in that situation is obvious.

Do whites prevent blacks from owning dictionaries too?
>>
>>68972191
Trump stands for a lot more than you can understand you dumb spic
>>
>>68972196
>My parents were literally born as second class citizens
Boohoo. My grandparents immigrated here just for the privilege to be second class citizens.

I wonder if this would be a better place had you and yours darkened someone else's doorsteps in search of greener pastures.
>>
>>68972204
You can't even use punctuation, fucking ameritard.
>>
>>68972184
I'll be honest, I actually don't believe that there's a grand conspiracy to keep the black man down today as I mentioned in my original comment. I'm just entertaining the idea of reparation of some kind to level the playing field. Really, the biggest problem for me compared to my white contemporaries is the cost of school. If not for that, I would be on equal footing. I start with a negative net worth, they start with a 0 net worth, or even a positive one with all the shit their families will and have given them. But unfortunately, that means it'll be one more full generation before my family will be able to attain equality.
>>
>>68972203
>Honestly I'm just as stupified as you, because to me the proper course of action in that situation is obvious.

If you don't know about finance and don't care about it. The obvious course of action is to have mandatory education on finance because it affects fucking 100% of the population.
>>
>>68972249
You think every white family can magically pay for their child's education?
>>
>>68972240
I need to hear more about your background. If you think ANY ethnic group has had it as bad as blacks in the US then you're simply a fucking retard who has no understanding of American History (I got a 5 on the APUSH exam and have a minor in history). Sure, maybe they were 2nd class by social treatment, but blacks were 3rd class by social treatment and under the law.
>>
>>68972196
Non-whites were all treated like shit, Are you the guy who thinks you deserve something? If you are then fuck off. What you deserve is the freedom and rights that come with living in this cunt, which you have. Nothing more nothing less.
>>
>>68972262
>If you don't know about finance
I would look the word up in the dictionary.

Do black homes have dictionaries?
>>
>>68972268
I didn't say every. But there's a hell of a lot more white families that can than black families. I'm a smart guy so I mostly hang out with smart people and smart people tend to have money, so most of my friends come from white families with money.
>>
>>68972290
Poor people generally aren't intellectually curious. That's just a fact. Blacks were essentially forced to be poor. Poor people generally stay poor. Cue the loop to answer your question about poor and poor black people.
>>
>>68972285
So now you want to play the oppression olympics?

How large is the check from other people's money for the race of the one of us that wins? That is the eventual prize, isn't it for? Certainly seems to be what you want to play for.
>>
>>68972317
>Poor people generally aren't intellectually curious. That's just a fact
No it isn't.

Every minimum wage immigrant I meet can speak 2-4 languages and I can't seem to find one black person that speaks English properly.
>>
>>68972317
Do black people not push their kids to do better then them? Genuinely curious, because I thought it was universal to make your kids better themselves which usually involves doing better at school and other areas.
>>
>>68972298
>I didn't say every. But there's a hell of a lot more white families that can than black families.
So the logical thing to do is then take those white family's money and give it to black families, right?

Or did I get that wrong?
>>
>>68972317
its literally black peoples culture to be poor
>>
>>68972332
It's not about a check. Like I said, I'm not a fan of cash reparations. It's about supporting equalizing policies. Things I've complained about ITT specifically: lack of financial education, lack of wealth being passed on, the cost of higher ed affecting blacks more than whites. Policy changes that could fix that and which would help all Americans and not just blacks: bringing mandatory financial education into schools (why not?), greatly reducing the cost of college to allow our american young adults start out their professional lives without being loaded down by debt.

http://financeography.com/millennial-home-ownership-shrinks-as-student-debt-grows/ This is good for everyone. Student loans are literally putting a hamper on adulthood. Very few people who have their college paid for have it paid for because they're hard workers or whatever. It's usually a function of how wealthy your parents are. Most people aren't wealthy. Fixing the student debt problem is good for most people.

http://www.thefiscaltimes.com/Columns/2013/03/12/Why-We-Need-to-Teach-Financial-Literacy-in-Schools
>>
File: 1482296047602.png (26KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1482296047602.png
26KB, 600x600px
>whites believe there is a conspiracy of jews trying to keep them down
>blacks believe there is a conspiracy of whites trying to keep them down
w-what conspiracy do I get as an azn?
>>
>>68972464
Check out /r/asianmasculinity
>>
>>68972458
>It's not about a check. Like I said, I'm not a fan of cash reparations. It's about supporting equalizing policies
No, you're about semantics. Practically you want to redistribute money from white tax payers and give it to black "taxpayers."

That's literally what you want to do.
>>
File: 1482302355202.jpg (91KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1482302355202.jpg
91KB, 600x900px
>>68972486
yeah but their stakes are so lame compared to the other conspiracies
>whites make azns look like sissies on cable tv
azns deserve a grand conspiracy against them just like the other races
>>
>>68972358
Nice anecdote.

http://opinionator.blogs.nytimes.com/2011/05/16/a-book-in-every-home-and-then-some/

Poor people just don't have books. They generally aren't pursuing knowledge. This is just poor people being poor. That's how they operate.

Anyway, I've got to wake up early to go to my 6 figure job. I hope you dweebs have fun jacking off to anime porn with your lonely selves. Hopefully I've gotten you all to hate blacks a little less :-)
>>
>>68972486
HOLY FUCKING KEK

> ebil whitey keeping us down
>>
>>68972541
>Poor people just don't have books. They generally aren't pursuing knowledge. This is just poor people being poor. That's how they operate.
Maybe they should go to the library. Lots of books there, and they're free to boot.
>>
>>68972541
> 6-figure job

Obama pls
>>
>>68972512
Ugh. You can't read can you? yes. I would like to see policies implemented which would help black people. People implemented similar "socialist" policies back in the day which were specifically crafted to not help black people and to help white people. Take a look at the FHA. They set it up so that it would help whites become homeowners while excluding blacks. I'm trying to help *everyone* not just blacks. I'm not supporting anything to exclude anyone. These policies are in fact for the greater good. And by the way, I'm a taxpayer and I probably make more money than you and pay more in taxes than you do. There's a very good chance that I pay more in taxes than you even make in a year. Anyway, I'm going to bed like I said.
>>
obama was a nigger desu
>>
>>68972541
Actually just more.
>>
>>68972608
Give me a break. This whole country is set up to help poor people get ahead. There's free shit falling off trees. Programs up the wazoo. Blacks in America do better than any other large cohort of blacks elsewhere in the world. You're so fucking tribalistic though you don't care or even notice. There's such diversity in blackness have you ever considered you got ahead because you weren't retarded?
>>
>>68972458
I disagree with you.
>>68972332
I agree with you.

The problem you have to realize is that nothing was ever going to be equal when people invented money or in a more general sense 'levels' of success.

Money isn't real, you have to remember this. It's a metric for prosperity that we use like centimeters or borders on a map.

Yes some people can't DO certain things that others can DO because of this but when was life ever fair? There are people born in agonizing pain, that get no treatment, and die at the age of 7 or 8 having had miserable lives. We have every ability to help these people lead comfortable lives, yet we don't.

Are we morally obligated? In my opinion, no - or only to the extent that it doesn't impinge on our freedom and prosperity. Jonny six-pack who works overtime hauling 80 pound bags of cement mix so his kids can grow up smart in Montana shouldn't be paying for Jamal to learn to read in Zambia, but Jim Pattison shouldn't be allowed to buy a yacht while Jamal can't read...IMO.

Now once you get over the realization that you're (IN ONE METRIC) worse off that some white dude because of historic events, and realize you're heads and tails above 80% of the world's population just by way of living in a 1st world country, you can get over yourself. Education doesn't buy happiness, neither does money, or a car, or anything else the tv told you.

Also, it's perfectly reasonable for humans in a broad sense to categorize people by race and ethnicity. I pay more than a woman when I go to the car insurer because fuckwads with dicks like to race their cars and crash them...I don't cry and whine, when I see a young male fuckwad I tell him to put down his fucking phone while he's driving.

Clean up your own mess and others might follow.
>>
File: ad 1000.jpg (254KB, 1100x1000px) Image search: [Google]
ad 1000.jpg
254KB, 1100x1000px
>>68972118
Not sure what you're trying to show with that pic
>>
>>68969383
New Zealand

Unlike the other Anglo countries we didn't genocide the local population. Compared to most, we're pretty progressive without reaching Sweden levels of cuckoldry

Helps that centuries of interbreeding means that there's quite a lot of overlap between Anglo and Maoris these days
Thread posts: 136
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.