[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Comments and stickers mocking US President-elect Donald

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1482453319332s.jpg (7KB, 250x226px) Image search: [Google]
1482453319332s.jpg
7KB, 250x226px
>Comments and stickers mocking US President-elect Donald Trump's Twitter-diplomacy have flooded his tweet pages, after Trump accused China of its seizure of a US navy drone and claimed that the US didn't want it back.

>Many Net users responded to Trump by saying, "Thanks for your Christmas gift! Chinese love you. Merry Christmas." A comment even reads that "Wow, you are really an amazing fool who governs the whole country through twitter."

>One of the stickers shows a comic panda singing a song with the subtitle reading "what can I do, what can I do, I eventually have to forgive you like a father."

>Another Net user satirized Trump by posting a picture of Lei Feng, a Chinese role model for selflessness, reading a book. The cover of the book reads "how to play with a fool."

>Moreover, a Net user posted a snapshot of Trump attending the Jimmy Fallon show in which the television host touched Trump's hair with a smile. The subtitle of picture reads, "Let me see if you have brought your brain with you."

http://archive.is/eKY6z
http://archive.is/WI0Qq

Why are Chinese so easily triggered, and why do their memes suck so much?
>>
>>68966573
China number 1 superpower by 2020

screen cap this
>>
then don't read it

just let all the emotion flow through you and collect no karma
>>
>>68966627
Middle trips are shit
>>
The CCP can't pay people to be funny. Memes are only funny if they come from the heart, not the wallet.
>>
>>68966573

Their memes seem to be all sex related.

And yeah, you can't say anything bad about glorious 中国. Even some of the girls I dated get on these "China is the most important country ever. We are the center of the Earth. Look at the map. Oh wow will you look at that handsome tall laowai!"
>>
>>68966573
>Why are Chinese so easily triggered, and why do their memes suck so much?
They have no access to /int/ to practice the art of shitposting
>>
Good thing these jokes will go over Trump's very small head.
>>
>>68967221
>Implying /int/ isn't easliy triggered
>>
>>68967296
/int/ is indeed easily triggered. But we have all slowly improved our banter during our time here.

Because of the great firewall, Chinese have not been immunized against banter. They're like the Indians encountering smallpox for the first time.
>>
>>68967271
all the while he'll be trying to swat them down with his very small hands
>>
>>68966573
>why do their memes suck so much?
Decades of isolation put them outside of the sphere of influence of finnish mememakers.
>>
>>68966627
Abdul pls
>>
In A.D. 2017, the Meme Wars were beginning.
>>
>Chinese Twitter

Sina Weibo is the perfect example of a tyrranical, hierarchal dictatorship manipulating its public into adopting a single party-approved hivemind of opinion. The company has to closely monitor all posts and remove anything which might threaten the CCP's reputation, or mention the tiannamen square incident, or the great leap forward rural genocide. And just as how normies virtue signal on Facebook with pictures of them petting african children for likes, Weibo users suck CCP dick for likes.

I wouldn't be surprised if 20%-50% of users were bots
>>
>>68966573
Anyone says anything bad then the Chinese state media go ballistic.

The Chinese citizens that have access to twitter are fed and believe every word of it.
>>
>>68970871
>tfw not a meme historian
I could write a book detailing the american meme revolution of 2016 and meme world war I, but I dont have a credential.
Some liberal professor would probably claim authorship and distort habbenings while collecting shekels.
>>
>>68966573
Chinese wumao memes are just awful. It all just gives off such an obvious and crinfeworthy "greetings, fellow kids" vibe and yet lots of chinese take them at face value
>>
NUKE CHINA NOW
>>
File: China_generals_logo.gif (20KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
China_generals_logo.gif
20KB, 200x200px
China Is Growing Larder
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.