[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to learn dutch by march 15 for the elections. I don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Netherlands.png (4KB, 465x302px) Image search: [Google]
Netherlands.png
4KB, 465x302px
I want to learn dutch by march 15 for the elections. I don't expect to be fluent but I'd like to have some (decent) understanding.

Anybody learnt a language to that degree this quickly? Can it be done?
>>
>>68964692
Only if you spend all your time surrounded by people communicating in Dutch and avoiding english media and sites.
>>
>>68964692
Do you speak any languages besides English?
>>
If you speak German then yes. If not, you would have to put in a ton of effort to get to an intermediate level in three months. I would say study for a few hours a day for the next month and see where you stand from there.
>>
>>68965665
I can speak Australian.

>>68965785
Thanks!
>>
>>68965862
stap 1: kom naar de nederdraad
stap 2: leer onze miempraat
stap 3: ga echt Nederlands leren
>>
>>68964692
>Anybody learnt a language to that degree this quickly? Can it be done?
I've met a girl who wanted to study in the Cordon Bleu institute. Her father dared her to learn french in six months and pass the proficiency test. She studied everyday (sunday included) and she managed to do it.
It's not exactly your case but it's comparable as you just want to learn the basics (so A2 ish level). for six hours. Go for it
>>
>>68964692
I learned toki pona in a couple months, but that's a completely different language.
>>
>>68968652
REAL language you fucking burger.
>>
>>68964900
What are the best Dutch news sites and popular culture?

I'm a month in learning it.

Also tell me about yourself if you don't mind.
>>
you really want to learn words like achtentachtig, komkommer and antimilitaristisch?
>>
>>68969640
Papegaaieneieren.
>>
>>68966022
deze. goed paal mijn schattig.

>>68969708
>>68969640
booie
>>
>>68969708
angstschreeuw
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.