[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>my gf just dumped me cause she wanted me to go to church

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: 1480493740068.jpg (229KB, 627x720px) Image search: [Google]
1480493740068.jpg
229KB, 627x720px
>my gf just dumped me cause she wanted me to go to church with her on christmas but I didn't want to cause I wanted to spend it opening my presents

I don't get it, am I in the wrong here?

I mean, who the FUCK wants to sit in a boring dirty old musty church for christmas lmao
>>
LMAO BREH

Post her nudes bro.
>>
I don't know, I never had a gf when I was 12
>>
>>68934323
what the fuck are you

taking about
>>
>>68934362
k breh
>>
>>68934323
Mass is just 45 minutes bro
>>
>>68934438
Yeah, 45 minutes I could spend eating pancakes and opening presents instead of pretending to be a good christian by saying "thank you god blah blah blah"
>>
>>68934411
I vomited but held it in the last second and swallowed and now my breath smells like vomit.

Thanks breh.
>>
>>68934572
Have some more breh
>>
>>68934323
You did the right thing, OP. Never compromise your values for a cunt.

She probably thought she could kind of convert you or something over the long run.
>>
>>68934590
This one looks better breh, I see you like thiccc breh.
>>
File: 1481216692791.gif (594KB, 239x270px) Image search: [Google]
1481216692791.gif
594KB, 239x270px
>>68934411
I'd do her
>>
>>68934590
doable
>>
>>68934323
Only lasts an hour or w/e m8 and you can open your presents before or after.

You sound like a twat desu
>>
>>68934323
my gf threatened to break up with me if I don't travel to the other end of the country with her and spend a day during the Christmas break at her parents' house

her parents are pretty irritating people and I'm sure they would try to persuade me to move in with my gf even though I barely get any me-time as it is now, for example I can't meet with my friends without her getting pissed off and being a huge bitch about it

should I bend to her will and just go and try to endure for one day or should I tell her that I don't feel like going?
>>
>>68934734
You sound like a beta bitch, you would probably go to a mosque, too, if your gf demanded it.
>>
>>68934323
>Christmas
>not going to mass
As expected from degenerate protestants
>>
>not willing to sacrifice
I'm gonna predict that your relationship would lasts until the 3rd anniversary.
>>
>>68934323
No good will come out of your materialistic ways. Say you are sorry and go to mass with her. Unless she is a protestant, in which case you are excused but you should repent and convert to Catholicism ASAP
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.