[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is korean as simple as i've been told it is? pic related

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

Is korean as simple as i've been told it is?

pic related makes it look even simpler.
>>
>>68931633
Not so simple. There are syllables made from 3 letters, ㅇ is read as "ng" if it's in the end, ㅚ, ㅙ ㅞ sounds the same for non-Corean, etc. etc. many nuances

t. studied Corean in school as second foreign language
>>
>>68931633
Well writing system is a thing, learning the language that use the writing system is another thing.
>>
>>68931737
How is it compared to other asian languages?
>>
I wish japanese would create a simillar system.
>>
The only gook language worth learning is Chinese.
>>
>>68933129
Well technically kana is easy.
>>
>>68933227
Nip is easy until you realize you have to learn kanji
>>
>>68933227
It is kanji I am talking about.
I wish there was a system where you don't need to memorise all these different kanji but could actually know how te read them just by looking.
>>
>>68933176
sadly this
learn chinese
>>
>>68931633
you need to add one more dimension iirc

they use 3 syllables to make one character
>>
>>68933176
not what you realize Chinese culture is literally cancer, Chinese people have some of the most disagreeable dispositions, ever, that their writing system is Japanese on steroids, that their economy is a bubble, that their are tons fo regional dialects that are unintelligible to one another, and most importantly that trump doesn't like them.
>>
>>68931737
you're nitpicking. The 'nuances' aren't as big as you think it is and you pick them up easily as you go along

>>68933348
you could go up to 4
>>
>>68933355
like it or not, you are going to have a foundation on all three east asian languages with Chinese
>>
>>68933355
So is Japanese.
Japanese culture is not amazing. Japanese culture is oppressive and stifling and thats why so many nips kill themselves. Weeaboos have Peter Pan syndrome.
>>
>>68933536
I don't mind japan's indirect, read the situation, high context culture.

The biggest deterrent to learning Chinese is the Chinese. Sure japs probably think you'll never learn their language properly, but they don't openly mock you, the worst you'll get is a bit of patronizing compliments. I'm guessing you haven't had much experience with actual chinks. They're arrogant as fuck, and the problem is they're usually dumb as hell. They're some of the most superstitious retards on earth.

You think Americans are nationalist, loud, nosy, jump the shark, conceited, stuck in their own ways, live in a bubble? We pale in comparison to chinks. They are fucking gods at this. And my fucking god are they cheap. Holy shit.
>>
>>68933704
Ive been to China a few times and one of my close friends is Chinese. What you're saying might apply to the American-born chinks, but not to the real ones.

The only reason why western people learn Japanese is so they can understand their cartoons better. Chinese can actually help you in your future career-wise.
>>
>>68931633
한글 (Hangul), which is the alphabet, is quite simple. The grammar is really difficult though.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.