[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be Polish >live in quite a safe and comfy country >no

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Poznan.jpg (76KB, 992x348px) Image search: [Google]
Poznan.jpg
76KB, 992x348px
>be Polish
>live in quite a safe and comfy country
>no muslim
>best women in europe
>still bitch furiously about being a bit poorer than western european countries

why are they super pessimistic?
>>
>>68931090
>they
proxy off Andrzej
>>
>>68931090
>bit poorer
Like 2~5 times poorer compared to germany.

So in reality czech managers / high class has same wage as german toilet cleaner and rapefugee gets more free money that is our minimal wage.

Also the food costs the same as in germany and lot of tests shows our is worse quality.

Makes you think.
>>
File: europe economics.jpg (351KB, 1260x1260px) Image search: [Google]
europe economics.jpg
351KB, 1260x1260px
>>68932721
>Like 2~5 times poorer compared to germany.
>Also the food costs the same as in germany
how so?source?
>>
>>68933492
Well being is computed from MANY sources.

You need map of wealth / population buy strength to see the vast difference.

That is the source of poland toilet cleaners. You get generaly paid more for cleaning toilets in german/brit/france than being doctor here. The closer to russia the worse difference is.

The only reason we all don't move to west is:
>it is very comfy here
>language barrier is real
>we are all lazy as fuck
>our families are great

So in general if you are from typical "broken poor family" like:
>no properties, you are just rent slave
>missing parents
>abuse + alcohol + ignorant parents
often results in poor education
and with no education (it is free here and in poland even uni is mostly free) your life is bad and your wage is lower than the social care for rapefugees in germany.
And this is social circle you can't escape easily and this is source of great sadness.

I have degree in technical field so my wage is great and i own my house (so no rent slaving) and I am generaly happy, but not everybody can be engineer and still if I moved to germany, I would make twice my money.

I live life on easy mode, but I still can see the struggle around me. And this is all thanks to 50 years of comunism meme.

Now imagine how people from Africa/Russia or around isis feels like: everybody somewhat skilled/clever already left and all it's left in your country are poor uneducated people with no hope or literally patriots.

I wish /int/ anons from 1st world realized how easy they have it compared to rest. Hell, you can be NEETs. In some countries neet would die of hunger!

Luckily the happiness isn't directly tied to money, so even we poor euers can be generaly happy.
>>
>>68931090
Wow looks really cute, what city?
>>
>>68935382
Breslau, plac solny
>>
Nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger niggger nigger
>>
>>68935382
Read the filename daft leaf.

>>68935419
drugi debil jednak Hitler miaƂ racje
>>
>>68931090
because poles are greedy people
>>
>>68931090
But undeveloped country and they are as clever as monkey
>>
>>68931090
isn't Poland poor as fuck and rife with many structural, cultural and political issues that will likely never be addressed?
>>
>>68931090
You guys do make some good vidya games...
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.