[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>The death toll from a surrogate poisoning in Irkutsk has

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: b_1934bojarishnik.jpg (9KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
b_1934bojarishnik.jpg
9KB, 200x200px
>The death toll from a surrogate poisoning in Irkutsk has increased to 71 people
Surrogates alcohol demand among the poor, the number of which is increasing due to Putin's crisis.
>>
>>68930757
I know rly? Let them die
>>
Putin is genius
>>
How come sanctions are hitting the alcohol market? Aren't there any local alcohol producing companies which can fulfill the demand?
>>
File: 1436275723531.png (285KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1436275723531.png
285KB, 720x720px
>>68930757
чe зa лoх нacтoйкy пьeт
>>
High excise taxes on "legal" alcohol forced the poor to buy low-quality substitutes, which are not intended for drinking. Lotion for skin, washer fluid for vehicle glass and other substitutes.
>>
>>68930877
ктo их зacтaвляeт пoтpeблять aлкoгoль
>>
>>68930844
Power limits the amount of money in circulation in order to avoid high inflation. When people have little money they buy cheaper products and substitutes.
>>
Power increases the excise tax on alcohol to fill the budget. The budget suffers from a fall in oil prices. The high price of "legal" alcohol automatically increases the number of counterfeit alcohol and alcohol substitutes. Especially before the New Year holiday, when alcohol consumption is the highest.
>>
>>68930757
What's so hard about getting sugar or a bunch of potatoes, yeast, and a McGyver distilling setup? I thought Russians were experts at this.

Why do you have to go and drink denatured alcohol?
>>
so whats the problem?
>>
>>68930877
>High excise taxes on "legal" alcohol
Is puting trying to genocide 2/3 of russia?
>>
>>68931109
Surrogate alcohol cheaper than moonshine. It is not legally sold alcoholic beverages and several times cheaper. This gives the "surrogate" bootleggers profit.
>>
File: 1482371938557.jpg (95KB, 940x896px) Image search: [Google]
1482371938557.jpg
95KB, 940x896px
>>
>>68931146
The authorities do not give a shit about death, as long as it does not affect the profit of Putin's friends, who own most of the "legal" alcohol factories. Manufacturers of surrogate alcohol are not friends of Putin. This is a war for the market.
>>
>>68931207
kek
>>
Wow this is perfect to kill off hohols
>>
>>68931207

impressive
>>
>>68930877
need statisctics here how are we forced

>>68930877
>>68931031
>>68931260
problem with this posts is that you have one cause to explain everything.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.