[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Having culture and speaking a second language now gets y

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: 1345757145460.jpg (145KB, 960x713px) Image search: [Google]
1345757145460.jpg
145KB, 960x713px
>Having culture and speaking a second language now gets you kicked off planes in the USA.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lirbSg4vKm8
>>
>>68907414
Great. Wouldn't have it any other way
>>
In America you speak american, you filthy commie
>>
File: kissa b6.jpg (712KB, 2556x1836px) Image search: [Google]
kissa b6.jpg
712KB, 2556x1836px
Wonder if I am in danger of getting kicked out from international flights for speaking Finnish.

Better not risk it I guess.
>>
just because this faggot says so don't make it true

there's probably another reason he got kicked off, like his shitty behaviour
>>
>>68907605
Do you have an American accent? They might still kick you off if you have an accent.
>>
>>68907665
If I don't speak too much I can pass for an American, I hope. Some more uncommon words I can't pronounce with enough confidence.

Better stay at home.
>>
There's obviously details missing. I'm assuming he did something stupid.
>>
>Literal who ''''''''comedian''''''''' tries to play the victim card
>Comedian that already tried smuggling himself onto a plane in a suitcase while dressed like a stereotypical arab as part of a ''''''''prank'''''''
>Video starts after he was probably acting like a cunt to flight crew and passengers around him
>No statements issued from Delta yet
Yeah, no. Fuck this guy. He knew exactly what he was doing. It's like that fucking clock kid all over again.
>>
>>68907414
No. He was kicked for being an obnoxious, loud cunt. Nobody gives a shit what language do you speak, as long as you keep it civilized, faggot.
>>
File: ((((((British))))) Posters.jpg (206KB, 1734x446px) Image search: [Google]
((((((British))))) Posters.jpg
206KB, 1734x446px
Why are there so many concern-trolling Islamophiles and muslims on /int/ these days?
>>
>>68907414
American are retarded, where are the news?
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/rampage/wp/2016/05/07/ivy-league-economist-interrogated-for-doing-math-on-american-airlines-flight/
>>
poor guy, I hope he sues Delta and wins
>>
>>68908570
t. Mohamed Ismail el-Siddiq from Dearborn
>>
>>68908892
Kek, I would like to see your reaction if people started kicking out americans. The clock is ticking.
>>
>>68908570
t. Abdul Tyrone Ishmael Yakubson "Black Crescent" Omar-Hernandez al-Detroiti
>>
>>68908958
He is American, Latuff
> The clock is ticking.

Disable your vest then, geez
>>
>>68907414
To get a job here you still have to speak beaner.
>>
I can't tell who is being sincere, ironic, or double ironic in this thread
>>
>>68907414
If it looks like a terrorist, quacks like a terrorist then it must be a terrorist
>>
>>68907414
Happened to me once, I was in a Mall with my brother we started speaking Spanish just him and me and someone called the police, they didn't kick us out but they wanted to see our papers, pretty fucked up.
>>
>>68909212
/int/ is one of the best boards at dealing with baiting and Poe's law though

There have been posters who claim to be unironically "shocked and shaken" by the boards dislike of islam and "racism" so there might be genuine butthurt but unlike /pol/ autists most people here just banter

The election coverage and fear on 4chan got a lot on the left and POCs to be more combative and spiteful though. I'm glad to be apolitical and not have to worry about getting angry over politics anymore
>>
>>68909310
you must be fucking kidding me, right?
that's fucked up even for ameriKKKa
>>
>>68908071
every amerifats should be kicked out every international planes then
>>
>>68909488
Air france blows
Stop airing ads for your shitty airline here thanks
>>
>>68907414
Being a military linguist is the best. Watching old racist assholes try to piece together what they should think while you speak a foreign language in a military uniform and have dark skin is the fucking best.
>>
>>68909613
you are in fact insufferable obnoxious cunts once you get out your cunt
non the less, keep spending your galactic credits in here plz
>>
>>68909471
>>68909310
BUILD WALL
>>
>>68907414
>having sympathy for a youtube """"""""""""""prankster"""""""""""""""""""""""""
>thinking this isn't staged in anyway
>>
>>68909848
why?
>>
He makes youtube pranks which are probably mostly fake and many of his videos shows incidents on airports.
This is how he makes a living, how can he be trusted?
>>
>>68907605
>'Honey that man is speaking Finnish I don't feel comfortable'
>'Don't worry darling, I'll say a word to one of the hostesses and have him taken away'

Now this is a future I can get on board with
>>
>>68907414
Dunecoons BTFO
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.