[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You wake up in Edinburgh of the Seven Seas on the island of Tristan

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

You wake up in Edinburgh of the Seven Seas on the island of Tristan da Cunha. Wat do?
>>
File: anus.jpg (251KB, 962x980px) Image search: [Google]
anus.jpg
251KB, 962x980px
>>68878459
>it's a you wake up episode

it looks like a butthole tb.h
>>
Laugh at their failed airport.

Or was that the other island?
>>
>>68879130
That was St. Helena.
>>
>>68878459
Everyone there is dangerously close to inbred in the serious definition.

You can legit trace the bloodlines to the exact people from various groups that make up the ancestors of those folks.
>>
I suddenly remembered the first Corsairs game. It was in some southern islands too. Magical feeling.
>>
>>68878459
I watch a documentary about these (and other british territories)
incredibly boring so i'd try to hitch a ride elsewhere
>>
File: 1479068124331.jpg (12KB, 325x325px) Image search: [Google]
1479068124331.jpg
12KB, 325x325px
>>68878459
GIVE IT BACK
>>
Looks comfy.
>>
>>68880534
>you'll never live in tristan da cunha happily married with your cousin
Just end me lads
>>
>>68880400
it was called Britain's Treasure Islands btw
>>
File: 1472521756069.gif (3MB, 430x515px) Image search: [Google]
1472521756069.gif
3MB, 430x515px
>>68880559
>>
>>68878459

I walk into the community and calmly explain that I don't understand how I came to be in this place. I inquire as to my general whereabouts, and explain that I am an American citizen, and request to be sent back to the United States as soon as is possible. I politley comply with the authorities since, given the shock of my situation, I sincerely fear for my life and simply want to go home as soon as possible, yet it dawns on me that I could have just as easily been disappeared into Saudi Arabia or some other far worse place, yet I woke up in some western hemisphere backwater like Michael Douglas in that one movie and so [spoiler] you just lost the game [/spoiler]
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.