[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sympathies to German-bros for the recent attack. Im sorry people

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: GermanAmericanFlag.jpg (8KB, 227x152px) Image search: [Google]
GermanAmericanFlag.jpg
8KB, 227x152px
Sympathies to German-bros for the recent attack.

Im sorry people are trying to ruin you holiday.

I hope the bereaved find peace and recover soon.
>>
>>68858540
I will pray for the deceased and the injured. I hope the country will find the strength to recover.
>>
>>68858540
thank you friend
your kind words are appreciated
>>
>>68858540
Who cares your gay ass words don't change anything
>>
File: images.jpg (8KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8KB, 259x194px
LKWED
>>
>>68858540
Fuck you, Germany, you deserve everything that happens to you. Why can't you act like a normal country for once? All of this could be prevented. You go from one extreme to another

Western cuckery will bring this continent to its knees, I swear. You give no thought to the safety and dignity of your own people. You all disgust me

I sincerely hope you get replaced by shitskins by the end of this century, you have proven that you deserve it
>>
>>68858622
good german
>>68858672
bad german
>>
why are americans stupid?
>>
>>68858804
stop bullying german
>>
Remember, when a european dies - God smiles.
>>
>>68858891
Fuck off pussy
>>
fuck off shart in the mart
>>
>>68858540
>holiday
reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.