[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Argentina >developed I unironically see ghettos and poor

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 53573684940.png (118KB, 863x466px) Image search: [Google]
53573684940.png
118KB, 863x466px
>Argentina
>developed
I unironically see ghettos and poor people (not working class like me, proper poor people) everywhere.
how the fuck did this meme index become a thing?
it's literally used to rank countries, OFICIALLY.

why?

>saudi arabia
for fucks sake
>>
>>68857057
we are probably the only country in the world that went from developed to shithole
>>
>>68857233
>developed
when exactly you could say we were developed?
>>
>>68857057
saudi arabia is highly developed m8 , why are you surprised
>>
>>68857285
60s-90s although the decance started in the 80's.
Those were the golden years.
>>
>>68857723
Poorfags with lots of years of study and with a long life expectancy have a higher value than an uneducated middle class fat guy with shitty life expectancy.

Development only cares about very basic social indexes that are not really affected by well being or quality of life. Hdi doesn't reflect success, it only shows how much effort a society puts on education and health
>>
>>68857321
what the fuck are you on about?
>>
File: shartinmart.jpg (50KB, 492x493px) Image search: [Google]
shartinmart.jpg
50KB, 492x493px
>>68857057
>USA
>Developed
yep, it's definitely a meme index
>>
>>68858923
>says the Aussie who had to wait 10 minutes for the images and the page to upload and refresh because his internet slower than a fucking 90s dial up.
How does it feel to know that even most modern cities in Africa have a better internet connection than you?
>>
>>68859093
soz lad, too tired to engage in the bantz, another time perhaps
>>
>>68857057
Saudi Arabia is Stockholm compared to Argieland. It may be backwards culturally if you consider islam backwards, but the building, tech, etc is far beyond us.

Same for UAE

t. Visited it
>>
>>68862518
no es el islam, son los paises en cuestion, son una mierda.
>>
>>68862518
What does Stockholm have to do with anything?
>>
HDI is a meme, just look at Saudi Arabia.
>>
>>68862582
I think he meant that as in your country being one of the most developed and such.
I'd honestly rather live here than amongst autistic nords but whatever, you get his point.
>>
>>68862582
I'll give you a clear example so you can understand. With one sentence.

"For a peruvian, Buenos Aires is like Stockholm"

(Think 70s-90s Stockholm).
>>
>>68862681
do you usually just repeat what OP says or are you just feeling particularly retarded today?
>>
>>68862710
>>68862734
Thought it was a muslim joke desu
>>
>>68862823
kek
>>
>>68862771
I didn't read the whole thing desu, but apparently everyone thought the same thing.
>>
>>68857321
idi siluj zenu, 'tarde
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.