[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the best city to visit in subsaharan africa? Looking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: nairobi.jpg (258KB, 2461x1394px) Image search: [Google]
nairobi.jpg
258KB, 2461x1394px
What's the best city to visit in subsaharan africa?

Looking for a place that is safe to visit, good food, and easy enough with English
>>
Cape Town is the best city in all Africa
>>
>>68841257
Was hoping for a city with no western influence
>>
>>68841315
>Was hoping for a city with no western influence
>>68841013
>and easy enough with English
Are you literally retarded? If you're looking for a "city" with no western influences, you're linguistic options are about 60 dialects of tongue clicks.
>>
>>68841013
No where is safe with blacks.
>>
>>68841315
I kinda doubt the Scramble for Africa left you with many option.
>>
>>68841315
I think all big cities un Africa have Western influence
>>
>>68841013
Mogadishu
>>
>>68841013
Atlanta
>>
>>68841013
London
>>
>>68842068
What I mean is a city not populated by tons of whites
>>
>>68841013
if an african city has no whites, and no western influence, then it wont have many english speakers.
>>
>>68842173
Then Nairobi or Dar es Salaam
>>
>>68841013
Well South Africa or Nigeria's capital, starts with an L can't remember the name is your best bet.

Still this is fucking Africa, nowhere is safe. South Africa is probably the safest and they are filled with racist nigger gangs and pan-african Marxists waiting to genocide whitey.
>>
File: ghouls in South Africa.jpg (1MB, 1238x2513px) Image search: [Google]
ghouls in South Africa.jpg
1MB, 1238x2513px
>>
>>68845660
The capital of Nigeria is Abuja, you dumbass.
>>
>>68842278
Nairobi
>>
>>68846327
Has that guy never went to places with townships or favelas?

He's trying to make it seem like a zombie movie instead of the result of the culmination of decades a city with horrible planning since it's onset.

>>68845660

Do you get your stuff from memes? You are being exceptionally more American then usual.
>>
>>68842278
>no western influence,

they all have western influence.
>>
>>68841315
In a continent that was colonized by westerners?
>>
>>68841013
Gaborone, Botswana is pretty nice.
I would put it up to 1st world tier.

Still hot as shit weather though, and if you fuck a local you will most likely get AIDS.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.