[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Farage during visit in Trump's palace: "Free-visa movement

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: farage immigration policy.jpg (151KB, 1151x622px) Image search: [Google]
farage immigration policy.jpg
151KB, 1151x622px
Mr Farage, who was in America to meet with the President-elect for the second time since his election victory, warned that the European project could even provoke a world war. He said that the EU was a "dying animal" which was stubbornly pushing through expansion.

This week, the European Parliament ratified visa-free movement for both Georgia and Ukraine, taking them one step closer towards full membership. The leading Brexiteer predicted that an increasingly militarised EU would try to "provoke Putin" and "head for very dangerous waters".

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/744196/Nigel-Farage-Bradshaw-liberal-Russia-Brexit

I claimed from the very beginning that Poland's eastern border should remain the stronghold and giving Ukrainians visa-free movement is a very bad idea.
>>
>>68821057
There is almost no modern European government that understands geopolitics. You can't ask nicely, and then abandon Ukraine the second things get difficult. The EU are cowards, and they deserve Russian aggression and middle eastern invasion.
>>
File: friedman nato.jpg (168KB, 1342x579px)
friedman nato.jpg
168KB, 1342x579px
>>68821164
This pretty much sums it up
>>
>>68821279
Well that is simple! All europe has to do is get its priorities in order and...
No, I cant anymore.
This is just too depressing.
I hope Poland stays safe at least.
>>
>ukrainians get visa free travel in EU
>r*ssians nuke the world because of this
and there are still people who completely unironically defend r*ssia
>>
>>68821699
Instead of caring about invasion from Middle East and Russian assertiveness, they are organizing "debates about Poland" now.

https://www.neweurope.eu/article/meps-debate-poland/
>>
>>68822462
Europe is its own greatest enemy.
Not just EU bogeyman, Europe itself.

I wonder if during this debate someone will point out that the crisis in Poland as well as its perception abroad are fueled
>from within by politicians who want more power for themselves - and on both sides. One side wants to return to power by any means, the other wants to consolidate it without regards for any other circumstances.
>from without by agencies that benefit from any weakening in this region.
>>
>>68821057
>Free-visa movement with Ukraine
FUCKING GERMANS WHAT THE FUCK ARE THEY DOING DO THEY JUST WANT TO TURN EVERYTHING TO A FUCKING SHITHOLE FOR FREE LABOR YOU FUCKING CUNTS I HOPE YOU BURN IN FUCKING HELL YOU NAZI PIGS
>>
>>68821057
Why does british meme man hate all other Slavs except Russians so much?
>>
>>68821057
Why the fuck would the Russians get angry over Ukrainians moving.
>>
>>68826705
It would be symbolic gesture that EU did not abandon Ukraine.
Ukrainians could send remittance payments back, helping support Ukraine
They might also adopt more pro-western views and gain skills that would allow them to better govern their country and its economy.
Finally, they might also compete for job vacancies.

It's interest of Russia that Ukraine is either firmly under their control or, barring that, as weak, isolated, miserable and otherwise shit as humanly possible.
>>
>>68827423
>It would be symbolic gesture
No, it would flood the EU economy with another 40 million poor eastern europeans.
Polland and Bulgaria were bad enough, I mean FFS polan get like over 50% of EU funding for development and dropped wages significantly in the UK and Germany.
>>
>>68821057
trump and putin always say exactly the same cuz trump is a putin's bitch. fuck them both
>>
>>68821164
>The EU are cowards,
Pretty much this.
Honestly, I like the idea of the EU and wish we could be part of a proper functioning union. What killed it for me is the fact that Russia literally annexed European terrority and faced ZERO resistance. It's hardly even discussed.
How can we trust these paper pushers in Brussels to hold up their end of the bargsin when all the European nations are fully invested in the project? We just can't.
>>
File: ukraine_odessa_09.jpg (109KB, 540x618px)
ukraine_odessa_09.jpg
109KB, 540x618px
>>68821057
There are 40+ million ukrainians, that is more than there are poles in Poland. And they are much much much poorer. I can't imagine Europe opening borders to them, Russia is pretty irrelevant here.
>>
>>68821851
he is a piece of shit
only retards support him
>>68826705
because putin thinks ukraine is his property
>>68828963
they aren't poorer than russians. stop this meme. belarus, kazakstan, uzbekistan etc are poor as fuck but you no one in russia dont talk about it cuz those shitholes didn't kicked out that russian puppet president lol. fuck you and fuck putin wish he die
>>
>>68829261
>they aren't poorer than russians. stop this meme. belarus, kazakstan, uzbekistan etc are poor as fuck
I'm talking about poles and ukrainians you illiterate fuck.
+15
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (21KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
21KB, 1280x720px
>>68829261
t.nikita
>>
>>68821057
>le beady-eyed britbong putinshill man & his most reliable ebin opinions
kek
>I claimed from the very beginning that Poland's eastern border should remain the stronghold and giving Ukrainians visa-free movement is a very bad idea.
With that I can agree
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.