[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why doesn't Spain, Portugal, Italy, Austria, Greece and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1638919.jpg (66KB, 391x261px) Image search: [Google]
1638919.jpg
66KB, 391x261px
Why doesn't Spain, Portugal, Italy, Austria, Greece and the Netherlands form a giant supercountry like the old days?

Maybe it will produce a good enough economy to pay off the debts of the southern European countries
>>
What?
>>
>>68793400
Why don't canucks have the ability to make good posts?
>>
why are canadian underages allowed here
>>
>>68793400
why dont you choke on my BALLS
>>
>>68793400
>joining rich and poor countries together will make the richer one better off
>>
they were messed up because of the eu system, cheap money + cheap investment = trouble

leaf is right though to best solve this eu money problem it is best to cut them out and have a policy catered to their needs instead of the needs of germanyfrance

and hopefully a single monetary policy for a single currency even if it means 2 euros
>>
This is a troubling post
>>
>>68793400
They tried that, after Spain went bankrupt 4 times in 20 years and we were used to pick up the bill the Dutch rebelled.
>>
Because people don't want to.
>>
>>68798391
banks went bankrupt but spain didnt go bankrupt since the Spanish Civil War AFAIK

i get pretty upset when mayors here make completely stupid spendings and promises, but you dont get voters by saying "lets save all the money we can instead of making a pretty fountain" i guess.
>>
>>68798657
Yeah that's the thing with democracy, people rather believe a sweet lie than get sold a sour truth. It's the same everywhere. The only upside to mayors here is they are not elected and don't have a lot to say.
>>
>>68793400
I just learned my ex is pontic.
motherfucking cocksucking shit, they tricked me
>>
well, the Dutch are alright, considering a Dutch fucked my girlfriend, fucking shit
>>
>>68799888
wew
>>
>>68799957
cocksucking motherfucvker, I'm gonna go on /nederlande/ find a sandnigger to fuck you up
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.