[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You may only post in this thread if I deem your country worthy.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: c38.png (74KB, 299x222px) Image search: [Google]
c38.png
74KB, 299x222px
You may only post in this thread if I deem your country worthy.

So ask for permission before you start posting.
>>
That's what your mom said
>>
Fuck off. This is my thread now. Proceed to remove yourselves.
>>
>>68793194
You can post here, since we happen to share the same country.

>>68793286
I like you, Chile. Your shitposts are strong and masculine, unlike Swedish or Icelandic shitposts. You have my blessing to post here.
>>
>>68793338
Hah, I'm russian, babe. Putin sent me to live in your country. So we can share it with him for sure
>>
>>68793451
Russians are okay in my book too. They are one of the only countries that isn't Americanized and they still have their own culture.
As long as they dont shoot down planes filled with Dutch people, they're good.
>>
>>68793090
shit thread
>>
>>68793508
That's were not our people, they were suspended from military forces at that time :D
Ok, I'll tel the Great Leader not to shoot the planes with cool Dutch guys next time
>>
Mind if I deposit some freedom in this thread?

Because I don't mind if you mind, mind you.
>>
>>68793513
I'm not sure if I want you in my thread.
The only reason why I might give you the benefit of the doubt is because last time I was in Portugal, the people there were really nice to me.
I had a really long discussion with a Portugese guy about Trump.

Just dont steal things and we can get along.
>>
>>68793654
Get the fuck out, Europe. You're the reason why we're all massively "cucked".
>>
>>68793654
Sheiß I forgot in not in the US rn
>>
>>68793090
long live the alfa redpilled dutchman thread
>>
>>68793734

Hej
>>
Fuck you, this is a free country.
>>
>>68793798
You're allowed to post because of your comfy landscapes and medieval looking cities.

>>68793845
As much as I hate Americanization, the influence of the US on the rest of the world is so big it just has to be admired. You're allowed to post.

>>68794027
My first Runescape "g"f was Brazilian so you can post.
>>
>>68794121

>Runescape

What makes you be so shit to play such shit game and have a virtual "g"f in it?
>>
>>68793090
Fuck off you literal who country.
>>
>>68794249
I was 11 years old and everyone played it.

>>68794290
Don't make me get angry, we're one of the founders of your country after all
>>
Waddup on-the-side us.
>>
>>68793090
:^|
>>
>>68794368
>we're
>implying
Who is we?
>>
>>68793654
Where are you to have a flag for continent instead of c*nt?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.